Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i take back my token?  (Read 501 times)
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

Unfortunately. This is not always the case. This may be a mistake in KYC campaigns and registration on the project website or email that you have accidentally forgotten in the confirmation step. The translation is excellent work with your effort and knowledge. Maybe it is a lesson for other participants. I think it is difficult to solve this problem and recover your token. Unless they honestly resend the token to the distributor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:30 AM

Personally I think, No one can change your wallet's address except yourself, by sending pm to their gift manager in Bitcointalk. If I were in your position, I might be confused what I should do because our tokens cannot get back in our hands again. I think with such an event you should be more vigilant with scams everywhere and you also can not give or tell your wallet to anyone. I think this is very privacy.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:11:48 AM

I do not know about this but I've heard if the incoming tokens cannot be returned again and so I also do not know, and I'm also sad if the tokens cannot be returned and I imagine if I'm in your position I do not know what which I will do, and with this you have to be more careful and do not give your wallet and anyone

Same to me. I am so sorry abou this but i could not help you. Actually the payment or the transaction which already done can not be reversed again so this is really bad for you but we can not do anything. I hope you can contavt the people they send and try to deal with him/her.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:17:29 AM

My god, I feel sorry for your loss mate. The ones to blame there is the MVL bounty manager.Its his fault not double-checking the MEW address and individual account of his participants. They are right, you cant reverse anymore the ethereum transaction but you can still pm the impostor impersonating you to get back your reward which is not for her. Then if she will not give it back to you then report to admins and moderator here about the incident to block this impersonator.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

No one can change your wallet address except yourself, by send a pm to their bounty mangager in bitcointalk. It's an experience to you, when you received an offer for translation work, check carefully that it's you in the spreadsheet, and start your work after that.

yes I agree with you because I know also so your address and your password only you know and you can change it quickly so that your token can be returned because if the person holding the token you do not know the address he will not be able to enter and so you must be careful with this because now many projects are scams and many people are trying to get into our account to take the money that is in our account
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:15 AM

Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving the sent token. Imagine it as your money being transferred to a different bank account. The only thing that you can do is to undergo the process of confirming if its your fault or if its MVL's fault. Once confirmed, you can contact MVL and file for a dispute. The chances are slim but better do something than nothing. Believe me, I know how it feels to work and get nothing. Don't lose hope and always move forward. There are tons of bounties out there.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:02:04 AM

take the token depends on the project of his bounty campaign, if the campaign project is successful we will definitely receive the tokens we should have, if not in our WALLET, we have to wait, maybe the sales have not reached the target.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

it seems that if such an event I am not sure can return because the incident usually will be lost forever, but with the incident we should be alert and careful if it has a token to be more secure in our store.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

I have the same experience. I lost all my tokens in one of the campaign I joined. So sad it is impossible to take it back. It is one risk to face that hackers are everywhere. That is why everytime , check your address in the spreadsheet from time to time specially when the bounty is about to end.
Crown1

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

My god, I feel sorry for you.
So now that the token has been distributed, you can try to contact the bounty manager, and you might get a payment, because it's not your fault.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

I checked the address and I can't see a token that has 200,000 in number. The only token that is close to that number is 114,514 INM.
You can see it on ethplorer or even in etherscan at token transfers @op sorry for your loss its a big big lesson for you men if you are joining these bounties then its your responsibility to check your full account details in the first place can I ask how did it happened that your eth address was exchanged with this scammers wallet its too unfortunate its a good amount of money, If this is a developers mistake or bounty manager then you must contact them to claim your reward.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

hold and wait until it has a high price. We will not be the year when low-value coins will be able to reach high prices. the development of crypto is on the rise, of course, this will make each coin will also experience increased price. Junk into gold coins without we can know.
trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

whattt,now they think fake eth adress to get your token,but it is so difficult,before they distributor,they allways said everyone have to check your eth address to get coin,you need this mistake is you or project,when they sent nobody can take back again coin
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

Seems that you've been hacked or it's a mistake either from your part of from the bounty manager, though the first step should be directly send pm to the manager and talk to them properly about your concerned, as they are the only people that can really help you, that mistake if ever can be review by the team and if there's no chance that someone asked to change you wallet address then they can take some considerations but if there's a request happen to change then you need to take this as a lesson path to be more extra careful next time.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

I really want to cry now. I joined translation campaign of MVL project and have 200 000 token. But when distribiuting it to me they mistake send it to someone wallet: 0xd5361F0f1a72B2129F26D814599041E62Ca8e2a7 MVL.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd5361F0f1a72B2129F26D814599041E62Ca8e2a7
I found her usename here: https://i.imgur.com/Zd4knzI.png
You can see me as a translation here, my usename is zangleerb: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axRAdqikQkv4vcSwRNhSytGNsfLZvQ_v0fALp_km3Q8/edit#gid=0
Just cry, it helps reduced emotional stress. Base on my understanding in your post, it's a mistake from the team or the manager. You should try to contact them.

I don't know how can she faked me to give her wallet to them, i really sad. How can i get back my token? I work really hard and someone took all my result, you guys can't understand my feeling know. I hope you guys can give me an advice. Thank you so much.
Maybe the scammer sent a personal message to the team or the manager in telegram and incidentally the team or the manager were not very strict about changing of address. Many bounty manager in this forum required bounty participants to send them a personal message here in bitcointalk when they want to change address. Also forget about your token the scammer won't give it back to you. My advice is to move-on.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

You can't get the token back in any way. Its the work of the scammers, the scammer sent a message to the bounty manager on telegram in order to change your address to their own. Whenever scammers get tokens from you there is no way to get it back.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Marsyam

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

In my view, No one can change the address of your wallet except yourself. transactions that have been done cannot be canceled. You cannot take back your money. Because of the nature of the blockchain.dan you also can not do anything if someone has betrayed your wallet. with this you should be more careful and do not give your wallet and anyone. i think it is very dangerous for you.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

I checked the address and I can't see a token that has 200,000 in number. The only token that is close to that number is 114,514 INM.

Have you checked your account's messages?

Maybe that guy hacked your account and messaged the bounty manager, you can see the history if that happened.

Sadly there's no way for you to retrieve those stolen tokens unless the manager will send you the reward in the same number.

Check token transfer and you can see 200000 MVL, she transfered it to etherdelta_2
I saw it, thanks for emphasizing it.

You can see it on ethplorer or even in etherscan at token transfers
Yes I already saw the transfer thanks to OP and I think those tokens were already sold.

@zangleerb have you tried what I've said about checking your accounts "My Messages"?
asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

I think this is a problem. And you can not change anything. Bounty managers only do their job right. I'm sorry for you. Hope you will be careful the next time.
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

I recently came to know that there is recall() function in Ethereum. Read somewhere that Pchain followed the same function to recall tokens held by blacklisted participants during crowdsale.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: