Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin Newbie  (Read 1102 times)
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

If you decide to invest in a particular project, then first carefully study it. Do not believe the rating sites, study everything yourself very carefully.

isaevArb

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Adding to all of advices that were ahead - read this forum. You will not find more information anywhere than here. Just choose the right topics(not Altcoin discussion for example) and explore. I did so, and I am thankful to people who share their experience here
sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

If lone doesn't be cognizant how to analysis if a currency is fine enacting long-term or not so brobdingnagian to pick few top 10 coins.
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.

if you are new to crypto, of course you do not know which altcoins are good, if you want to look for good altcoins, look for those on rank at coinmarketcap site

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to Altcoins, Cryptocurrencies In General. I'm Looking for someone's advice that has been around for a while to kind of give me some tips or pointers on how to spot legit coin's, what to look for before investing. Really just any guidance on a basic level would be greatly appreciated.
You have to be very keen in looking at the ratings and comments about coins. You should check the website of all coins and then decide which one to go for. PRG, for instance has a great updates website and you can read their white paper. PRG is a great one for me, it is coming up with great projects.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

Well, it is very important to know a bit about the crypto market, check the videos to get an idea about how the coins work. I came across 3 great coins, TAU, ICX and ADA and they are absolutely great in their earnings and profits.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Hope you can share interest in Organicco project, which will use Green-technology to support our green Earth and future!
You can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
Their Token is security. You can share company profit in future!
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Some friendly advise for you is to be very careful, with altcoins there are a lot of risks that come with investing in them. Never buy into coins that you do not understand and have not done research on. Be very wary of new coins, they have a tendency to die out quickly so never invest money that you are not willing to lose into new altcoins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

Look at the "space" the project is in, how much value there is in that space and how much value can be migrated into the project, if it succeeds to take over that space or market share in it. Look at the "business model", technology, people. I like projects that relate to financial services because that's closest to what blockchain is all about, replacing the closed ledgers running accounts for businesses such as banks, and putting it into the blockchain to achieve the new decentralized business model that is safer and more resilient. In this area, personally, I found this one argentas.io that seems to be only at their "pre-distribution" or presale stage. They have had a very low profile, should boost their marketing & promotion, because I hadn't heard of this project, but it looks like a very interesting platform for financial blockchain, deconstructing the business of banking and recreating it within the blockchain platform in a decentralized manner. They chose the rarer Stellar platform for their AXU token rather than the most common ERC-20 choice, but it suits the type of their business model. Stellar is cheap now, but it is on the rise, because it may be listed on Coinbase. That will also boost this project. Thinking of putting some into it - looks solid, the business case, solid people and experience. They say that the ICO price will be double the presale price, so this one may give nice gains very quickly too.
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

At times it isn't right to hodl an altcoin if the manageability of the task is low. In the event that you feel the venture isn't sufficient great, it's smarter to offer the token early. Being an abundance member, don't dither to offer and dump tokens.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

Stop thinking about this. Do not invest into altcoin which you dont know, it is the worst thing what you can do!
Keep calm, learn something about Bitcoin and then invest into Bitcoin. You dont need altcoins Wink.
faaznuw

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

As you are a newbie,you need to know a considerable measure about cryptocurrencies.You can Use Google, youtube to think about crypto increasingly and whats the advantage of it.At the momentum time,lots of coins are over yonder which don't have any unwavering reason and simply leave in the wake of scaming people.so First research about that, before you make any speculation as you are a beginner
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

learn information about the coins in which you are going to invest. and choose perspective.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

I can see you created this thread on June 7th with only 11 activities which means you don't wish to learn what crypto is all about. Getting to know more about crypto requires that you read through all thread created for that purpose, you might f8 d something meaningful.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

Now and again it isn't right to hodl an altcoin if the maintainability of the undertaking is low. On the off chance that you feel the task isn't sufficient great, it's smarter to offer the token early. Being an abundance member, don't delay to offer and dump tokens.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

Most Altcoins lose their value over time. They simply bleed their value away slowly (sometimes rapidly).
Take this into account when holding Alts for the medium and long term, and of course choose them carefully. What kind of Alts are recommended for the long term? Remember, this is only when there is a reason for making a trade. The projects/coins that have a higher daily trading volume and which have a widespread community behind them, with continuous development, are here to stay with us:
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

Kindly visit this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

Legit coins are now in the market and some will be there soon.

you can have ICO also but you need to do research, make sure to investigate about the team members they have.

dont grab any offers unless you have done studying it.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

Altcoin has some really promising platforms in the future. ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC. Also some new altcoins are becoming more balanced and more realistic like IOTA, MCO ... You should take the time to learn about any information before embedding your money into crypto.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

First you need to master the knowledge of altcoin. Understanding the functionality and stability of coins, their role in the future, etc. are all you need to study and learn. Then choose a reliable exchange to trade.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

If you are new to cryptocurrencies then you shouldn't be in Altcoin section, you should always invest in top 10 altcoins other than that you shouldn't bother investing in as you are a newbie, with some time you will gain knowledge about different things in cryptocurrency and then you can go deeper in the cryptocurrency world and then you can invest in other altcoins and even in ICO, but till then you should consider investing in bitcoin and top 10 altcoins as your only option.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████