Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature?  (Read 1015 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

Signature campaign is the backbone of bounty campaign job. Every cryptocurrency has their own forum. And this forum you have to post on different topics and in order to earn money from this you have to link your forum account with different signature campaign sites. Signature campaign sites pay weekly, biweekly, monthly etc. And the payment direct goes to your bitcoin wallet. Their are various signatures sites are present. These  site pay differently. Payment price increase according to post numbers and rank.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

I am promoting EON in my signature because their ICO offer really revolutionary product in decentralized games sphere and also they are giving fixed token reward for EON supporter.
So if you are interested in this project, check their website Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
knolix

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

Just look for by yourself, this forum is full of signature participants, just look at their signature, do your own research about the campaign and join. I wont take so much time.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

This is not the perfect place to find bounty campaigns. You should find bounties yourself. You should visit the websites of reputed ICOs and look out for their bounties. Or you can also subscribe some websites meant for finding upcoming bounty campaigns like Bountyhive. Just make sure to confirm the authenticity of the ICO as there are many scam bounties nowadays.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

Signature is also an another good word of Cryptocurrency world. In signature need good quality post,more knowledge & keep doing research. Take much time to search good signature and join it. Newbie members can not join signature,it starts atleast from junior member. When we join signature ,we also need to make Bitcoin wallet because payment goes to your Bitcoin wallet.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

At the moment, I do not participate anywhere else except the signature. The other directions began to bring a penny.
Now the most important thing is to guess the subscription company. For example, I used to analyze projects before I started to have their signature.
Now I'm having the signature of a football project, because during the World Cup I think it can have good results. By the way, I am a footbal fan myself.
Sincerely yours.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

Select a bounty project that has reached softcap. it's a way that you do not waste your time participating in the signature campaign.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

So at the Moment i do wear the immvrse signature, the Bounty seems Pretty promising to me. But you have to check out the Project before putting on their sig  Grin

Nagyan01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

Signature is a best way earning money so you can participate in a good bounty program i believe you can profit  I think it can have good results.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

You can recommend as many future projects as you like. It seems to me that you need to find a worthy project for yourself. You can also pay attention to more experienced users and see what signatures they have.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

It is not clear how the signatures we have in Shan really watch the performance in the sale of ico. On the other hand, the fact that there are too many plants is really making this job more difficult.
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

This can earn a lot, but only if you invest a large amount. To participate with the younger grades makes no sense
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Why ask? Just read the forum and look at the signatures that wearing the nleuwt participants. As prvilo is a good way to learn about the project.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

if the signature bounty uses the HYIP program it seems like it's not good because it will make a lot of people get disadvantages for those who are investors of the ICO, so it's better if you become a normal Bounty participant.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

if the signature bounty uses the HYIP program it seems like it's not good because it will make a lot of people get disadvantages for those who are investors of the ICO, so it's better if you become a normal Bounty participant.
Apart from that we have to be able to analyze the projects they are working on but don't really learn about what their status is or what should be ico all about. Read white and check the team behind this or else you will only fail as you wish.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

I recommend finding a project on bountyhive. The truth is there is not easy to catch the project - the limit of participants is quickly exhausted.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

I recommend finding a project on bountyhive. The truth is there is not easy to catch the project - the limit of participants is quickly exhausted.
another people did not advise me to contact the bountyhive. There are scam's there, too. Finding a project on this service does not guarantee success

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

I now myself want to find promising bounty campaigns that will be reliable, but now such are rare...

zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

This is the best way to earn lots of tokens for just simple talk and participate in several discussions here, in the forum. Also, in every single bounty campaign, the Signature program has the highest percentage of allocated budget and there is not much demand for signature campaign since you can't participate in more than one campaign
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

I would counsel you to figure out how to look into your bounties and wear the marks as needs be. You can ask for recommendations like you are doing yet do no depend on the proposals. Research each venture you wish to wear their mark. Thusly. You would most likely be ahead in the amusement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: