Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you learn from for decent ico's early?  (Read 191 times)
theobserverr (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

Hi all,

i would like to ask a simple but critical (for me at least) question.

Do you have a favorite place where you go and learn about new and promising ico's and get this knowledge early enough so you can participate in them even from the pre-ico ?

I know there are a bunch of websites which review and/or compare the various ico's. But what i actually ask is which one do you think mark ,compare and review ico's objectively?

I would like to ask only people who know what they are talking about to answer me. I am not interested on having here a list of ico review sites.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards,

the_observer.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

Hi all,

i would like to ask a simple but critical (for me at least) question.

Do you have a favorite place where you go and learn about new and promising ico's and get this knowledge early enough so you can participate in them even from the pre-ico ?

I know there are a bunch of websites which review and/or compare the various ico's. But what i actually ask is which one do you think mark ,compare and review ico's objectively?

I would like to ask only people who know what they are talking about to answer me. I am not interested on having here a list of ico review sites.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards,

the_observer.

Personally, I stay out of the websites of ICO review and comparisons. I find most of these sites as Paid Media now. They were really good in earlier days but now they are just writing good reviews and get paid in form of bounty content creation.
I still find Crypto Briefing as one of the still legitimate review website, but again, I will not fully trust it. I get the ICO details from them and do my research by reading whitepaper and by evaluating the Team and Advisors.
theobserverr (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

Thank you for answering but ... no other suggestions???  Embarrassed
success65

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

I'm new to this business, but I follow the same principles. find on various sites . and then analyze . if you do not like something do not participate . in most case of 50 if you are lucky choose 1 . this is very difficult as I novichek . So good luck to you
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

It seems to me that all worthy ICO projects can be found on the ICODrops website. I invest in ICO projects, which I find there. But just do not forget to do your own analysis.
Cagus

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

For ico review, i suggest to you do your own research, but for ico list maybe this thread will help you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0
Now the best thing is look at the list and do youre own research for ico was list on that's thread.
Hope it will help you Wink
b_oo

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

I sometimes just go to the ANN page and look through the fist few pages. Very tedious, so much crap that one must go through.
Poorman80

Activity: 103

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

Actually ICO reviews might mean something. Yes we know they are paid advertisements, however a good and well planned ICO uses advertisements. This is the most common and easy way of getting successful in a business. Scams don't probably need so much ads just to get known. They strike by using human resources more often and not those highly paid websites. So I think reviews are important but the most important thing to do is to do your own research read their whitepaper and check the skill and capabilities of the team behind the project.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

I use the same pages as anyone really, there is no need to know about the ICOs too early and possibly you won't know if they are good until they are actually known by everyone.

charmgem

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

Most ICOs are fraudulent and only exist to steal money from investors.  Be very careful out there.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

I don’t rely on ICO review websites to find promising ICO projects. I go to the altcoin section ANN and browse through the projects one by one, it is tedious process but a good way to find gems.
ZandC

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

Personally, I learned Cryptocurrency specifically about ICO in this forum, I think many topics have given an explanation. so use a search button for what do you want to learn
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

Yes i have a place I normally go to to look for new ico and the place is ICO drops, I visit icodrops almost every day to learn about new icodrops that are coming on board, I like icodrops because they list good projects, so i don't need to worry my self looking for ico's i only do research on them

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

I don't believe in any ICO listing site or group about ICO on Telegram as well. But I often follow some team that I think they're really good on Facebook in my country to know about new good ICO project which I should invest in Smiley. For now, I think everything is really great cause they've helped me a lot. I've invested in NKN, QKC, Merculet and so many other ICO projects by following these teams Cheesy

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

I used to check the various websites that advertise new ICOs but due to paid content I'm finding it better to check out the ANN thread on bitcointalk. After finding a good one, check out the reviews on the ICO ratings website, and then the team + whitepaper after that

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

Thank you for answering but ... no other suggestions???  Embarrassed

first become a btc whale then they come to you before others even know they exist

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

I use th ICOBench and ICODrops but be sure that no web can absolutely protect you from your own lack of wits. Do not trust anyone at all.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

I think that twitter is the best resource to grab the best ones. Probably much faster and more accurate than trying to follow any web page in particular.

Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Now there are a lot of sources and projects . and without self-analysis is not how to do ((unfortunately
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

I have a favorite place to search ICO, there I analyze and do research, I look for comparison of one ICO and other ICO, then I compare ICO to other ICO website, then I use linkdlin to check the team an ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: