Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:42:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27118 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

You need to increase advertising a little. I happened to see your project here. There are very few mentions of you on the web.
Toga coin is a discrete project but ambitious.
Users and interested parties following the project, there are thousands and thousands,
you can follow the actual data on  https://www.coingecko.com/it/ico/togacoin
that you are likely to know
It is good to know the number of people following Toga on their social media and on telegram group. The project is definitely going to soar high, no doubt.

the thing with advertising is that its hard with all the bans on crypto and icos...also crypto blogs and sites that offer advertising options are ridiculously expensive from what I checked

Quite a couple of these advertising channels are expensive, but many go extra length to exploit projects. Just like the ones that constantly ask for money to advertise on their YouTube channels amongst which many are scams.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

You need to increase advertising a little. I happened to see your project here. There are very few mentions of you on the web.
Users and interested parties following the project, there are thousands and thousands,
It is good to know the number of people following Toga on their social media and on telegram group. The project is definitely going to soar high, no doubt.

the thing with advertising is that its hard with all the bans on crypto and icos...also crypto blogs and sites that offer advertising options are ridiculously expensive from what I checked

Not as terrible as it sounds, I still see Facebook ads even though the ban is in place. However for other channels that are expensive is the price to pay to put the project on the spotlight to gain massive recognition.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

Coingecko offers data on the most reliable, I always use this, and comparing with coinmarketcap, I find some differences, I prefer Coin gecko.
In this year the problems in the world of crypto are grown, I hope that Toga coin helps to return the trust.

But Coingecko is not the only channel that can advertise this project, there are numerous others out there, more so, there are quite a couple of marketing techniques and strategies if put in place can give impressive result which generates investment leads.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

Coingecko offers data on the most reliable, I always use this, and comparing with coinmarketcap, I find some differences, I prefer Coin gecko.
In this year the problems in the world of crypto are grown, I hope that Toga coin helps to return the trust.

But Coingecko is not the only channel that can advertise this project, there are numerous others out there, more so, there are quite a couple of marketing techniques and strategies if put in place can give impressive result which generates investment leads.

As much as good marketing plays a very vital role in an ICO, also it depends on the funds available for this campaigns. So, obviously our telegram community is growing weekly, same goes for amount raised so far. I am confident, softcap would be achieved sooner than you think.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

Wish you detect enough resources to develop your business. Excellent website, sensible project, outstanding website!  Good luck devs.
the resources in the created by TOGACOIN is very unique and can provide comfort for the user. Hopefully the project TOGACOIN can get a lot of support

I agree the resources are unique because this ensures that every investor need not worry whether the mining services may not be profitable in future, so there is backup of other streams of income in place.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

Wish you detect enough resources to develop your business. Excellent website, sensible project, outstanding website!  Good luck devs.
the resources in the created by TOGACOIN is very unique and can provide comfort for the user. Hopefully the project TOGACOIN can get a lot of support

I agree the resources are unique because this ensures that every investor need not worry whether the mining services may not be profitable in future, so there is backup of other streams of income in place.

In my opinion, mining operations not as profitable as expected is worst case scenario but with other services that Togacoin would provide, return on investment remains guaranteed.
Scholles

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

You are correct, the telegram community is well over 2200 members at the moment unlike few days ago. Many people are noticing the potentiality in this project which is good because I have not seen an ICO that pays during its crowdfunding.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

In my opinion, mining operations not as profitable as expected is worst case scenario but with other services that Togacoin would provide, return on investment remains guaranteed.
Toga coin, also offers other services very important, data center, application development, creation of electricity,
and when the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin comes back high, it becomes profitable to mining.

enigmatical

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

Waiting for something more amusing here! Really good vision, impeccably idea.  Good luck fellows.

I am puzzled why you are waiting for something amusing,  then this is the wrong thread to drop your spam posts. It is clearly visible Togacoin has set a standard as one ICO that pays as its crowdfunding is ongoing.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

Waiting for something more amusing here! Really good vision, impeccably idea.  Good luck fellows.

I am puzzled why you are waiting for something amusing,  then this is the wrong thread to drop your spam posts. It is clearly visible Togacoin has set a standard as one ICO that pays as its crowdfunding is ongoing.
It is probably a miner without Roi. he also create a new account to say crap, do not read anything.
Toga coin is a unique project, ambitious and with different quality.
In this period, all projects suffer from it, the miners, the exchange, and the whole community.
At the end of this correction, only the most healthy, remain on the scene, and Toga Coin has all cards in rule to become a concrete project.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

It is probably a miner without Roi. he also create a new account to say crap, do not read anything.
In this period, all projects suffer from it, the miners, the exchange, and the whole community.
At the end of this correction, only the most healthy, remain on the scene, and Toga Coin has all cards in rule to become a concrete project.

You are right, only the strong valuable projects that offer good service in the scene with real life use cases like Togacoin would eventually survive.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

Waiting for something more amusing here! Really good vision, impeccably idea.  Good luck fellows.

I am puzzled why you are waiting for something amusing,  then this is the wrong thread to drop your spam posts. It is clearly visible Togacoin has set a standard as one ICO that pays as its crowdfunding is ongoing.

You are right, only the strong valuable projects that offer good service in the scene with real life use cases like Togacoin would eventually survive.

Nevertheless, I still give my compliments to those well deserved projects like Togacoin that have managed to raise as much as they have and even more especially at a time when the market is generally down.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

Closed the old week and no new markdowns or shock, opens the new week with a little bit of a rise, and this increases the confidence of the market.
However, we have in front the holiday period, which is usually declines, so we look forward with caution, a strong growth of the ecosystem.
In the meantime, we still have 10 weeks of gain with Toga coin.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

Closed the old week and no new markdowns or shock, opens the new week with a little bit of a rise, and this increases the confidence of the market.
However, we have in front the holiday period, which is usually declines, so we look forward with caution, a strong growth of the ecosystem.

Imagine 10 weeks of gain with Togacoin which means 10 weeks of Payout to all investors of this project while the next Payout kicks in 17hrs. I encourage everyone to buy because the more tokens you purchase, the more payout you get.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Imagine 10 weeks of gain with Togacoin which means 10 weeks of Payout to all investors of this project while the next Payout kicks in 17hrs. I encourage everyone to buy because the more tokens you purchase, the more payout you get.

This is a very good strategy indeed. I think this is the very first project that performs payouts during the crowdsale. I hope they can win with it, investors will win for sure!

wolfgb888

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

This is a very good strategy indeed. I think this is the very first project that performs payouts during the crowdsale. I hope they can win with it, investors will win for sure!
The first project and the first Ico is Toga Coin. I had not seen before projects that pay you each week.
Now if we also feel the presence of the team is very pleasant.
khroma

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

The first project and the first Ico is Toga Coin. I had not seen before projects that pay you each week.

I have not seen any myself, rather the payouts I see are the regular airdrops some projects decide to engage in other to create more liquidity.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

I have not seen any myself, rather the payouts I see are the regular airdrops some projects decide to engage in other to create more liquidity.
I think that is a good marketing strategy, invites the participants, and compensates quickly.
according to me it is best to wait for months and months, the output in the market.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Togacoin aims to diversify invesments in order to make business safer. That's why they are not only going to focus on mining exclusively, but also energy resale, app development and hosting/housing. You can read more about it in our whitepaper here https://togacoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
khroma

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

Is the referral program still ongoing because I haven't heard about it in a long while. Where can I get relevant information to participate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: