Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to become millionaires not over night  (Read 672 times)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:36:37 AM

Wow good source of informatin among good ICO projects. This is why i am grateful with this BCT forum because members are good and they really share their insights that could benefit one another. In this thread i know that to become rich here in cryptocurrency does not take over night and it depend also how lucky you are in participating lot of activities in this forum like joining bounty campaigns. But let us not also give false hope to other members that would likely to become rich because of crypto. It is the attitude that really matters here to get a good reward and the same time working hard is the key to it.
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

Being a millionaire will not be in one night unless you have billions as capital. But keep in mind also that the power of capital is also required in investment. And I think the analysis for long term is different for each Altcoin. Some altcoins may be a sleeping giant, and work when held for longer.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

From my experience i am telling

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

Wow! I hope i can apply all of this information to my strategy and follow your footsteps towards becoming one of many millionaires in cryptocurrency. Thank you for sharing this information.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

Yeah that is good one. I like the point where you mentioned keeping track of everything under one excel sheet. I do that all the time to watch my portfolio, have my private keys in one place and secured one. I always keep an eye over the crypto market through this excel sheet by updating it multiple times and thus it also gives me idea on how my portfolio is doing really and whether I need to change it or upgrade it and more or less shaping it profoundly.

These are small steps which we can always take for achieving big dreams of getting millions. These small steps can tell us where we lacking and where we need to get upgraded in the long run so that our profit will be upto the mark.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

Those are the simple tips and tricks to be a millionaires. But yeah of course. I absolutely agree. Being rich cannot be done only over night. It needs more hours, more days, more weeks. Why? Being successful in crypto needs more efforts starting from the analyzing, deciding, and joining in the activities. After that, we must still analyze again to gain more profits. Just be patient and smart to invest or participate in ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

May be it is not as easy as you are thinking about it here. Im all right with all the tips and tricks that you have mentioned here as they are good habit to follow for getting some success. However getting millionaire here takes lot of patience and also lot of strategies to be built on before we can get started. I mean there always has to be proper methods of lets say gambling, trading, investing etc. If you are on the right track then you have to follow it until the end. Greediness is not an option for you if you are going for the millions dreams. Many times you have to fall back and start over, but you dont have to be tired!
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

Anyone truly understanding how halving s work will do very well in the long term. 

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

This is really a good advice for the people of crypto market and new users mainly there is quotes like patience is the key to success if they understand properly about crypto system that time they can move or else they should have patience so that they can earn more profit from market.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.
I've hodl Stellar Lumen (XML) since their name is still Stellar, more than six month and the coin is certainly not a waste right?
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

Good advice but i wouldn't only trust ICO drops, although it's better than most other ICO review websites one should really look outside the official website and check references of the team and if their profiles are real. Then study the whitepaper to see if it's worth investing in.

fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

Don't trade because you panic and never do impulse buying. I know,  it's  hard to master but we need to master this attitude.  Do cost averaging if you believe that a project has a long term potential.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

So true and in fact it didn't even reach 3 months before it get dump. I'm regretting to buy CHSB as I see the project have a clear future but it turned out not. And now I just hold and it's too late to sell at loss. Just hoping that in next years it will grow even unexpectedly. Grin

SUBSCRIBE NOW
cryptosmouuk

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

Very decent tip to be honest. I have been doing most of it for over a year now and yes it does work
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

Great idea and good analysis but I do not think it is possible to become a millionaire overnight in crypto as it require time and patience and reasonable investment. As long as you are able to choose wisely and be patience, you will achieve greatness in crypto.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

Good advices for begginers. Also i very agree with you about to hodl 3 months because some coins ara only for dump and pump. Try to sell them when it is the right time.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

Those are the simple tips and tricks to be a millionaires. But yeah of course. I absolutely agree. Being rich cannot be done only over night. It needs more hours, more days, more weeks. Why? Being successful in crypto needs more efforts starting from the analyzing, deciding, and joining in the activities. After that, we must still analyze again to gain more profits. Just be patient and smart to invest or participate in ICO.
agree on it there is no such a way that you can be a millionaire immediately cause you have to gain here a lot of time and efforts to become a successful and be a millionaire person and this is what i also learn from here and i am able to be more patient for everything.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

Thank you for the informative tips. I hope that it will help the forum users as well as the beginners who are interested to do investments in crypto industry.
johnabrar

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

Wow That’s a very good informative post. Often the newcomers find difficulties in gaining advices from experienced investors. This post will help many of the newcomers.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Thank you for sharing. This is a very good article. I learned a lot of knowledge from the article. This will allow me to avoid a lot of losses in future transactions!
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

I've hodl Stellar Lumen (XML) since their name is still Stellar, more than six month and the coin is certainly not a waste right?

its on the top ten. those are highly potential. bu the thing is we have get those in very dip. then at the bull run we can get massive profit.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: