Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins?  (Read 1610 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
I only use Binance to make the exchange because this is one of the best exchanges today. Binance also supports a lot of information about Altcoin listed on it. When you learn about the information of any Altcoin listed on Binance, it will give you all the information about Altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omojo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

You can easily get intouch with altcoins by joining several news channels about cryptoccurrencies at large. You can as well download bitcoin news app and get informed about the happenings in the crypto community.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

Mostly when I come to the altcoin section here on bitcointalk, there is always talk of the new altcoins, what they are doing, what is happening with the projects. Then for the altcoins that I have already invested in, i join their facebook groups, follow them on twitter, it is always a good way to keep up with what is going on with the coins and with the prices.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

Being informed about Different Alternate Coins might sound disturbing because of the fact of their different platforms that can run depending on their state. Some platforms might be launched while it is still being developed and can be used partly. You can subscribe with your Email to receive different news regarding their development and you can also be part of their Groupchats if they have one. They can have one on Telegram or Discord or depending on what platform of messaging they accept to receive inquiries about their platform in real time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

I personally followed the project in their telegram group to stay informed about their projects. and I also used apps like blockfolio to track the latest price and other information of my altcoins. but I spend a lot of time in telegram to informed all things that I missed.
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

Yep, with newbie and have a little knowledge about this market and trading, use bot-trade is a not bad solution, because if you invest on many coins, you can't manage and give the right decision with each coins at the same time. So, I am using bot-trade to help me in trading
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

I usually follow some twitter accounts who inform regularly and properly and the telegram channels of the altcoins for updates which I already participated.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Hottest topics / latest topics about crypto easily appear in any section here in bitcointalk.org so for example I open "altcoin discussion" , the newest news about alts will appear in first. Another, bounties usually have twitter campaign and facebook which I have account so if my followers / my friends shared something about it, I will probably saw it immediately.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:42:23 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 12:32:35 PM by dress

You can easily get intouch with altcoins by joining several news channels about cryptoccurrencies at large. You can as well download bitcoin news app and get informed about the happenings in the crypto community.
The Bitcointalk forum is a gathering place for anyone involved in Bitcoin or alternative coins. That means that many news is also shared on this forum. To participate in discussions, you need an account, but if you’re  a passive reader, you can also get started without an account.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

If you join the official telegram channel of the top exchanges you can find the answer whatever they are listing will be notified there. Next to that you can see twitter page to get these information. In twitter crypto related pages are there means mostly you can exchange pages only with big followers.

I really do not know whether you can any information in other ways. As I know ICO projects telegram channel also will be work good to knowing these kind of information.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

I had the same question, I've tried to use cryptocalendar website. It is kind of useful, but in the most of cases, information comes too late. Since that time I am following couple of telegram channels that are new aggregator. Some of them are icoanalitycs and icodrops. Also I use new coin listing telegram channels. So, to get information faster as it can be, better to go with telegram.

Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

There are hundreds, if not a large number of sites that can keep you on track about the most recent improvements on Bitcoin. Be that as it may, I'm additionally inspired by news about crypto currencies. The Bitcointalk discussion is a social occasion put for anybody engaged with Bitcoin or elective coins (altcoins). That implies that numerous news is likewise shared on this discussion. To take an interest in dialogs, you require a record, yet in the event that you're – simply like me – a peruser, you can likewise begin to make an account to start.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

I installed cmc on my phone, and I think it was enough to represent the top100 existing coins.
And for tokens, I usually run their telegram channel to get the latest information on many of the latest strategies and prices right now.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

I like to read CNN news about cryptocurrency and This will always give an updates of the price of Bitcoin and Altcoinn like ETH,NEO,LTC,EOS,BTC CASH,RIPPLE, these are also promising as far as what is written in the white paper but as of now the price of these coins are very low.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

I am reading  about projects of altcoins on this forum, here is all useful and full information, also using different rating ICO sites!
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

Different investment goals will of course require different strategies. And for short-term traders, it seems that always being around the market is the most ideal way, or at least we put auto transactions on tokens / coins with high volatility.
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

i think it's impossible for now to follow every new project because there is no centralized source of information. But such kind of a product is going to appear on market. i hope it will make our research more comfortable
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

You can only depend to the news taken out by the developers and the institutions trying to come up with the regulations. The rest of the information they are concealing, you will be deprived to it. Its only them that has those information. The moment you put your money as investment to an altcoin, you may have the coins but still the faith of it still lies to the team.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

This forum is still alive so mostly I am getting information from here. Also there are many useful telegram groups with good analytics like for examle cryptodiffer...
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

The best way to be informed about altcoin is in telegram group of the project. Thus I always visited the TG of the project I had invested. Regarding the monitoring of price of the altcoin. I have been using blockfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: