Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin Newbie  (Read 1104 times)
luckyFF

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:20:47 AM

This is very simple. You just have to look at what coins in the forum are the most discussed. Then you buy it. Usually the result is good.
kinamotorami

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

It is a good sign that you are willing to learn and asking for guidance. Best place to start your learning I think is youtube. You'll find some good basic information there. You can also read the bitcoin whitepaper for a start.
I agree with youtube, where there are so many people who share the truth and never lie, they share a dedicated and illustrated image that will make us more receptive, while pretty places As in this forum they are just words so you will not be able to figure it out.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

Before you know more about altcoin, you should know the extension of altcoin itself. The length of Altcoin is alternativecoin which means coins other than bitcoin. The purpose of this is made bitcoin is the amount of bitcoin that is distributed only about 22 million coins only, then altcoin was made. Until now there are about 150 altcoins that are distributed at varying prices, there are even prices similar to the bitcoin price itself either 2x fold, 3x fold, even 10x fold. But lots of very small altcoins.

Altcoin almost the same as Bitcoin, the price can not be predicted to jump so quickly, can also go down very swiftly. The amount of Altcoin in circulation can also increase without anyone being able to control it. These factors make the Altcoin's future bright. Altcoin can also be an alternative for us to collect bitcoin, after collected we can exchange it with bitcoin
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

The best suggestion I can make to you is actually investigate what the project is all about, the current stage of development, the team and the valuation. Also: read the whitepapers, they are usually informative.

Do not rely on the so-called "influencers" because only a handful of them are legit. Most are paid shills, and this includes some famous ones that have wide following. Some of them have shown important conflict of interest. Most invest first, then recommend and start shilling the altcoin to everyone, they create "hype" and most people just follow them blindly. They profit from that. Don't make that mistake.   
This is the best answer I have seen. Explain that this author is very smart. You need to study for yourself, each team's descriptions and valuations, etc., and enter the community to understand the project, including chatting with the author to get the most reliable information, which is very helpful.
Heopu

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

From a personal point of view, when you enter the market, you need to learn and equip yourself with good knowledge to avoid fraud, loss in the investment process.
Invest in an altcoin while it is still in the ICO phase. This will ensure the coin is as cheap as possible. If you are venturing into investing in altcoin then ICO investing is the best start.
You note that investing in high profits will be risky, so do not encourage the accumulation of assets to invest.
donkey04 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

Awesome Guy's I still cant get over all the support and actual good information you all are providing. I am getting involved with airdrops for coins I feel this is a good way to help get me in there and learn some things without really risking loosing much. It really blows me away how there are some many things to learn.. staking,mining, and so on. Its defiantly not something someone can learn in a few short days lol well learn and be successful. 
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

If you want to invest right now, then consider the stable coins ETH NEO. and the other coins need to be studied in detail at first.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

I am also a newbie but we share the experience here.
you have to read a lot of white papper and see the ico rating and recognize their team team, their vision and their mission and their products,
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

It is a good sign that you are willing to learn and asking for guidance. Best place to start your learning I think is youtube. You'll find some good basic information there. You can also read the bitcoin whitepaper for a start.

I agree with you in part, but the question is that a lot of people on YouTube talk about what they do not understand, here is the only advice to you, to be patient and learn everything in practice. And over time, you will develop your tactics. This site has a lot of information you just need to read and look for!
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.
try to look for some guide about your concern, there's a lot of topic that you can be found here in altcoin section. you should explore things by yourself. find some information you need.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

I would like to say if I am also like you who are beginners in the world of crypto.jika you want to participate in ICO, my suggestion you should do research first, because not all ICO is good and do not promise for your future. if the ICO is good it has a team that has experienced and strong, they will also make or promote its products that really benefit us all.
Being in the world of the crypto currencies is no doubt a very profitable thing to do as it then helps you in making of some good amount of earning but you can’t deny the fact that you must put in lot of efforts to make some good earning. when it comes to that of the altcoins, the only thing which can help you out is going for day trading and to do that, you must put in lot of efforts.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

when it comes to investment,you are the only one that would care for it .Don't listen to anyone . Here in this forum you will find tons of topics talking about how to pick a good coin . spend some time to learn well and you will be fine.

konomi

Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

I think that in order to tell whether a cryptocurrency is good or bad, you should at least understand its team. You should read its whitepaper. If necessary, you can communicate with its team!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
donkey04 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

Thanks Guys, Anyone Every get any Legit leads on good coins from Guys in here? Or is it mostly people try to pump a bad coin? Also Would most people say just to put money into the big guys Like btc,ltc,Eth and forget about the small guys? I just Feel like although your chances of hitting something good is extremely low with altcoins at least there is a small chance.
kissgali

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

The first rule for beginners is not to listen to anyone and learn to analyze all the information yourself. Sometimes it's even useful to skip a promising moment, to analyze later - why you missed it. It gives a lot of experience
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

You can start by reading all the meanings of cryptocurancy, and you can continue to move on this porum, because every day there will be new science distributed in this porum.
To choose a good coin you can first analyze every ICO project you will follow, you can read the whitepaper, and find out who the team is behind the project, and if you are confident with your analysis you can register on the bounty project, and start your work as a campaign participant.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

As you are a newbie,you need to know a lot about cryptocurrencies.You can Use Google, youtube to know about crypto more and whats the benefit of it.At the current time,lots of coins are over there which don't have any loyal purpose and just go away after scaming people.so First research about that, before you make any investment as you are a newbie
bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 718

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.
hallo is also a friend, although I have been here a long time but there are still many things I do not know, especially how to choose nice bounty ico nice and also legit coins to be invested but even so I will still try to give advice like just select coin that has proven good and has a great community like bitcoin and ethereum

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

If you want to learn investing in altcoin know lah first supply, volume and movement in its market, buy a coin at a cheap price
donkey04 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

So is a lower volume of coins better then a higher volume?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: