Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1524 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

This project will open the way to talented players in the sport. A lot of really talented players remain in the shadows. Finally, there will be a healthy sports competition among the players and everything will depend on them
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

This project will open the way to talented players in the sport. A lot of really talented players remain in the shadows. Finally, there will be a healthy sports competition among the players and everything will depend on them
If a player is of any value to the club, they will pay attention to him in any case. Analysts ' assessments are subjective and each player evaluates on his own
haked19

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

how is this diferrent from others in this field?
bitokman

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

If a player is of any value to the club, they will pay attention to him in any case. Analysts ' assessments are subjective and each player evaluates on his own
In any case, potential investors should definitely pay attention to this project. The cost of the token will be very high considering how many people can be potential users of this platform
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

In any case, potential investors should definitely pay attention to this project. The cost of the token will be very high considering how many people can be potential users of this platform
You speak with such confidence about the potential growth of this token.Will you buy this token ? What makes you so sure?
bitokman

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

You speak with such confidence about the potential growth of this token.Will you buy this token ? What makes you so sure?
Given the love of fans to a particular sport, the passion with which they follow the development of the events of your favorite club or player can be concluded that this project will have practical application in many people. Also, developers allocate a large part of the advertising namely 25% of all collected funds. Developers clearly understand that people will use their platform only if it is constantly on hearing
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Given the love of fans to a particular sport, the passion with which they follow the development of the events of your favorite club or player can be concluded that this project will have practical application in many people. Also, developers allocate a large part of the advertising namely 25% of all collected funds. Developers clearly understand that people will use their platform only if it is constantly on hearing
Perhaps it is worth to read more carefully the project and the conditions of the ICO can not miss such a potentially instrument investment. Thanks for the detailed answer
bitokman

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

Perhaps it is worth to read more carefully the project and the conditions of the ICO can not miss such a potentially instrument investment. Thanks for the detailed answer
Be sure to read all the technical documentation of the project and weigh the pros and cons before you buy tokens. I just expressed my opinion about this project
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:13:36 PM

I guess information is a serious weapon in our time. I think that person who has this weapon can rule the world. So, I think Playrs chose a right direction to develop their platform.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

I guess information is a serious weapon in our time. I think that person who has this weapon can rule the world. So, I think Playrs chose a right direction to develop their platform.
Why are you so sure about it? I understand that this platform could change the role of fans and audience in player’s price formation. I don’t get why do you think that information will be so important and how playrs is supposed to use it.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

Why are you so sure about it? I understand that this platform could change the role of fans and audience in player’s price formation. I don’t get why do you think that information will be so important and how playrs is supposed to use it.
Look, developers said that they will use data about players in real-time. It could change everything. All information that will be collected can immediately change players’ reputation, for example. Results of a football match can make lower or raise players’ price. Playrs will be able to change this market very fast.
Grandevchildplac

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

I like your plan! Irreproachable project, very nice website, watchful approach!  Good luck all.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

Look, developers said that they will use data about players in real-time. It could change everything. All information that will be collected can immediately change players’ reputation, for example. Results of a football match can make lower or raise players’ price. Playrs will be able to change this market very fast.
Ok. Now I understand how information is important in sport management. Well, I hope Playrs will be able to provide a permanent data flow. Also, I hope it won’t be falsified.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

Ok. Now I understand how information is important in sport management. Well, I hope Playrs will be able to provide a permanent data flow. Also, I hope it won’t be falsified.
Don’t think it is possible. The Playrs Index removes any bias and uses pure statistical analysis in order to determine the real-time market value of a player. Besides, developers really care about their reputation and it can’t be destroyed.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

Having real-time player evaluations sounds super interesting but it is hard to see how that should work out. Evaluation in that regard is extremely subjective.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

Don’t think it is possible. The Playrs Index removes any bias and uses pure statistical analysis in order to determine the real-time market value of a player. Besides, developers really care about their reputation and it can’t be destroyed.
I am really inspired by this project and I hope it can change something. Audience that bring billion of dollars profit to football players and clubs needs to take part in this business too. The time has come to change it I guess.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

I am really inspired by this project and I hope it can change something. Audience that bring billion of dollars profit to football players and clubs needs to take part in this business too. The time has come to change it I guess.
I agree with you. I guess this project will show its potential in a short time and administration of football club will notice the power of the crowd. There are so many people that really cares about football.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:57:14 PM

Hey, everyone! Good project and experienced team. I hope Playrs will find its place on the market. I read white paper but I still have some question about it. Is the algorithm used for Players unique and suitable only for football?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Hey, everyone! Good project and experienced team. I hope Playrs will find its place on the market. I read white paper but I still have some question about it. Is the algorithm used for Players unique and suitable only for football?
No, I don’t think so. I am pretty sure that developers will be able to use it for other kinds of sport too. It will be really interesting for sport fans. Developers have great plans to change the sport industry.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

No, I don’t think so. I am pretty sure that developers will be able to use it for other kinds of sport too. It will be really interesting for sport fans. Developers have great plans to change the sport industry.
Wow. It is nice to see. They want to open new separated platform for each kind of sport or they will design a big united platform? I want to know how it will be provided.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: