Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response

You can contact the project support service in the telegram channel. I'm sure that there you will certainly find answers to your questions, because project managers answer questions constantly and quickly
Playrs

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

Does England’s World Cup squad have enough value to take home the World Cup title?

https://medium.com/@playrs.io/does-englands-world-cup-squad-have-enough-value-to-take-home-the-world-cup-title-5862d8e482e4

We would love to hear your opinion as well!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

This project is really special for me. I think that it could change the whole industry and make it fairer. I like that raising sport stars will be able to show themselves thanks to this platform. Playrs open new horizons I guess.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:27 PM

This project is really special for me. I think that it could change the whole industry and make it fairer. I like that raising sport stars will be able to show themselves thanks to this platform. Playrs open new horizons I guess.
I can agree with you. I guess it is remarkable. Fans will be able to change something in football. It is very important, especially for those who spend big amounts of money on football. I mean people like investors and bet players.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:03:12 AM

I can agree with you. I guess it is remarkable. Fans will be able to change something in football. It is very important, especially for those who spend big amounts of money on football. I mean people like investors and bet players.
Well, maybe you are right. I like the most that developers tried to include everything to create a perfect evaluating system for sportsmen. It really inspires me. There will be an enormous data flow I think.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

Well, maybe you are right. I like the most that developers tried to include everything to create a perfect evaluating system for sportsmen. It really inspires me. There will be an enormous data flow I think.
Yep, this part is designed well too. They use blockchain to make it work. It is a symbiose of interesting ideas and innovational technologies. I am really excited about it. This industry is a gold mine, especially during the world cup.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:18:14 AM

Yep, this part is designed well too. They use blockchain to make it work. It is a symbiose of interesting ideas and innovational technologies. I am really excited about it. This industry is a gold mine, especially during the world cup.
You are right. The world cup won’t last forever. But football is the best kind of sport. But I know that developers won’t stop on football and they will include and other sports on the platform. I guess it will be a logic decision.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:23:09 AM

You are right. The world cup won’t last forever. But football is the best kind of sport. But I know that developers won’t stop on football and they will include and other sports on the platform. I guess it will be a logic decision.
As I said I can’t wait to see it. Besides, it will be a great platform to know all last news and statistics about football in real time. I know that newspapers and channels will be very interested to get this information.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:32:32 AM

As I said I can’t wait to see it. Besides, it will be a great platform to know all last news and statistics about football in real time. I know that newspapers and channels will be very interested to get this information.
Not only them will be happy to get it. Administration of football clubs will be happy to have it too. So, that’s how playrs is supposed to bring money to developers. I hope they will be getting as much as they want to get.
Mr Airdrops

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:34:47 AM

playrs got good name there and i must say you guys are going to be good and market will help take your project to moon and after all we are all intersted in sports and looking for a nice projet like yours
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:04:07 AM

Hey, everyone! Who can tell me in details about this Index? I just don’t get how it will be created and how it will depend on players. I will be very thankful for your help.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:09:04 AM

Hey, everyone! Who can tell me in details about this Index? I just don’t get how it will be created and how it will depend on players. I will be very thankful for your help.
Probably I can help you with this question. Look, there will be 4 specific features that will depend on Index of every player. It will be football, finance, fame and community. These features will be analyzed and converted into an index.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:14:47 AM

Probably I can help you with this question. Look, there will be 4 specific features that will depend on Index of every player. It will be football, finance, fame and community. These features will be analyzed and converted into an index.
Wow. It looks interesting I think. So, what you can tell me about the fame? I guess I understand how finance and football could change the plyers’ index but what about the fame?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

Wow. It looks interesting I think. So, what you can tell me about the fame? I guess I understand how finance and football could change the plyers’ index but what about the fame?
Actually, fame will be composed of press mentions, social media status, global image and overall media performance. I guess it could really help to know how respected a certain player is. All information about the player will be filtered to bring the best result.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Actually, fame will be composed of press mentions, social media status, global image and overall media performance. I guess it could really help to know how respected a certain player is. All information about the player will be filtered to bring the best result.
I guess it will be amazing. Playr offer a new approach to players evaluating. Now it becomes to me clearer. What about the community? What it means actually?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

I guess it will be amazing. Playr offer a new approach to players evaluating. Now it becomes to me clearer. What about the community? What it means actually?
This is the most crucial and special part in forming of this index.  Developers use React by Meteor for Real-time reporting. This programming language can be helpful to make it really in real time. It is a totally new look for this industry.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

This is the most crucial and special part in forming of this index.  Developers use React by Meteor for Real-time reporting. This programming language can be helpful to make it really in real time. It is a totally new look for this industry.
Yes, any other news resource can give a real-time information about the current event. It is really important for football fans that are not able to visit or watch all matches. It is going to be exciting
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

Yes, any other news resource can give a real-time information about the current event. It is really important for football fans that are not able to visit or watch all matches. It is going to be exciting
Also, key actions broadcasting, majority ruling and physical stadium & training pitch presence  for the community opinion about a certain player. I really want to see this platform very soon. It could change my mind about this sport and its players.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: