Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin Newbie  (Read 1098 times)
obility

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

As a newbie I will advise you stay away from investing for now, what you will do first is to study about crypto space and learn everything you need to know about cypto currency and crypto space, after learning then you can start investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

The first thing an investor must have before investing in crypto is the basic knowledge of crypto. We can not invest in a place that we do not generally know and we learn about things that are inside. Then you have to understand what is called blockchain. You need knowledge when you will jump into the marketplace.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.

The best thing to do is do your own research and makes some study about the project you want to invest money. A lot of legit project but of course it depends to the use case. Do not trust those people just want to hype and pump the coin. Choose those project with organic price rise rather than quick pump then they will dump. Just to remind you also invest only you can afford to lose.

#Support Vanig
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

Just avoid someone who is shilling coins that you don't even know what that coin really is.
You will encounter people that are looking for newbies like you that doesn't know anything about crypto's and will say good things about what they are about to shill. There are few suggestions that will help you but it's up to you if you will follow it. While you are reading some informative facts from others do a side research on your own.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:44:43 AM

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.

The best advice I can give you is that you should be at all times be more eager to learn than to earn. This mindset in my opinion is the best mindset a newbie can ever have because if developed as a habit or as an attitude towards this industry, it will surely bring a lot of good choices which will then lead to better income or profits in the future.
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

If you want to invest right now, then consider the stable coins ETH NEO. and the other coins need to be studied in detail at first.
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:57:55 AM

Here are some of mine:
1. Research their website, bitcointalk announcement, Twitter.
2. Read their roadmap and whitepaper to see if anything interesting.
3. Go to Coinmarketcap to research their trading volume and their exchanges.
4. Join their Discord channel and see what they are discussing.
5. Finally if you are still interested, make your decision.

elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

The best advise i can give you as a newbie is this, take your to read more and understand about blockchain and crypto market in general, believe me it will really help you in your entire crypto life, then when you are into the space, never stop learning. Wish you best of luck
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:04:52 AM

If you are referring to altcoins that is already in the market, you can check www.coinmarketcap.com. All coins except BTC are considered altcoins, if you are going to invest in altcoins, make sure to invest in the top 10 or 20. What I suggest is to invest first in ETH, this is the most easiest way for beginners to start. Try to invest a small amount and trade it in a centralize exchange like Binance or Bittrex. You need to explore it yourself so that you will gain knowledge of it.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
CRYPTON0101

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

Good indicators on altcoins and ICOs is see the market cap what the company does if there a top mover and to see who backs them up for ICOs if already backed by banks and other companies that means its going straight to an exchange and will rocket.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:21:50 AM

Some newbie friends will be very strange and have a lot of newness in investing in crypto because they have not had much experience, they can buy low coin like copper ripple or other coin they can bring lowest risk
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

The best advice I can give you is that you should be at all times be more eager to learn than to earn. This mindset in my opinion is the best mindset a newbie can ever have because if developed as a habit or as an attitude towards this industry, it will surely bring a lot of good choices which will then lead to better income or profits in the future.

But most of the beginners now in crypto world are wants to earn than to learn, the other wants to earn quickly that really don't know on how's crypto works. They create an topic that always see here in forum, like how to earn bitcoin? Free bitcoin? Or easy way to earn. Yes all people in the world of crypto are wants to earn but remember you have to learn on how it works, have an knowledge is the key of success.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:28:37 AM

in my best opinion, join ICO should be seen from several things
1. Its white paper must be known carefully
2. The partner of the ICO publisher is very influential on the results later
3. soft cap and hard cap it, so we know the token was sold or not yet
correction if i'm wrong, thanks ...

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

my suggestion should you invest in coin that have been entered listed in exchange sites. because of course for some of the coins that have been signed in and listed on the exchange sites it will provide more good opportunities for an investment or trading activity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
atutay

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

What I suggest is to read their white paper, join their telegram discussions, check their website, team and project. If they pass these criterion, there is a probability that the coin will be successful
donkey04 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

I hear allot of guys saying not to invest and to study more.. I feel like I have been reading up on allot and taking everyone's pointers and trying to run with the ones i know make logic sense. I feel that just not investing and sitting studying on the side lines wont really help me that much.. I find you learn more or at least care more when you have some sort of investment in it.. maybe its just me.. now I'm not saying I'm dumping a ton of money in more just dabbling until I get enough information and know how to give myself a better chance of picking a real winner.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

For a newbie, my advice is to learn and communicate with some groups that can be trusted, so the group that really build is not merely the pursuit of profit.
Also, identify some projects. When in doubt to invest, can be started by following the bounty program as a first step.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

1-) don't buy anything which everyone talks about.

1-) don't buy anything after ath (all time high)
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

I think no matter if you are investing in any cryptocurrency project, you should start by consulting the whitepaper because you can get a lot of information from the whitepaper, such as whether its products are innovative, whether it is demanded by the market, etc. Second is whether its team has the real ability to complete this project!
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

For the basic or beginner, the best thing to do is learning more about anything in crypto. You can find the information in this forum or on the Google or YouTube. There are so many information about them.
Additionally, you must add the knowledge about the crypto including the chance and ways to get the profits or even tragedy of losing money as the risks. Never follow the people hype to buy the coins. Just do the deep analysis to know which one is best to invest or trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: