Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why?  (Read 3507 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

the most coins that I always suggest is bitcoin because bitcoin will increase higher in the future and bitcoin price now is not too expensive so we can buy bitcoin at any price. but you can buy altcoin too and there are too many altcoins that you can buy right now because the price of altcoin is not too expensive and I am sure that you can buy many coins at the market. but be careful if you buy the altcoin because the price can get down at any time so you need to hold for a while.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

I think, bitcoin and ethereum are crypto currencies that will still be profitable and good for investment because we know that the price of these two coins always goes up every year so it will be a good investment.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

Well, you can try to invest your money in Ethereum, even if the price of it as of now is not good, sooner or later, i think the price of it will rise up and you will have a big profit.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

I would put a good chunk in btc to be safe and also put a large amount in ethereum considering how cheap it is right now.  I would use a small amount, around 10 percent, to invest in low marketcap coins.
Well you have nice plan and you are going to make good profit but if you want bigger I think it is good to spend your money into one investment as buy bitcoin if you will invest to bitcoin it will give your profit. According to old investors it is not good to split your money in to various investments, better buy some bitcoin and save your future than having more flavors but no taste.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

If I were to invest in crypto, I will choose bitcoin because it is the most popular crypto together with etherium.Most traders throughout the world use it.It is reliable and secure.Invest now.
yes, bitcoin is good for investing for the long term if you want to reduce risk in my opinion, but there are also some new coins that grow in the crypto exchange and this is also worth investing in in the short term

If you plan to hold the cryptocurrencies for long, it will be good to invest exactly in Bitcoin. Trade cheap and good altcoins - this activity can bring you the fastest profit.
optap

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

I think bitcoin, the price has decreased and I think that at the beginning of next year it will start to grow
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

While there is a chance, I advise you to invest in the top 10-20 by coinmarketcap, because they constantly show stable growth at the right moments, while market is growing gradually after a long recession now is the best time to buy the alts that goes after bitcoin, namely ethereum, ripple and other alts, it will be possible to double investments by the end of the year.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

Considering the current statistics of the financial market, I believe, Ethereum is the best coin out there. The coin is not only a great investment asset but is highly versatile and flexible as it can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for psoting new ICOs. The coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code is quite revolutionary. The coin also has a very secure cryptography and a back end security. It can cross the $700 mark in the upcoming months.
It is a good coin and you can expect great returns from it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

If you want to invest in crypto, then choose potential crypto. You can choose crypto at the top of the coinmarketcap. Because I think that will be a good investment for you. But you also have to believe that your investment will succeed. Choose  bitcoin and the top altcoins.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

Key note, before investing in any cryptocurrency first you need to make a solid research about the project and it uniqueness and what it has to offer, some project would be unique but might be a short term project while some are unique with a long term durability. Also make sure you don't invest all your wealth in any project.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

well the coins that have a working product and have proven themselves to be a real company which aims indeed to make business and not just sell dreams are my picks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

you can buy coins from the top 10 for 20% of your portfolio and distribute the remaining 60% to the coins from the top 100, the remaining 20% to the coins from the top 400. I don't think you'd be too wrong to pick every coin carefully. still 100% can not guess which coin will give growth
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

as of now there is alot of coin to invest to. you can try to invest in eth since the price of it is kinda low. then hold it to have a higher profit
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

I’m going to be accumulating the majority of the coins below over the course of 2018 Q1—I’m a big believer in a diversified portfolio.

Especially in crypto.

I split coins into 3 tiers. Coins in tiers 1 & 2 I will be continuously adding to my holdings throughout Q1.

I based these tiers on my investment strategy, I highly suggest creating a strategy before investing in anything.

You need to have a goal that you’re working towards, and a framework for how you want to reach that goal.

My goal is to increase my holdings of Tier 1 & 2 coins, by trading coins from tier 3 on a short-medium time frame (2–6 months).

I also margin trade Tier 1 & 2 coins and use profits to increase my overall $BTC position.

Don’t margin trade.

It’s bad.

Not margin trading is rule #8 in my “10 Crypto Commandments”.

Some of these coins I don’t believe in as long term investments.

Most of the time, the criteria I use to pick coins starts fundamentally with the team, roadmap, and community.

Once I’ve deemed a coin as “Fundamentally Strong”, I then go into the charts and apply Technical Analysis to determine if I can get a solid entry point.

Sometimes, I’ll see a coin I don’t think will last in the long run, but the chart is just too pretty to say no. I will denote these coins with an [X] by their name.

Cliche Disclaimer: none of this is financial advice, don’t even listen to me, I’m a random person on the internet — I could be full of sh*t and you wouldn’t know it.

Do your own research and only ever invest what you can afford to lose.

Tier 1

Bitcoin ($BTC)

I always hold at least a little BTC. Bitcoin is the market leader, and until that changes, I will always hedge against my Altcoin investments with Bitcoin. I typically have any where from 10–30% of my portfolio in Bitcoin depending on Bitcoin dominance at that time.

Bitcoin dominance refers to the percentage of the total cryptocurrency market share which is held by Bitcoin. You can check the live stat here.

The link also shows the market dominance of the other major coins on the market- spend some time getting to know the chart and notice how coins market caps correlate negatively or positively with each other.

Understanding the market cycles of crypto is pivotal to successful investing.

Tier 2

Neo ($NEO) & Ethereum ($ETH)

Image courtesy of CoinSutra

ETH and NEO are competitors. They solve the same problems, are both serious coins with large market caps, and I hold both as long term investments.

I’m not hedging against my bets by investing in competitors. It’s feasible to me that these two entities could co-exist in the future in a fashion similar to how Apple and Samsung coexist.

I think bitcoin is still a profitable investment this year. But if you want to invest in other coins it doesn't matter because there are several coins that are starting to crawl high this year.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

Largest ones are Bitcoin and ETH. There are some other altcoins, but who can predict price movements, even in some months ahead. So if you invest in BTC or ETH, you can hope, that after three years, the price will go up.  Wink
I think you have to diversify your capital so that it will be safer and more profitable, you can choose bitcoin and Ethereum for long-term investments and other altcoins for trading, why buy this year? because this year prices have dropped very deep and it's a good opportunity to sell
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

I totally agree with your lineup, those coins are my ideals too.
I agree to only invest on the most popular of cryptocurrencies as they are popular for a great reason, more people believe in its great potential and future obviously.
safe steps usually made by businessmen usually invest in the most popular coins because it is very likely that in the future they will still be able to generate profits even though not much, but if we want to speculate we will learn which coins have a great chance to soar, but the way like this requires precision to be able to understand price increases from time to time, but the promised results are a lot of profit.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

I think NEO, ETH, BTC is always prime portolfio in the crypto currency and it has to be there. Yes, your strategy sounds good but Q1 has already passed and you must be starting this with Q2 !

Well there are also some of the coins which has started heads up this year and must have coins. This includes ADA, SCL, JNT, and IOST. These coins are really something and with good team around the project I do feel that they will have amazing path ahead.

I agree with your list mate. The three you have mentioned are three of the promising coins out there, maybe with the additional of LTC and Ripple, you are set to go. However, if you would ask me in terms of the order of investment, then I would say, BTC, Ethereum and NEO would be the last one amongst the three followed by the last two I have mentioned. I say that because I have been a firm supported of Ethereum, and although it's experiencing some rocky and shaky things right now, I am sure that it can recuperate soon enough.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

as of now there is alot of coin to invest to. you can try to invest in eth since the price of it is kinda low. then hold it to have a higher profit
eth decline is already in, this is indeed very suitable for investing, as we know many ico projects that use eth for exchange tool, so that each project has a lot of eth, and when eth goes down, it's natural
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:00:17 AM

in my opinion, crypto currencies that have good movements and will continue to profit are bitcoin and ethereum, because these two coins are the basis of other coins so they will become stronger and develop.

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

I put all my profit into credits!!  This coin will be the eth killer, doing 1mtps , lot of partnesrhip and many more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: