Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:45:38 AM

Yes, I also believe that the XRP project will be able to realize itself as conceived at the very beginning, I see that the project fulfills all the goals set and today many people have a good balance despite their shortcomings.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:12:38 AM

More and more investors trust their money to this coin, especially those who want to keep their finances from any crises in the real world, other projects are not so stable keep their price

ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:25:35 AM

I think that Ripple will be bulls, but not because he has good partners. The price will rise because of the bullish trend of the entire market or because of their own speculation. I think we all know that the project has engaged the SEC and there is an investigation due to the fact that they are suspected of speculation.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:52:29 AM

I am new investing my money in this currency and I am also looking forward to seeing it in it's success in the future because I believe that it has a great potential to grow. And most of my friends who suggested it to me also noticed that opportunities that can be possible in this currency that's why I invested some of my savings to it to make a better earnings.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:16:45 AM

Definitely it will be in the near future. I, personally own some amount of ripple and I'm planning to hold it for a while because I believed that ripple will gain its momentum this year and its price will spike sooner rather than later.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:18:57 PM

Yes, we all thought that Ripple will grow and will again show its growth as last year, but this did not happen and it goes lower and lower. Perhaps this growth will not be in the coming years and Ripple can be bought at the very bottom. If he falls a lot, I will buy it!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:49:46 PM

Ripples are a very promising coin.  This coin which was able to replace Ethereum by capitalization for a short period of time) this already tells us a lot. Ripples are clearly one of the strongest coins. And rumors that she dies, will remain rumours. Get it out of your head.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:51:01 PM

Yep. Ripple will be great again.....
Of course ripple will grow more , but at the moment it is in a falling trend and it is unlikely that there will be growth in the near future , it is better at the moment to be out of the market and wait for the moment when bitcoin will be in a bullish trend!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:53:14 PM

Yes, we all thought that Ripple will grow and will again show its growth as last year, but this did not happen and it goes lower and lower. Perhaps this growth will not be in the coming years and Ripple can be bought at the very bottom. If he falls a lot, I will buy it!
Better not to buy this coin at all. This is a speculative tool which is very risky. You can easy loose your money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:56:29 PM

From technical analysis XRP can be push again to 1000% in less than 1 years so its times to accumulate it and we will get big reward later. Keep patient waiting for next bull run of XRP is key to change our financial because XRP more have probability to ATH again because have partnership with many big company.
XRP coin stable and not just gave a good pump, so I'm sure that everything is stabilized and all who work with this coin will succeed .
Succes investing on ripple is a possible thing and lot many users in the trading has achieved it. To be successful user should not get into targeted profiting investing on ripple. They just need to move depending on the market trending. It is partially a centralized system, a small change could make an impact and user should suddenly react and get the best out of it.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:02:10 PM

Ripples are a very promising coin.  This coin which was able to replace Ethereum by capitalization for a short period of time) this already tells us a lot. Ripples are clearly one of the strongest coins. And rumors that she dies, will remain rumours. Get it out of your head.
The fact that she did it only for a short period of time suggests that this is just speculation. but im not telling you that the coin is bad

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:57:38 PM

I do not believe that there are still a lot of investors that like this coin and that would invest a lot of money into it. I still cannot understand how can so much people invest in a centralised coin without a limited supply.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:04:05 PM

Amongst all altcoins around my most promising altcoin would go to ripple xrp.
I have monitored this coin for a while now and I have been impressed by it growth and am hopeful it would still do even better
Maik3

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:05:58 PM

Ripple XRP is launching on Coinbase Pro.
if this news came out early last year it would've sent the price to at least $5. Now it barely moves it. It's a different time now where the average person is so skeptical of crypto and just like the last rally, it ALWAYS ends in a price drop. Bearable guy will tell you all sorts of things but wont tell you the most important thing which is the details about the OBVIOUS price manipulation.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:55:16 AM

If you look at the charts of Ripple, then you can see that the price of XRP was prepared for a high jump. I would not be surprised if Ripple will be able to grow up to 2 - 3 US dollars in the coming months.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:57:02 AM

I am holding XRP long term. After selling the 30,000 I had much too soon I know now I must be a long term hodlr of all crypto. XRP has a lot of news and adoptions that have been in the news. I can only imagine there will be more with it being one of the top cryptos.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:06:36 AM

Ripple made a big leap, especially last year. He made himself talk with his contracts. Apparently they will be in race for 2nd place with the ethereum.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:37:03 AM

Since started tradeable Ripple already pump 4 times, and once this coin pump will be offer big gainer more than 10x just less than 1 month, and i think the same pump will happen again so its times to accumulate it. History of the price tell us, the price will skyrocket again and that can be happen in this year or in the beginning of next year.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:38:52 AM

In long term I would be very cautious about Ripple. Stellar is nice competitor but JPM Coin could really make Ripple dead. I am not talking that JPM Coin is better, but they are so big and have big power.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:41:11 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
again? I think ripple is always good and it's never considered bad, and it's proven by the trading volume of ripple we can check it in cmc.
and also today the ripple has a fairly high increase and gives profit to the holder.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: