Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:08:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why?  (Read 3507 times)
dadababa

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

choose the one with the huge dispute,maybe EOS is the first candinate;and never consider the unknown tokens,for it`s maybe the rubbish
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

Choosing NEO and ethereum as investment beside bitcoin is good option. NEO and ethereum have good fundamental and top 10 in market cap. Beside both coin, I am believe wanchain and waves is good coin to invest in 2018

Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

The crypto I will invest this 2018 is the ethereum , I really like this coin next to bitcoin, but I preferred to invest for it , because it cost not a huge amount of money for investing , compare to bitcoin investment which is a big time money investment ,but for ethereum it can be affordable to invest ,yhat is why I choose ethereum.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Nothing beats Bitcoin and ethereum because these two coins are the main coins in the market that have a bigger chance of becoming part of the future crypto currency which all of us wanted to happen. If your just a beginner bitcoin and ethereum are most recommended coins to invest in because they are easy to monitor and they also have a good system and blockchain. Furthermore investing on both coins will give you higher percent of gaining profit in the near future.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

Etehrum is expanding the community. For me, investing in etehrum will be the right choice. I believe etehrum will become stronger in 2018.

I think you should invest in Ripple because ripple is in the top three coins in the list. Sometimes it takes second position although the price of Ripple and Ethereum are very different from each other, but the market cap of Ripple is very high and that is the reason that it took second or third place in the top currencies of the world. It is fast growing crypto and you will be happy with your investment.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Many people think that the only way you can, make money in the cryptocurrency market is if you have invested in the coins like bitcoin ripple or ethereum and many don't even think that this a is a good strategy however if you are thinking about altcoins the best coins would be electroneum , it has an amazing profit ratio ,
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

Bitcoin is by far the best coin to hold, in my opinion many of the altcoins that exist today are going to disappear because I do no think we are going to see a fast recovery of the market and since most coins survive just because of the speculation then it is natural many will disappear when people stop trusting the market will recover quickly and get out of the market or prefer to move their money to coins like bitcoin or ethereum.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Bitcoin is by far the best coin to hold, in my opinion many of the altcoins that exist today are going to disappear because I do no think we are going to see a fast recovery of the market and since most coins survive just because of the speculation then it is natural many will disappear when people stop trusting the market will recover quickly and get out of the market or prefer to move their money to coins like bitcoin or ethereum.
bitcoin is main currency in cryptoworld.so much trader or investor use it as their main portfolio and buy it although it price fall sharply.market trust for bitcoin still biggest if compare with other cryptocurrency.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

I find this thread can be useful. cos even I have the same problem of choosing better altcoins to to invest in, As you said NEO & ETH probably good investment options. meanwhile, I would like to find options with lower prices. coins like Cardano.. Because I can buy plenty of coins like Cardano which have a potential.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

I think the best option you can choose will be etherum and eos, both of them looks really good and I believe, that they will have really high value in the future.
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

if you havent invested yet in 2018 you are lucky because you would be in dept for sure if you invested earlier. now there is a good chance to collect everything in cheap price. especially neo and ethereum is very cheap and they supposed to jump up quickly in the future.
it is right that the early investors lost big money but if they didn’t sell their coins and still hold them they will recover it soon because the prices of almost every coin is increasing and if you see the last three days bitcoin has increased about $700. It means that it will cross $10000 in the coming month if the price continues like this. Those who sold their coins are in loss.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

Many people think that this year's EOS will be a good project, and I don't think that the project may be too central, and it's hard to get a sustainable development in such a project in the future.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

please review about travelflex, i think it could be best coins this year.after migrate to dag algo at july 23rd maybe this coins could be same with iota that has same algo.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

please review about travelflex, i think it could be best coins this year.after migrate to dag algo at july 23rd maybe this coins could be same with iota that has same algo.

trf and iota can be a good choice to invest in this year because I see they have a big chance to increase high soon. and maybe after the migration, the price can increase higher so I still keep this coins because I want to see it is increasing. besides trf and iota, I want to buy more verge, ada, and trx, I see this coin is also good for investment in this year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

There are many altcoin projects that will increase in price when market starts to rise. I don't want to recommend it to anyone else, i will write only what i buy. I have  bitcoin and ethereum selected  ETC, OMG, ADA, REP and XLM in addition  for my portfolio.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

You should invest in coins with strong communities, so that coins can survive in a bear market and many coins will fade away in such a market.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

I think NEO, ETH, BTC is always prime portolfio in the crypto currency and it has to be there. Yes, your strategy sounds good but Q1 has already passed and you must be starting this with Q2 !

Well there are also some of the coins which has started heads up this year and must have coins. This includes ADA, SCL, JNT, and IOST. These coins are really something and with good team around the project I do feel that they will have amazing path ahead.
I think you should invest in all solid coins like bitcoin, ethereum, xrp and litecoin because those coins will really help you to gain more income. As of now the price of bitcoin and ethereum is on the bottom but to not worry simply because it will rise again and become more expensive.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

Maybe you can try investing in ICO's if you have spare ETH lying around. Read up on the EON Protocol (EOT). It is a decentralized game network and could be a good investment in the long run since game industry is a rapid growing market.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
aezotxmb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

The best coins in 2018 should be BNB, FT and EOS. Many of these coins are of concern. Such coins are very active and will continue to grow this year.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

Obviously this year is a down cycle, in such a cycle investment Bitcoin is the best choice, do not buy other coins, which will cost you more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: