Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:33:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why?  (Read 3507 times)
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

The best investments are in new moments, new startup projects. This can give a good profit. Of course, most of them will not be able to show the dynamics of growth, but single cases will bring "x".
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

Eth Tron and Neo and Eos and ADA all these coins have the potential for growth of their development team and tie-ups and many such factors are price growth factors
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

Eth Tron and Neo and Eos and ADA all these coins have the potential for growth of their development team and tie-ups and many such factors are price growth factors
i think more trust in eth and BTC, when market is uncertain as it is today, psychological comfort and calm are needed. so both of that coins in my opinion meet these criteria

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

You should invest in Stellar and Ripple in 2018, recently Ripple prices are moving up a good price, it has a good price. Stellar based Ripple should also gain momentum as Ripple .
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

I dont have any idea now, but before if i saw and drop some comments here .
loyal coin will be the best one, a sold out ico.
not just that, the team is very promising and working day and night.
i love the partnership btw.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

This year I would not advise you to invest in the crypto currency.  It is better now to wait and invest in something that is stable and wait for the next year.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

the most common is bitcoin. I think so. or any popular alternative to the currency. you can see on the exchanges, which is now popular
Yes bitcoin is most common and popular to all bitcoiners investor's. Just for me I choose cause bitcoin it is so easy to use and to transact and we know it is more popular and trusted coins all over the world, this is one reason many of the investors they choose to invest in bitcoin. It's better to choose other coins for alternative earnings but give you good profit.

Some investors understand that Bitcoin will not give them a fast profit. These guys prefer to buy cheap but reliable altcoins. I do the same. Buy NEO, Stellar, Credits, Ontology, Lisk.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

You should try PCL(PECULIUM), though it`s name is not yet known, it is a very good cryptocurrency project with great team and great plans. Everything on their road map are always being met by their team. I know PCL will shock cryptocurrency soon.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

If i am to invest this year i would prefer btc and eth. Needless to explain, just see how affordable the price of eth these days. You just have to hodl and and try to be patient as you can. On the other hand while btc's price is low now it is still expensive to invest with it but if i have the resources  i will definitely invest on btc.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

In my opinion, EOS is a very ambitious currency. I would choose EOS or XRP/DASH, but i think EOS will be 20+$ this winter.

I don't know really why, but i bought it on 5.05, hope it goes well
EOS is a good coin but personally we have seen something similar to this many times, to me the coin is overvalued and it is likely it is going to remain in its current spot for some time but after some months or even a year the bubble will begin to deflate and all of those that bought at the all time high are never going to recover their money, maybe I am mistaken and if I am I can admit to that but that is what I think about EOS and Cardano as well.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

I agree with You.In principle I adhere almost Your strategy.But in addition to everything I believe in cryptocurrency Stellar.Just keep this cryptocurrency as a long-term
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

For long-term investments, I would recommend you ZenCash. ZenCash is one of the leaders not only in terms of crypto currency confidentiality, but also in terms of system management, as well as economic incentives. This is one of the first coins created on the basis of TLS. Therefore, protection extends not only to the protocol, but also to data packets sent between users.
Sea_Car

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

if I were you I would invest in the most popular crytocurrency at the moment, because they have become popular for a reason, that reason being that they have performed well on the stock market and they have outperformed all other digital currencies available in the world at the moment. Of course they are more expensive and you will also need to read up on all of the most popular ones and choose maybe two or three to invest in. It is not possible to invest in all of the popular ones at the same time, but it is good to diversify among them.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

Bitcoin is the most promising coin followed by Ethereum, Litecoin. These are very good coin to invest and stabilize. Of course you should buy and hold in the long run. Because in the short term it is difficult to bring high profit as the whole market is moving sideways.
Yeah let alone bitcoin has reached its lowest price this year, I suggest to not leave investment in bitcoin, because its potential is
very large to go back up. second maybe I will put a few percent of my money on Ethereum, EOS and XRP..
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

cryptocurrency the best for now seems to be that bitcoin from year to year is only bitcoin that can provide benefits for those who trade and who hold bitcoin as much as they can certainly get very much profit because the price of bitcoin from year to year always increases prices .

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Myart

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

cryptocurrency the best for now seems to be that bitcoin from year to year is only bitcoin that can provide benefits for those who trade and who hold bitcoin as much as they can certainly get very much profit because the price of bitcoin from year to year always increases prices .
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:19:18 AM

Now the market is very unpredictable, it is unreasonable to invest money in old projects. It is better to take a closer look at new innovative developments that are entering the market! Surely projects related to mining will give a good profit!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Now the market is very unpredictable, it is unreasonable to invest money in old projects. It is better to take a closer look at new innovative developments that are entering the market! Surely projects related to mining will give a good profit!

Now? Only Now? I don't think so. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are so unpredictable ever since the price of it explodes. With a lot of investors investing on it in the market, a lot of people will be making it's price high.

Though there are a lot of new projects that is seems promising, we still need to be careful since not all of them are legitimate projects, there are still a lot of projects that their goal is to make money out of their investors.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

If you think that you are ready to join the bearish market for now with cryptocurrency then you can invest now. There will be no question for that because joining here in cryptocurrency has high risk. Whatever you do in your money with cryptocurrency if you will going to invest just keep in with your mind about holding. Just really hold for it or day trade it but do not sell it when market price is down.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

if I were you I would invest in the most popular crytocurrency at the moment, because they have become popular for a reason, that reason being that they have performed well on the stock market and they have outperformed all other digital currencies available in the world at the moment. Of course they are more expensive and you will also need to read up on all of the most popular ones and choose maybe two or three to invest in. It is not possible to invest in all of the popular ones at the same time, but it is good to diversify among them.
This is the right strategy especially if you give a lot of weight to bitcoin, those that want to earn 100x their investment have not really invested a significant amount of money in this market, if you invest in the top coins when the next bull market comes you could easily earn 5x your investment and if you invest a significant amount of money then a growth of 5x in just a few years is more than enough to change your life, so there is not a reason to take a risk with coins you do not know if they are going to be here for long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: