Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature?  (Read 1015 times)
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

there are a lot of great signatures if you want to find it all has been available live we want to choose which one,
but my advice choose a campaign that is in the hands of a famous manager
Not always a well-known manager is the key to a successful signature campaign. There is always a choice for you.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jochen

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

Signature Campaign is one of my favorite, the best to earn a lot of money so I better suggest this. With regarding with the Signature Campaign that you will I join, I strongly suggest the one that I use, Trimpo! its community and all phase of that is greatly good! So you may try this one and let’s enjoy this together.
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Signature function is to make us follow the project or we have followed the project and then we put the signature, when we follow the bounty campaign we have to install Signature.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

You should find out the good projects to join its bounty campaigns. Choose projects with a high rate of 25-40% for sign campaigns, but not too many participants. Good campaign time, not too long. You can refer to some of the following campaigns: AIUR, ABLE, VANIG ...
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

I'm positive. Signature Campaign is when the forum participants put themselves in the signature promo ICO-project. As for me for a startup, it's a hidden and good advertisement
jon0008

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

PRiVCY coin

check it out, airdrop starts this Saturday

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4393794.0
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

Seem like you no need any suggestion more cause I can see that you're being in a signature bounty campaign already Smiley. Although you're feeling that it's not a really good campaign but you still keep working on it till the end if you don't wanna waste all previous weeks Smiley

cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Interesting topic. I have never joined the signature bounty before. I've seen signature bounty participants earn more shares when comparing with other bounty tasks. I'm waiting to see what will happen.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

there are a lot of great signatures if you want to find it all has been available live we want to choose which one,
but my advice choose a campaign that is in the hands of a famous manager
Not always a well-known manager is the key to a successful signature campaign. There is always a choice for you.
Agree with your opinion.
That by looking at the famous managers not all projects succeeded. As one example of METTA managed by tokensuit failed.

James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

I love signature campaign bounty my first signature campaign was successful it makes more profit
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

Participating in signature campaign is good, go for it. do your own research on project and join, few of projects may deceive by not giving rewards. So be careful.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

100% I always look forward to the signature of a project I follow and have a well-known managerial signature, so that all Activities and something I do for the project I support is not wasted with a project that has no clear future.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??
I don't think that someone can  tell you which Signature bounty can be real or hype at this point. Because we all know that joining bounties has also a risk. You don't know if the project can be a success, a scam or a bust. However, I study the Whitepaper and the Roadmap of the project so see how good or realistic it was, and then try to understand what they wanted to achieved. Does the ICO have similar project before? I think that's important as well, or perhaps research the team behind. So its really up to you to make that final decision and just hope that you got lucky or make the correct bounties to join.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

This is one I like the most, joining a Signature Campaign. For me it's the most convenient, as well as the chance of earning is greater than the social media, and I can recommend you this one that I'm using Gigtricks, it's really good and it's community is really the best, so I better suggest you this.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
homyakoffal

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Now many projects with good signature companies, try KryptoPal Sparkster or Vividь, perhaps you will find these projects interesting.
I agree and it is not even necessary to concentrate on some projects. Now each project offers a large percentage of signatures. If you focus on the social part, there are projects in which Facebook is much larger than signatures.
dpa85

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

Why not join the project in bountyhive? Clear rules and professional team. While it does not guarantee that projects in bountyhive will all be successful, you will be spared the deceptive project. Currently I also follow the signature of one project in bountyhive.
There will come a time when you will be considered as bots and paint your accounts, you are advertising a platform that is associated only with bots. In addition, they copy the rules and tracking systems of other platforms. His ont can not be done
dpa85

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

To begin, you can read the forum and see what signatures heroes and legends carry. This will give you the opportunity to search Google!
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

I am looking for some signature for newbie
I don't think you can find out one cause almost signature bounty campaign only accept Jr. Member rank and above, why don't you spend a little bit more time to wait when you can reach to Jr. Member? At the moment, you can join social media bounty campaign while you're waiting Grin

*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Signature is one way to get rewarded from a gift project, as a place to ask what you want to know, and to raise your rank.
The signature is also always given more attention by the manager, by giving big rewards to each participant of the signature campaign.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

It seems to me that when choosing a company for signatures, it is necessary to pay attention not only to how many percent of the total pool is allocated to the company of signatures, but also to what proportions the stacks of Juniors and Legendary users charge. For example, it happens that the Juniors are given 1 stack per week, and the Legendary users 20+
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: