Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins?  (Read 1610 times)
Haryourmi

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

There are thousands of ways to stay informed about altcoin.
1. Digging the web for latest ones.
2. Asking Altcoin members on the latest news.
3. Staying online for any news.
4. Joining any Altcoin telegram group.
5. Joining any Altcoin whatsapp group.  Etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

So I'm looking for them in such a way as searching for sites with new projects, and often I just go to popular managers and I see what they took projects under their care and then I study them!
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I am now concentrating on two news channels. On the one hand, blog articles (RSS feeds) for detailed information and telegram channels for quick information. I personally do not think so much to get quality information from sources like Facebook, Instagram and other social networks.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

There are currently quite a number of applications that help us to manage portfolios. Maybe I apply a different strategy to every coin. Some indeed I hold for long term and do not need too often to open the current situation. And some tokens I sell at a certain price and just wait for them to be bought.
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

Most of my properties have invested in a few famous coins such as ETH and ADA. So I'm always looking for new information about these two coins on social networking sites like twitter
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Generally I follow their twitter accounts, and some of them I follow at the telegram group. This is generally enough for me, also we are talking about altcoins and news everytime so we stay informed all time.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

The best way to be informed about altcoin is in telegram group of the project. Thus I always visited the TG of the project I had invested. Regarding the monitoring of price of the altcoin. I have been using blockfolio.
such to be some of the best way of being updated for your project that you have been follow for well for more being sure stay updated on their ann thread too if you are not good on telegram.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
A lot of information about the new Altcoins I get from social networks, as well as on the Bitcointalk forum.

Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

Almost 90% of the information I receive from telegram channels. I don't remember missing anything important.

desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

There are many projects related to crypto currency. If we examine the projects well, we get high revenues.
There are several ways to reach the most accurate information. Teamwork, social media activity and so on.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

it is currently a lot of altcoin but it is unlikely we will follow all the development of altcoin, maybe just a few that we think can provide many advantages like me currently only follow some altcoin and I also see their development in telegram and thread

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

i get my information in some altcoins that i want to know by simply following there social sites like for example telegram, telegram is one of the most updated links of a project. or if ever you can join some groups were in they are giving some signals and just follow those big whales.

chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

well sometimes that is why they have telegram group chat for us to get notified about such  ventures. although there are some other threads that are being raised for such projects
Mhaira05

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

I use blockfolio and alarm it to the price i want to buy and sell, the best tools to monitor the price of each of your favorite coin. It also help to see when your token or coin already sell when you set it in exchange. Smiley
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

well sometimes that is why they have telegram group chat for us to get notified about such  ventures. although there are some other threads that are being raised for such projects

Social media is a good source of information. On groups, you can always find the latest information quickly. It's good to use this forum where you can learn a lot.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
m4shorVasil

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

I don't track prices very often but I like too follow coins that are in my portfolio to stay informed about updates. For important ones I use twitter and for other things like conversations about coins I use telegram. But I don't follow them on bitcointalk thread - only old coins have strong community here
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Im tracking my altcoins by joining their own telegram campaign. Because telegram is the best source of news that came from the management itself. Also there are crypto news group that updating you to the latest news regarding to major coin/token.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

if you heard about gstar.ai project recently, i think its a beta test already. its an algorithmic platform for trading crypto currencies, and it gives a lot of useful tools and signals to gain more profit. even if you have not professionally in trading techniques and methods.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

I have accumulated a lot of altcoins over the time I have started joining crypto. My number method of getting updates from the coins I hodl is through their telegram channel. I also get myself updated by joining the mail list  of those coins. Their social media channels like Twitter also gets me updated.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

And I just look at the new Bounty and if I'm interested in the project, I'll study it carefully and maybe invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: