Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why?  (Read 3500 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

for now in 2018 I suggest you can invest and buy as many XRP coins as you can because I see this year there will be a good development from XRP maybe the price can go up again and can be very expensive so you should be able to prepare assets you are XRP.
I bought some XRP last year. and this year they drop 60% less. I bought each for 1$ and now that is 0.4$. so I am at lost at the moment. I don't think it'll increase very soon. so my investment is locked until it recovers. and if I sell it now. I'll be in 100% lose.

I should better invest in the real cryptocurrencies that are in the top-20, man. The best tokens for me are still Ethereum, DASH, Cardano, TRON, ICON, and Stellar.
well, so far I have not been interested in coins other than ETH and bitcoin. these two coins are the coins that have the greatest potential for investment that is happening at this time. but, right now I also still hold a few coins. maybe I will sell it when I need it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

buidinh1803

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

for now in 2018 I suggest you can invest and buy as many XRP coins as you can because I see this year there will be a good development from XRP maybe the price can go up again and can be very expensive so you should be able to prepare assets you are XRP.
I bought some XRP last year. and this year they drop 60% less. I bought each for 1$ and now that is 0.4$. so I am at lost at the moment. I don't think it'll increase very soon. so my investment is locked until it recovers. and if I sell it now. I'll be in 100% lose.
Me too. Put hope on that money but the market is now gloomy. I hope this year the market will be better.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

to decide which crypto currency you will invest then you must be able to analyze and see the movement of the crypto currency in the market and choose the one that has the potential to be able to get profit

sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Have you looked at EOS ? You will have very different structure of projects build on Ethereum vs EOS... Hence, I request you study both the structure and then decide which one appeals you more.
As of now EOS become popular and many people start to invest on it because of its functionality and structure. Ethereum and EOS have different structure but both of them are good token which may help you to gain profit. I think I will still choose Ethereum than EOS.
julyet

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

I think that now it is important to invest in a XRP, because it will be used by banks
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

I think the crypto you picked is perfect, your analysis and research is very good, if you want to add your portfolio list you can add Eos, Litecoin, Dash and Monero, try to observe and analyze the coins.
Cryptocurrency are the most used virtual thing that used for investment purposes. And cryptocurrency has both profitable and disaster investment history. In my opinion Ethereum is perfect for investment purposes because it is the most stable cryptocurrency in the market and another reason is its increasing market price. Except Ethereum some other coin which are good for investment purposes are litecoin and ripple. These coins are also made an impressive progress in cryptocurrency market.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

I think that now it is important to invest in a XRP, because it will be used by banks
Well it is not the important thing for any currency to be use by the government but the important thing is to have high market value and importance in eyes of common investors because that currency grows faster which gets good place in public and according to me for now the best value currency is one and only bitcoin which is going to rule over the whole market, so I am investing into it and I will surely keep my all saving into bitcoin without any fear of lose.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

to decide which crypto currency you will invest then you must be able to analyze and see the movement of the crypto currency in the market and choose the one that has the potential to be able to get profit
You should chose bitcoins. I know most of people will disagree with my point but let me remind you bitcoin is volatile so what if the price is decreasing there's a hug chance that bitcoin will be increase at the end of the December of 2018.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

Just for your aim on bitcoin stop hearing about false news against bitcoin.Keep your invest up and focus on bitcoin price.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

I advise you to pay attention to a coin like EOS. This coin is a very strong competitor of Ethereum. Of course, the developers have promised to make improvements in the technical part, but now you can understand that this is a promising coin.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

In this year, you can say it the year of down market as we are observing the ups and downs below 10k market price and sometimes t gets stable between 6k and 7k dollar price.

So, in such conditions you have to invest here in the Bitcoin and not somewhere else if your savings are enough to get the Bitcoins so as to get it low and to sell it high later. If you desire for short-term then you should not invest here but try out there in the Litecoin which is best for short-term.
If investor wants to go for a long term investment then there is no good choice other than the Bitcoin. On the other side, Ethereum has also a slight character of long term and people are also investing in it so as to get huge profit but still Ethereum is many times lower in price than that of the Bitcoin so ultimately its profit will be low.

Now, for short term the best coin so far considering is the Litecoin which generates profit early for you but that will be low profit even lower than Ethereum, you can see price difference in both.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

When you consider an cryptocurrency for investment in 2018, one of the crucial elements to research is the team behind a project. Investor risks are not only those of getting into a fraudulent venture, but also a chance that the project will never become workable and popular, and you end up with nothing but useless tokens.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

Most of the guys that work with the cryptocurrencies do not analyze anything. They simply listen to the other, more experienced traders and investors. as I know, these men support TRON, Stellar and Ethereum.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

when you want to invest in 2018 then I suggest you can invest in bitcoin, ethereum and XRP because I see these three coins have very good potential and can generate huge profits someday, I'm sure because trading volume on all three coins this is very high and is ranked in the top 5 in coinmarketcap.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

I see that crypto is more played by bitcoin and ethereum.
bitcoin is an initial coin and can create basic values for many other crypto. Bitcoin stability will have a large impact on other crypto, especially price formation.
ethereum is also very popular where their blockchain is mined by people to serve ethereum's own needs and many platforms created on the ethreum with smart contracts and tokens
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

I have watched bitcoin for a long time and analyzed it statistically. It can be concluded that every year the price of bitcoin has increased significantly. So I suggest investing in bitcoin, because the turmoil experienced by bitcoin has proven to be successfully passed. . In addition, stigmatization in the community that bitcoin is the spirit of cryptocurrency.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

I’m going to be accumulating the majority of the coins below over the course of 2018 Q1—I’m a big believer in a diversified portfolio.

Especially in crypto.

I split coins into 3 tiers. Coins in tiers 1 & 2 I will be continuously adding to my holdings throughout Q1.

I based these tiers on my investment strategy, I highly suggest creating a strategy before investing in anything.

You need to have a goal that you’re working towards, and a framework for how you want to reach that goal.

My goal is to increase my holdings of Tier 1 & 2 coins, by trading coins from tier 3 on a short-medium time frame (2–6 months).

I also margin trade Tier 1 & 2 coins and use profits to increase my overall $BTC position.

Don’t margin trade.

It’s bad.

Not margin trading is rule #8 in my “10 Crypto Commandments”.

Some of these coins I don’t believe in as long term investments.

Most of the time, the criteria I use to pick coins starts fundamentally with the team, roadmap, and community.

Once I’ve deemed a coin as “Fundamentally Strong”, I then go into the charts and apply Technical Analysis to determine if I can get a solid entry point.

Sometimes, I’ll see a coin I don’t think will last in the long run, but the chart is just too pretty to say no. I will denote these coins with an [X] by their name.

Cliche Disclaimer: none of this is financial advice, don’t even listen to me, I’m a random person on the internet — I could be full of sh*t and you wouldn’t know it.

Do your own research and only ever invest what you can afford to lose.

Tier 1

Bitcoin ($BTC)

I always hold at least a little BTC. Bitcoin is the market leader, and until that changes, I will always hedge against my Altcoin investments with Bitcoin. I typically have any where from 10–30% of my portfolio in Bitcoin depending on Bitcoin dominance at that time.

Bitcoin dominance refers to the percentage of the total cryptocurrency market share which is held by Bitcoin. You can check the live stat here.

The link also shows the market dominance of the other major coins on the market- spend some time getting to know the chart and notice how coins market caps correlate negatively or positively with each other.

Understanding the market cycles of crypto is pivotal to successful investing.

Tier 2

Neo ($NEO) & Ethereum ($ETH)

Image courtesy of CoinSutra

ETH and NEO are competitors. They solve the same problems, are both serious coins with large market caps, and I hold both as long term investments.

I’m not hedging against my bets by investing in competitors. It’s feasible to me that these two entities could co-exist in the future in a fashion similar to how Apple and Samsung coexist.

in my opinion your investment strategy is very good my investment strategy is almost the same as you. only I on tier 2 chose investment in ethereum and Ripple. I chose ethereum because most ICO uses the eth platform in exchange. and I also chose the ripple because the ripple is still cheap but already has trading volume. even now ripple is third in the coinmarketcap. choose altcoin which all depends on our decision to do research first and when you are sure start investing.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

We have come to the final weeks of this year and i think the market is once again crashing as bitcoin hits 5,000$ mark again. As expected, cryptocurrencies also went down and looking at the top rank cryptos, Ethereum and Ripple are battling again to the 2nd spot. I think Ethereum is still the good crypto to invest this year while it's down because recently, Vitalik had announced about Ethereum 2.0 which can push Ethereum's value next year.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

2018 is about to end, and the market has not seen signs of a strong recovery. I find it very difficult to have strong growth this year. So to be safe I think you should choose the best coin to invest. Can be BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP .... these are the leading coin. I hope the market in 2019 will explode.
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:02:49 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 04:42:05 PM by 99subsats

I’m going to be accumulating the majority of the coins below over the course of 2018 Q1—I’m a big believer in a diversified portfolio.

Especially in crypto.

I split coins into 3 tiers. Coins in tiers 1 & 2 I will be continuously adding to my holdings throughout Q1.

I based these tiers on my investment strategy, I highly suggest creating a strategy before investing in anything.

You need to have a goal that you’re working towards, and a framework for how you want to reach that goal.

My goal is to increase my holdings of Tier 1 & 2 coins, by trading coins from tier 3 on a short-medium time frame (2–6 months).

I also margin trade Tier 1 & 2 coins and use profits to increase my overall $BTC position.

Don’t margin trade.

It’s bad.

Not margin trading is rule #8 in my “10 Crypto Commandments”.

Some of these coins I don’t believe in as long term investments.

Most of the time, the criteria I use to pick coins starts fundamentally with the team, roadmap, and community.

Once I’ve deemed a coin as “Fundamentally Strong”, I then go into the charts and apply Technical Analysis to determine if I can get a solid entry point.

Sometimes, I’ll see a coin I don’t think will last in the long run, but the chart is just too pretty to say no. I will denote these coins with an [X] by their name.

Cliche Disclaimer: none of this is financial advice, don’t even listen to me, I’m a random person on the internet — I could be full of sh*t and you wouldn’t know it.

Do your own research and only ever invest what you can afford to lose.

Tier 1

Bitcoin ($BTC)

I always hold at least a little BTC. Bitcoin is the market leader, and until that changes, I will always hedge against my Altcoin investments with Bitcoin. I typically have any where from 10–30% of my portfolio in Bitcoin depending on Bitcoin dominance at that time.

Bitcoin dominance refers to the percentage of the total cryptocurrency market share which is held by Bitcoin. You can check the live stat here.

The link also shows the market dominance of the other major coins on the market- spend some time getting to know the chart and notice how coins market caps correlate negatively or positively with each other.

Understanding the market cycles of crypto is pivotal to successful investing.

Tier 2

Neo ($NEO) & Ethereum ($ETH)

Image courtesy of CoinSutra

ETH and NEO are competitors. They solve the same problems, are both serious coins with large market caps, and I hold both as long term investments.

I’m not hedging against my bets by investing in competitors. It’s feasible to me that these two entities could co-exist in the future in a fashion similar to how Apple and Samsung coexist.

I think however Tier 3 alts are the most promising in terms of RoI. Especially if you hit a valuable project. I am always investing half of my liquidity in ICOs with 2-3months horizon of getting listed once they have reach their cap. Last project that convinced me as an alt is TAP network, definitely worths taking a look in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: