Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RENTAMININGRIG.COM - Bidding!PayPerActualWork!0.013/MH/Day!  (Read 4356 times)
rmindel (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:58:29 PM

I like the way this site handles it better than the other rental sites do, there just needs to be more rigs to mine, I would purchase more if there were some.

We need more machines and more renters!
Most critical bugs have been fixed already, and several bids and contracts have run fully with the right payment according to our WatchDog service.

So all we need now is more of you using our service.
This service could benefit everyone.

You need to make it super easy for rig owners to use your service. But, you are not there yet...

IMO opening ports and adding a line to your cgminer config is not that hard,
Did you run into any problems configuring your machines on the site?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ycsi

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:48:52 PM

I like the way this site handles it better than the other rental sites do, there just needs to be more rigs to mine, I would purchase more if there were some.

Most critical bugs have been fixed already, and several bids and contracts have run fully with the right payment according to our WatchDog service.

You need to make it super easy for rig owners to use your service. But, you are not there yet...

I understand that changing firewall config is relatively simple and modifying cgminer as well. But, how that works for you so far? How many active rig owners you have?

BTW, I did sign up at your site a week ago, however didn't even bother to spend time changing my network configuration. Instead, I pointed my rigs to one of your competitors where no changes are required.

Just trying to help you here... before someone tells you bluntly that it's time to wrap it up and try something else...
rmindel (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:14:56 PM

I understand that changing firewall config is relatively simple and modifying cgminer as well. But, how that works for you so far? How many active rig owners you have?

BTW, I did sign up at your site a week ago, however didn't even bother to spend time changing my network configuration. Instead, I pointed my rigs to one of your competitors where no changes are required.

Just trying to help you here... before someone tells you bluntly that it's time to wrap it up and try something else...

We are adding other major improvements like a bidding system,health monitoring and pay for actual work done system.

I think bringing supply and demand to the renting market is the crucial feature we present.

Plus, we try and give the best in site experience: so you can just forget about it, and come every other week and take your rental money out. (Automatic money withdraw feature is coming out soon, so you won't even have to do that)
Come back only when your machine is malfunctioning (We are getting the email notification service ready).
The same with renters, just say how much MH you need and the price you are willing to pay for it with your pools, and the rest is up to us to figure out.
No support tickets for non paying renters, no issues with unresponsive or non accurate declared hashing power. We pay for actual work done.

I am sorry the configuration part was what kept you away from trying our service out.
You are still welcome to try it out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: