Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Klacik

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong?
Playrs

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

Q&A with David Blum, Team Leader at Playrs.io »

https://medium.com/@playrs.io/q-a-with-david-blum-team-leader-at-playrs-io-8250d548d6fe
ZachPrie

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

I expect this project gets a great success.
Irreproachable activity, sober results, interesting activity.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

This project has a very good chance to prove itself on the world stage. This approach to the evaluation of the players I have not met .The developers are very well chosen vector of development of the project the number of people who are interested in various sports is simply huge
huyp10

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

The project looks like very interesting. It was expected to launch such project as there are already some similar projects for cyberspor
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

This project has a very good chance to prove itself on the world stage. This approach to the evaluation of the players I have not met .The developers are very well chosen vector of development of the project the number of people who are interested in various sports is simply huge
The system of evaluation of the athlete is quite detailed , i can not believe that the technology will ever reach this, but this project will prove us the opposite. Blockchain will be used in many fields of activity and sports are no exception
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

The system of evaluation of the athlete is quite detailed , i can not believe that the technology will ever reach this, but this project will prove us the opposite. Blockchain will be used in many fields of activity and sports are no exception
What do you think in what sports will be the most common such a system of player rating? I think football is one of the fundamental areas where such a system will be used
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

What do you think in what sports will be the most common such a system of player rating? I think football is one of the fundamental areas where such a system will be used
Of course, the number of people who are interested in football is just huge. Most of our planet watches football is really a world sport and there is a lot of money
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Of course, the number of people who are interested in football is just huge. Most of our planet watches football is really a world sport and there is a lot of money
What is the reason for the price of this token and why will it grow? I think such statistics for each player will be useful only for managers of different football clubs.For the average person the maximum for what is needed this system so it is for the sake of interest
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

What is the reason for the price of this token and why will it grow? I think such statistics for each player will be useful only for managers of different football clubs.For the average person the maximum for what is needed this system so it is for the sake of interest
The main essence of this application is to determine the real value of a player. As practice shows, prices are quite high or vice versa . And this should not be. The thing is that there are no detailed statistics and facts confirming the price of the player
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

The main essence of this application is to determine the real value of a player. As practice shows, prices are quite high or vice versa . And this should not be. The thing is that there are no detailed statistics and facts confirming the price of the player
The developers believe that the technology has already reached such a level to go side by side with sports. In any case, if this system will be justified by the evaluation of players it will not be left without attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: