Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RENTAMININGRIG.COM - Bidding!PayPerActualWork!0.013/MH/Day!  (Read 4350 times)
Acrobat

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:49:54 PM

Sending this kind of private messages isn't very classy IMO, could easily fall in the spam category...and it's not right either because I have never rented any machine, I do rent out though (without any issues).

Hey Acrobat, I have noticed you had some issues with other rig rental providers,

We are a brand new site for renting, one of our nice features is - you pay what you get for, if the machine didn't work for  2 hours, you will automatically pay for 2 hours less, no more support tickets, no more hassles.

We have an on site balance (Withdraw is instant when you want ) but this saves you a lot on transaction fees!

Along with that - we have a bidding system, you enter a bid for how much power you want and how much you want to pay per M/H and for how long, and we automatically create contracts with as many machines as possible to fill your needs, and pay at the END of each contract.

Plus we monitor all the machines, keep track of how much their actual hashing power, and if they are on the right pools, and switch if needed,
That means we take care of restarts and most crashes too as long as the cgminer starts running after the crash.

you are welcome to give us a try Smiley
RentAMiningRig.com
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rmindel (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:20:41 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 08:31:51 PM by rmindel

Sending this kind of private messages isn't very classy IMO, could easily fall in the spam category...and it's not right either because I have never rented any machine, I do rent out though (without any issues).

Hey Acrobat, I have noticed you had some issues with other rig rental providers,

We are a brand new site for renting, one of our nice features is - you pay what you get for, if the machine didn't work for  2 hours, you will automatically pay for 2 hours less, no more support tickets, no more hassles.

We have an on site balance (Withdraw is instant when you want ) but this saves you a lot on transaction fees!

Along with that - we have a bidding system, you enter a bid for how much power you want and how much you want to pay per M/H and for how long, and we automatically create contracts with as many machines as possible to fill your needs, and pay at the END of each contract.

Plus we monitor all the machines, keep track of how much their actual hashing power, and if they are on the right pools, and switch if needed,
That means we take care of restarts and most crashes too as long as the cgminer starts running after the crash.

you are welcome to give us a try Smiley
RentAMiningRig.com

I am sorry if this seemed spammy to you.
This is not our intention - I did notice on the BetaRigs thread that you had some issues.

""Reporting" user 'vulneraomnez' for blocking my rig for rent for an hour by claiming it for rent and not paying.

I could of course do the same now with his four rigs but I'm not like that..  Undecided"

This could never have happened with us,
We hold the payment until the contract is over and pay the amount you deserve according to the actual hashing power and up time.
No support tickets, no "none paying renters".

I really believe our service could be beneficial for you - Again i apologize if you considered it spam.
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:05:51 PM

Upgraded my machine, we now have 2.2M/H on site ready for renting for 0.0175 per MH/day
Plus going to connect my 2 other machines soon Smiley
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:02:30 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 05:41:41 AM by rmindel

Promotion!
As we struggle to find renters to get the site on it's way,
We are renting our own machines in bleeding prices from now until further notice!
0.014 0.013 BTC/MH/Day!
1 Machine - 2.17 MH - ready for rent!
2 Machine - 1,0.6 MH - will be added in a day or too

Contracts are for one day, every day a new contract is automatically created with the highest bid, if you see our machines are rented out, you can create a higher bid which will still be costing us money and get a contract the next day!, that's the whole point of the bidding system Smiley

So come get'em!
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:21:17 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 05:40:44 AM by rmindel

0.014BTC/MH/DAY
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:43:12 AM

0.013BTC/MH/DAY!

We believe in our bidding system to get us higher, but we plan to be the cheapest - if you find a cheaper place let me know! ( i couldn't find cheaper )
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:14:19 AM

Future plans :
* Closing bids before time
* Configurable contract times for machine owners - and automatic contracts working well with keeping track of how much time was spent for each bid.
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:42:14 PM

2.17MH rented for 2 days for 0.013/MH/Day!
You can always give a higher bid (maybe 0.0131) and catch the machine for tomorrow!

The 2 other machines will be soon added at the same minimum price!
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:48:52 PM

You can always give a higher bid (maybe 0.0131) and catch the machine for tomorrow!

I might give this a try when some will be available again.
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:36:42 PM

I might give this a try when some will be available again.

We have added another machine with 1 MH and it's available for hire for the same price.
You are welcome to give it a try Smiley

Both machines are rented out for 0.013/MH/Day Smiley
You can always join in and upper the bid and catch the next contract with any of them!

(Or if you have machines, you are welcome to add them too, choose what ever minimum bid you want, our machines going to stay on 0.013 for a while now though Smiley )
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:16:35 PM

3.17MH is available for rent for 0.013/MH/Day!

remember you can always out bit other renters' bids.
A graph showing supply&demand to help with that coming soon
snuckles

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:47:16 PM

Anyone want rent a rig? need one for Saturn coin
will pay 0.012 per MH higher the better Smiley
Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:15:29 PM

Hello, I just decided to try out your site, I noticed there is no way to cancel a bid or make changes, unless I missed it.

I made some changes to my workers but the contract had already started. I noticed you picked up on the change and corrected it though, so that is awesome!

So yeah, is there any way to cancel a bid, like if errors are made? I understand that may be a difficult task considering people could cancel a bid after someone accepted the contract, but perhaps before it is accepted it could be cancelled?
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:47:10 PM

Hello, I just decided to try out your site, I noticed there is no way to cancel a bid or make changes, unless I missed it.

I made some changes to my workers but the contract had already started. I noticed you picked up on the change and corrected it though, so that is awesome!

So yeah, is there any way to cancel a bid, like if errors are made? I understand that may be a difficult task considering people could cancel a bid after someone accepted the contract, but perhaps before it is accepted it could be cancelled?

Thanks for trying our service Smiley (first of all)
Like you've tried - you can change the bid's pools mid-contract, the machines linked to your bid will automatically change accordingly ( will take up to 5 minutes ).

Our next update will have the ability to cancel bids.
The canceled bid will not create new contracts - but already running contracts will run fully.
Regecide

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:57:17 PM

Excellent, sounds great! Playing with the pool switching at the moment, good stuff. Hope to see some more machines to bid for!

*Switching took less than 5 minutes to update, awesome. Almost makes me want to contract and bid my own machine just for the feature.
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:06:15 PM

Excellent, sounds great! Playing with the pool switching at the moment, good stuff. Hope to see some more machines to bid for!

*Switching took less than 5 minutes to update, awesome. Almost makes me want to contract and bid my own machine just for the feature.

If you add your machine to the site, you'll see we have "Manage my machine" and "Rent my machine" options.
If you only select the "Manage my machine" - we will manage your pools for you, enough with adding .BAT files for each pool Smiley
That way you can also rent them with selecting the "Rent my machine" option when you'll want to eventually.
We manage machines free of charge as we have a health monitoring service running no matter how many machines we need to monitor.

If you run into any issues please let us know.
Regecide

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:14:29 PM

I like the way this site handles it better than the other rental sites do, there just needs to be more rigs to mine, I would purchase more if there were some.
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:23:52 PM

We have uploaded a new version Smiley

Updates:
* Dashboard was added with : Site Available Machines, Site Available Bids ( + Available Power Per Bid ).
* Dashboard redesign.
* Cancel bid option - You can now cancel your running bids, the canceled bid will not create any more contracts, but contracts already running for that bid will run fully.
* Added EndDate in the bid list
* Added a list of old contracts at the bottom of the contracts page + Each old contract displays the percentage of work done by the machine for the entire contract. ( A graph with the data will be coming in future updates )
* various bug fixes.

Any ideas/comments are welcome!
rmindel (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:43:21 AM

I like the way this site handles it better than the other rental sites do, there just needs to be more rigs to mine, I would purchase more if there were some.

We need more machines and more renters!
Most critical bugs have been fixed already, and several bids and contracts have run fully with the right payment according to our WatchDog service.

So all we need now is more of you using our service.
This service could benefit everyone.
ycsi

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:14:29 PM

We need more machines and more renters!
Most critical bugs have been fixed already, and several bids and contracts have run fully with the right payment according to our WatchDog service.

So all we need now is more of you using our service.
This service could benefit everyone.

You need to make it super easy for rig owners to use your service. But, you are not there yet...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: