Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins?  (Read 1610 times)
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
Simply reading in this forum would already give an individual information that is up to date. Threads will surely inform the users and investors about the current events in the market. There are indeed many projects but not all are promising. Some investors are depending on a projects's popularity because it would reflect to the future of the project itself. There's no need of other websites in order to be awared of informations about alts, because this forum is already enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sputnik345

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Personally I for obtain information, ' m using Telegrams . It's comfortable . And so I use a lot of other resources .
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

I thought it would be easier to get information by discussing with friends, or others in this forum, usually if I was looking for information to see a telegram group, or I visited the website and then looked at the roadmap. because I think it's a relatively easy thing to do.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

I'm trying to follow my investments thorugh their social media channels, team members twitters and chat groups.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Yes, I use Internet sources. And different. In which the growth and dynamics of the crypto currency. Information is often updated and makes me understand how to proceed. Monitor all possible sites.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

Twitter, bitcointalk, and telegram are good ways. I also subscribe to some key youtube channels, and of course read coindesk and cointelegraph. There's some good rooms on discord too.
Sajeta

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

I always use bitcointalk.org and icobench to check and learn about altcoin (especially new altcoin), and I frequently to check binance or other exchanger to keep update about altcoin price
Yes and Telegram,Twitter and CMC
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

easy, you just need to find out in his bitcointalk official thread. this is the easiest way because every day, many members who discuss about the project. from the latest information, market issues, and project developments.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

There are many channels where i get more latest news from like bounty plate forms, and mostly like telegram channels.i have daily latest news page that i open everyday and get updated news.I also daily check review sites,bitcoin talk, bounty portals,and some social media pages.i regularity chat with crypto lover for getting them opinion and learn how to get more coin from different types of market condition.

Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

It is hard to know all the news and updates about all the projects, coins and tokens, of course. First Official Page in Twitter of the project help me, of course the Official ProjectTelegram group. And Cryptocalendar - there are always you may find news and updates about the project.
Lingqingyi

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

If I am optimistic about this project, then I will track the progress of this project.
So I'll follow twitter and facebook and telegrams of this project myself. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

I review daily review sites, bitcointalk, bountry portals, and some social media pages. I talked chat with crypto fans to get their opinions and learned how to get more coins from different types of market conditions. There are many channels where I get more recent news from like bountry plateforms, and mostly like telegram channels. I have the latest daily news that I open every day and get the latest news.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

For me, I don't really invest money in altcoins. I just join signature campaigns that includes them. In terms of getting informed, I only use the news about cryptocurrency more specifically in the app called Bitcoin Widget Ticker. That's how I get informed. Of course, not all are included.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

I have a reference only from some website which will certainly be of great help to increase knowledge and information. up to now it was quite useful for me. In addition, there are also some communities on the telegram and can also provide references and provides discussion for altcoin.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

I have some mobile apliction for some exchanger where I sell my tokens, I also use time reminder for new project on bountylord or bountyhive and I always update on this forum so I do not miss information about altcoin development
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

I usually just sign up to news and updates, and especially just crawling around here in this forum for any good information and reading materials. That's how I get updated.
KodyAaron

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Well to be informed, you need to keep reading about the coins. These should be mainly paragon, cardano and ripple. Read the updates and the white paper of them too on the updated website.
ucb94

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

I use ico rating websites like cobench to check and learn about newly introduced altcoin and I frequently check binance/hitbtc exchanger to keep in touch with altcoin price charts. And also I'm in touch with their official twitter handles and medium to get daily updates.
bitcolic

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

subscribe their newslatter, follow twitter and join telegram groups .. im asking question to that project's admin if i need .. so its not so hard to get info from desired projects ..
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Do you have twitter and reddit? If not create an account here and follow your favourite altcoins and you will receive every important news about your coin.
Also telegram is a good source of quick information, especially telegram channel - to prevent spam from another members.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: