Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins?  (Read 1610 times)
madhukk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

You can also have telegram channels they Are also keep update about the market even you can like some facebook or twitter pages for that and the most important come here on bitcointalk and join forum as there are lots of queries everyday and everyone tries really hard to reply all the one which helps lots of people out there and you can get to know about the market scenario also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

I do that too, visit a website that informed us about altcoins, cryptocurrency news, new ICO and things like that but I also join a telegram group that always notified us when there is a new information about ICOs news and alerts. I think join a telegram group is the easiest way, so you don't need to find the information and just wait the telegram group informed you.
pinkiu1080

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

I set an elert notification on each changes and update of altcoins in the market.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

For me are very useful the following means as twitter of the project, coinmarketcal.com (events calendar) and crypto trading chat.

Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

I don't have a special website to provide information about existing altcoin. I usually only see on the market. Then look for articles about coins. Or seek information through altcoin forum bitcointalk. I think in this forum all information available with very complete.

babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

I don't have a special website to provide information about existing altcoin. I usually only see on the market. Then look for articles about coins. Or seek information through altcoin forum bitcointalk. I think in this forum all information available with very complete.
joining in telegram channel maybe could help us t get update information from market.and usually this channel spread the news with source link included.so we can get more source to looking cryptonews.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
I think all the information and news about cryptocurrency already exists in social media and I get news from forums and news that contains the development of cryptocurrency
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Most of the the time its enough for me to just read the in the forum about certain cryptocurrencies, i am interested in. But to get a more general overview i suggest yt

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

i find new stuff by reading news about crypro, then it's communication with others and lots of information in this forum, too. i believe i find what is better for me even if i miss something else

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
montaza

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

From this forum of course, reading topics that interests me, topics like new development in blockchain and crypto community, it's good for me to stay informed about altcoins to know what's going on and to go with the flow
smagt7

Activity: 171

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Most editors write mainly about Bitcoins and the top 5 altcoins, so if you really want to read more about a particular altcoin, then become a member of Reddit (a social news site). There you will find various subreddits about all kinds of block-related topics, such as Litecoin.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

Staying informed on altcoins is pretty simple for me cos I follow up insightful threads here on bitcointalk. I also get most information from telegram channels and other social media platforms. There are also a few good sites that give specific information on specific coins, and they are quite helpful.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Truly, this year witnessed an increase of Altcoin creations and token based projects and keeping up with them is really a bit of a pain since there is no one-stop platform that tracks down every new altcoin project.

But on a personal note, what i usually do is make sure i'm on the telegram group of the project that interests me. Then i also bookmark their website of course and often visit them. Lastly, i refer to icotrackers and reviewers for keynotes.

Hope this helps.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

the founder of the bitcoin cryptocurrency had also created a platform like Reddit where people could exchange all kinds of  opinions about altcoins and other cryptocurrency related topic, that is the best platform in my eyes for gaining information about the crypto market
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

There are lots of information sources out there  where you can find out about new cons, my favourite being the coin market cap, which i think is one of the best places to find new and promising altcoins, Look into these coin rating apps, forums like here and Bitcoin wiki among others and you will never go wrong
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

Basically I get information from this forum and from the telegram channels, it is very simple and convenient.

I am getting information in the same way. This forum is a really good thing for people who want to study the cryptocurrency. Telegram channel is the next step to be informed in it with the latest news.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Mostly I am parts of telegram channels for the altcoins that I have invested in and the altcoins that I am interested in, that way I am always up to date about the coins that are important to me without having to sift through layers of information. I also come on this forum to look for information but I mostly do so for new coins to find out which ones are looking good.

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

I am getting an update about cryptocurrecy thru bitcointalk.org. This is where I read information or latest news about the market. I am reading different threads here and sometimes I also look for other website and article.

palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

I simply pick constrained venture that are hot, so I can check them every day with no perplexity. Picking constrained venture push you to always remember anything. Additionally I utilize Blockfolio, to track my undertaking coins. the mix of both help me to advise each and every detail of my task. There are likewise numerous different ways however this is the most ideal way in the event that you need to pick constrained undertaking.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

I only have 3 altcoins and bitcoin in my portfolio so its not a big deal for me checking them,I preferred coinmarketcap because this is what im using since i started being here,even that this market site mostly is very slow updating yet i am contented on this because i am for holding not for daytraders

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: