Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why?  (Read 3500 times)
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

If I have the bigger capital , I will invest in ethereum altcoin, because it is now very popular altcoin next to bitcoin , and aside it has a lower value than bitcoin , so we can afford to invest, and ethereum altcoin is now mostly used to buy some new launched token in the trading sites, and ethereum will be my altcoin to invest this 2018.

I think you have QLC AND MTH both will launch the mainnet at the end of this month and they are priced very well nowadays. Why am I talking about this coin only? Because only those I'm interested in, there may be more important coins / tokens but I do not currently follow so, can not really talk about.
There are lots of coins to look for, of course everyone will have different opinions and maybe everything is right in the end. You have an EOS that according to many people will be booming, but honestly I think it's losing HYPE from maintnet and we will not see big pumps at least for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

As the practice of the first 5 months shows it is necessary to pay attention to the projects and protocols. Projects in these areas show the best results.
A whole lot as no one will want to end up bag holding coins that will not eventually favor them in the long run or bag holding coins that will forever remain in their wallet with no development and no one ready to even buy them. When looking for great results, it is always good to look for way too much undervalued projects that have hit the solid bottom.

For instance, PAY has not done so much, but from fundamentals, it is an easy hold, as I believe there would be some move upward.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

If I have the bigger capital , I will invest in ethereum altcoin, because it is now very popular altcoin next to bitcoin , and aside it has a lower value than bitcoin , so we can afford to invest, and ethereum altcoin is now mostly used to buy some new launched token in the trading sites, and ethereum will be my altcoin to invest this 2018.

I think you have QLC AND MTH both will launch the mainnet at the end of this month and they are priced very well nowadays. Why am I talking about this coin only? Because only those I'm interested in, there may be more important coins / tokens but I do not currently follow so, can not really talk about.
There are lots of coins to look for, of course everyone will have different opinions and maybe everything is right in the end. You have an EOS that according to many people will be booming, but honestly I think it's losing HYPE from maintnet and we will not see big pumps at least for now.

This is good that you have cleared it before making any disturbance that you aren’t following them. It is okay, perfect if that is so. But let me add something here, choosing of coin, this is the best step and the most important one as well to take the way in your favor or against it. If this step is taken with much consideration and concern, you better be getting some handsome results.
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Good day fellow investor,
These are my top coins this 2018(long-term)
BTC
ETH
LTC
XEM
BCH
XLM
ADA
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

I think it will always go to BTC and ETH. But if you ask.me, I'll go with ETH. It has alot of projects therefore alot of uses for your coin. More uses then more likely that it will be in demand once adoption starts. Heck, even convertig your alt coins requires you to convert it to ETH first then  BTC. I myself placed a huge bet on it.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:20 AM

I’m going to be accumulating the majority of the coins below over the course of 2018 Q1—I’m a big believer in a diversified portfolio.

Especially in crypto.

I split coins into 3 tiers. Coins in tiers 1 & 2 I will be continuously adding to my holdings throughout Q1.

I based these tiers on my investment strategy, I highly suggest creating a strategy before investing in anything.

You need to have a goal that you’re working towards, and a framework for how you want to reach that goal.

My goal is to increase my holdings of Tier 1 & 2 coins, by trading coins from tier 3 on a short-medium time frame (2–6 months).

I also margin trade Tier 1 & 2 coins and use profits to increase my overall $BTC position.

Don’t margin trade.

It’s bad.

Not margin trading is rule #8 in my “10 Crypto Commandments”.

Some of these coins I don’t believe in as long term investments.

Most of the time, the criteria I use to pick coins starts fundamentally with the team, roadmap, and community.

Once I’ve deemed a coin as “Fundamentally Strong”, I then go into the charts and apply Technical Analysis to determine if I can get a solid entry point.

Sometimes, I’ll see a coin I don’t think will last in the long run, but the chart is just too pretty to say no. I will denote these coins with an [X] by their name.

Cliche Disclaimer: none of this is financial advice, don’t even listen to me, I’m a random person on the internet — I could be full of sh*t and you wouldn’t know it.

Do your own research and only ever invest what you can afford to lose.

Tier 1

Bitcoin ($BTC)

I always hold at least a little BTC. Bitcoin is the market leader, and until that changes, I will always hedge against my Altcoin investments with Bitcoin. I typically have any where from 10–30% of my portfolio in Bitcoin depending on Bitcoin dominance at that time.

Bitcoin dominance refers to the percentage of the total cryptocurrency market share which is held by Bitcoin. You can check the live stat here.

The link also shows the market dominance of the other major coins on the market- spend some time getting to know the chart and notice how coins market caps correlate negatively or positively with each other.

Understanding the market cycles of crypto is pivotal to successful investing.

Tier 2

Neo ($NEO) & Ethereum ($ETH)

Image courtesy of CoinSutra

ETH and NEO are competitors. They solve the same problems, are both serious coins with large market caps, and I hold both as long term investments.

I’m not hedging against my bets by investing in competitors. It’s feasible to me that these two entities could co-exist in the future in a fashion similar to how Apple and Samsung coexist.
If you’re going to make your decision, I think you should watch the chart and make a decision from it based on the ones that are doing so well. Bitcoin is already the number one and you shouldn’t jump that. Apart from that one you can go for Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. BCH? Uuhm… You will have to make the decision of choosing that one by yourself. There are lots of choices you can make, and I just forgot to mention Zcash, Monero and so many of them.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

The cryptocurrency that I will invest in 2018 is the ethereum altcoins because I see in ethereum coin , the good benefits of ethereum and functions and use of ethereum in different sites and in the market of exchange, It is also a promising altcoin as I believe in it.
For the ones who are there in the world of the crypto currencies since long, this choice of the coin is hardly a big deal as they exactly know the coins which can then help the in making more money. However, it is better to invest in coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, ripple, litecoin and similar other coins as this will then help you in making more money and above all, their market value is also quite low for now.
Besides all the things you have to make sure that are you able enough to enter into this market or just entering with dreams. If you are able enough to survive in this market and can handle the currency you desire for then investment in this market in this current time is more benefited near you. This Bitcoin has all the potential to enrich you in a high market once you invest in a low market.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

I suggest bitcoin because i believe that it has the capability to pay you back in future.Rest its investors choice to opt the asset in which he wants to invest.But one thing each investor should kept in mind that before investing one should have proper knowledge and understanding of thing in which he is going to investment.He should be prepared enough to handle ups and downs in market value.Bitcoin is a long term investment and in coming decades it will be at great heights ,so personally i suggest bitcoin.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

You can find information about ADA or XVG coins. These are the very well-known currencies in the electronic money market. Trading volume in 24h is huge. I think it would be a right decision if you invested in this two pennies

Yeah I agree with your suggestion as ADA or XVG can grow more in the future with a good product and team behind. Let's just give enough time and this could be huge someday.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Well of course just choose only a profitable its bitcoin. Because even if you wait for a long time it gives you profit and your money will become double. Except for that it has many uses that we can use in our daily lives and it can help in our problem in financial. Bitcoin is best for investment and we can sure your money will safe even if you keep it for a long time.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Why there's a competition between ETH and NEO? there's no need for it to compete, they have their own market and community that supports it. This is like comparing bitcoin to Ethereum.
XVG can grow more in the future with a good product and team behind. Let's just give enough time and this could be huge someday.
I don't think about anything good with XVG, it's more a pump coin to me.
Because if you are late to buy bitcoin, maybe for the future you will regret.
Bitcoin will remain the best coin of all and by diversifying it why not try to change the idea of it and just only invest to bitcoin?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

Good day fellow investor,
These are my top coins this 2018(long-term)
BTC ETH LTC XEM BCH XLM ADA

Seems very straight, I have almost all of them too on my wallet, and also doing them on a long-term run, I think we both will have some success in this because we chose the top coins for holding.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

I suggest bitcoin cash for you. Despite the deep falls in cryptocurrency this year, I still see bitcoin cash as a good investment because it has proven to be good enough in terms of how the people are talking about the coin. More investors are coming to invest in it because the full potentials of the coin have not yet been uncovered. Bitcoin is also a great investment one could do considering its all-time high last year. And a critical look at the market suggests it is a typical pnd that people are doing on the market.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

I suggest bitcoin because i believe that it has the capability to pay you back in future.Rest its investors choice to opt the asset in which he wants to invest.But one thing each investor should kept in mind that before investing one should have proper knowledge and understanding of thing in which he is going to investment.He should be prepared enough to handle ups and downs in market value.Bitcoin is a long term investment and in coming decades it will be at great heights ,so personally i suggest bitcoin.

I agree on that, bitcoins will be always profitable no matter how dip it was today because people are going to invest whenever the prices are decreasing in the market and that will be the time for the pump up, cryptocurrency price is volatile so you should always expect for the drastic changes in prices of the market.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

I will recommend that you should invest your money in Bitcoin and ethereum.  This is because there is a strong believe that their market value will appreciate significantly in the future of which there influence may affect some altcoins positively in the nearest future.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Ethereum is a good choice to invest in this year. Because I see there is a possibility Ethereum will catch up with Bitcoin sometime that will happen. But I hope soon Ethereum will follow Bitcoin.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

I think it will always go to BTC and ETH. But if you ask.me, I'll go with ETH. It has alot of projects therefore alot of uses for your coin. More uses then more likely that it will be in demand once adoption starts. Heck, even convertig your alt coins requires you to convert it to ETH first then  BTC. I myself placed a huge bet on it.
I will go with you. Bitcoin and ETH both are the desired crypto in the current year. This is only because you can own a good number at a low price and after investing, holding your portfolio for some good time. This eventually results in the maximization of profit and this is what we all quest for. For short term, you can always rely on Litecoin and NEO that give you some good portion of rise in price.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

A lot of people are in pending about investment selection as there are a lot of sources in front and all have benefits. I will tell you the most profitable investment which is the Bitcoin and Ethereum is next favorable for long term investments. On the other hand if you desire for short term investment then proceed forward for the Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo are best for short term.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

This sounds very logic and wise, I am doing something similar but not with such developed strategy, just by aggregating my tokens that I get from bounties.
yyourboss

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

2018 may be a market that has been falling, holding a better choice for your bitcoin in such a market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: