Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to become millionaires not over night  (Read 672 times)
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

Thank you for the input, but I think capital management is also very important to manage the portfolio. In some altcoins we believe to have high potential, especially when there is a correction, I think a gradual purchase is very important if we are not too sure of the lower limit.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Appreciated for sharing valuable information.Yes there is a process to be milluonaire and need to follow it.Educate yoursef,Make goals,list of strategies to reach goals and never forget to work beside plan B.Commitment and consistency will take you to reach golas .

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

I don't think that the high income will last more than three years. Everything goes to the fact that governments of different countries and centralized exchanges want to stabilize prices & remove small investors from the path.
 In this case, there will be no big profit and we can drop to 20% of annual profit.
I think it is now the golden age in order to earn a million, well, or at least tenth of a million.

jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

I think the experience will teach us what we need in investing in this field. Maybe you are lucky to find more coins at the right time. But in fact many of the most successful people here are people who hold their coins longer than you.
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

I don't think that the high income will last more than three years. Everything goes to the fact that governments of different countries and centralized exchanges want to stabilize prices & remove small investors from the path.
 In this case, there will be no big profit and we can drop to 20% of annual profit.
I think it is now the golden age in order to earn a million, well, or at least tenth of a million.

Agree, the good old time of x1,000 x100 is now long gone... we have to reduce our expectation to x5 x 10 now and eventually, an ICO that wont drop below ICO price is consider good projects. Try reading through the ICOdrop stats, many stupid ICOs are below ICO price, I dont understand why people are so dump investing in those total scam projects

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

Icodrops is a relatively reliable website, because most of the time his rating is excellent.
In my opinion, most evaluation websites are nothing but shit.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

From my experience i am telling

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

Good recommendations for beginners and for medium learners. I would like to add that one must not panic sell especially when they are holding long term coins like ethereum and bitcoin. If one coin wil not recover for two months, it will surely keep on dropping.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

I prefer long-term investment and I had a situation when the coins were very falling in price. I agree with the fact that you can not keep all coins for several years.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Some of the chains you describe maybe interesting, but there are also many new ones that can make these obsolete in a year. It is a complex business.

Sam$oN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

I think the experience will teach us what we need in investing in this field. Maybe you are lucky to find more coins at the right time. But in fact many of the most successful people here are people who hold their coins longer than you.
The most important parameter for growth in the ICO and in General as a person is the maintenance of statistics. You should always know which way your progress is moving.
TheCryptoOwl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

I think the best way to make money is day trading. There's no way a beginner can make big profits out of it tho, so you got to start with pen & paper trading in the beginning. After you start feeling comfortable with the trading, and make profit regularly, you can start trading on a platform with small amounts. Always try to trade the more trustworthy currencies, avoiding scams and coins with no future. Slowly and carefully you can start trading with bigger money, making more profit...

Or you can just hodl. Something like xmr, eth, or bch
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.
I do not agree, many projects are just beginning to develop after 2-3 months.

neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

I liked the reccomandation as they give very good insights about the general market conditions and not only for beginners but also for more experienced traders, I want to add that also greed is a big problem in this game.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

In order not to lose your investment you need to trade carefully and carefully select coins and tokens. In addition, it is important to analyze the market.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:35:34 AM

Those are the simple tips and tricks to be a millionaires. But yeah of course. I absolutely agree. Being rich cannot be done only over night. It needs more hours, more days, more weeks. Why? Being successful in crypto needs more efforts starting from the analyzing, deciding, and joining in the activities. After that, we must still analyze again to gain more profits. Just be patient and smart to invest or participate in ICO.
agree on it there is no such a way that you can be a millionaire immediately cause you have to gain here a lot of time and efforts to become a successful and be a millionaire person and this is what i also learn from here and i am able to be more patient for everything.
Truly these tips sound good to practice to become a millionaire. There is no doubt that to become a millionaire, it requires you many different factors. Especially, you’re better off having an intimate knowledge. Because you know when you have a stable knowledge, you will analyze the market accurately and easily or you can make a good decision that makes you not feel regretful. Next, both patience, skill, experience are definitely necessary. You would accept to spend as much time as possible so that you can learn to buil skill or experience as well if you have patience. To summarize, it’s not easy for anyone to become rich, it means you have to try your best, and never give up.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Thank you for this, I also learned this line, I keep always holding particular coin before, but I keep always losing the value of it if I keep holding it. Now, I know when to sell, specially I am also participating in some ICO, there are some ICO now that is good in their 1st to 5th months after the release of their token. I really appreciated your post.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:42:26 AM

Thank you for that detailed advice. All the best keypoints to become a successful investors are all in your description. If an investor have a struggle during a failed investment, better move on to it. Weeping for lost money wont make you ease, instead move on to it and learn from it. Being a successful investor always go to failure first.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:50:26 AM

To become a millionaire in over the night may be impossible. Everything needs the effort. We can see how the efforts and jobs of many millionaires in crypto, they have less sleep. Their effort includes their spending time for analyzing the market, updates, and coins existing on the lists. Of course, it needs more attention to get the profits.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:15:27 AM

From my experience i am telling

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

To be honest after I read this post I said to myself this guy I am impressed with the advises he gave us. Though I am still struggling with the excel spreadsheet part as I am not really like the organized guy who keeps tabs of his trade. I am not really a trader, I work bounties and getting paid by the bounties, I then decide whether to make those bounties into bitcoin or eth or consume them on their projects or just hold. That is it. If tokens or coins I hold upped in value then great if not then I move on to the next bounty.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:00 AM

In order not to lose your investment you need to trade carefully and carefully select coins and tokens. In addition, it is important to analyze the market.
Not always the analysis helps. Now the market behaves very unpredictably. The news background is positive, but the market does not react to good news at all. So now we can only wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: