Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature?  (Read 1022 times)
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

You should check my signature... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.0

SEMUX, good coin with a lot of potential and, nowadays, under-radar and very cheap (if you want to buy instead of joining bounty campaign)  Wink
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

With the rank of "Member" a lot on the subscription will not earn. I would focus on prey merit. Write useful messages, get a measure, pump out an account. Because the subscription company pierces the profit from a full member

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Signat ure provide you the first step in bounty market. By choosing a  bounty that is handled by a good manager can give you a good stake so go for it

Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

You can try to check the project that I am wearing right now, I have done some researchers about her than I found it trustworthy good for myself to join. Again it is only your choice.
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

Signing is a good opportunity to earn extra money . But very few .
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

signature campaign is a part of a project where you can join in to advertise and introduce all cryptoworlds to work harder to post for more tokens and read rules to know what to do. so it's always a good idea to get things done for you so you can not get a scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

perhaps by choosing a bounty that is handled by a famous bounty manager you will find a bounty that can get a lot of benefits when the bounty has been completed

this is good advice

either take up a famous bounty manager or a platform (website) for bounties which also lists signature bounties - for example bountyhive etc.

or if you want to choose your own - look at the projects on icobench and choose one from there
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

I am satisfied with my recent signature campaign. It is runned by one of the best bitcointalk bounty manager: Arteezy.rtx - I have never any problem with his bounty campaigns, so I will participate in only his campaigns in the future Wink.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Uchain or Eloncity. I would recommend Asura Coin as well but the bounty is almost over soon.
I wanted to participate in Uchain bounty campaign but they didnt approve my registration. Maybe I have made mistake in their quiz Sad.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

In my opinion, this is a very effective system of rewards. Work that is evaluated very well. You need to choose a good campaign and a responsible manager. The result will not be long in coming.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??
If theres someone would able to know or can identify a project which is hype or real then I'm sure hes already making some serious huge amounts of money yet he can able to sort it out inspite on having hundreds of ICO at the current state but well we all know that no man can able to do such thing and this is why we do keep searching for those potential projects anytime because we do love to make profits out of our works on promoting them.So the answer of your question is cant be answered.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

I know a few websites with a good companies. If you want you can write me a message and I'll give you links.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

You can evaluate the signature I added, I think there are not many people in a successful project and signature
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

I think that you navryatli someone tell how to put a signature,really cool,because everyone is interested in that as little as possible was in,and then they more money you get for it,and this process enough brain to understand that it is necessary to put

Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

Signature gives a great deal of reward... If u are able to get a good project, it pays....  Newbies cannot wear signature, d least rank to use signature is junior member ....there is need to keep doing research and get more knowledge and do quality posts.....
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

I am sure that most join only for earnings . Despite that many scams, there are really good projects . in which you want to participate
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

If you go to bounty you will see atleast 20 percentage of rewards is allocated for the signature bounty only dude. Please do not ignore the bounty with signature it will be work for the people well than any bounty option you can see in any bounty campaign.

Apart from bounty campaign you can see the signature campaign with the bitcoin payment. They will be good at paying well and eventhough it gives the promotion well among the right crypto investors.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

Why not join the project in bountyhive? Clear rules and professional team. While it does not guarantee that projects in bountyhive will all be successful, you will be spared the deceptive project. Currently I also follow the signature of one project in bountyhive.

I wouldn't advice the op to choose any bounty from bountyhive. Since I've been participating in their bounty, none of their project has earned me $20 let alone $100. He can look for a good project in this forum or project from Smauni or kryptical
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

Signature is a very good reward! Sometimes 7 weeks of little labor can make you rich.  Need to find a TOP project! All the more participants now little. The measure does not have a lot of new members
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

any recommend Signature bounty with hype and real ??

you can check this out : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613
bounty runs 11 weeks, now it is currently at the second week.
that bounty has a great budget for all participants, for me it is real and legit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: