Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1525 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Having studied this project, I realized how difficult and detailed the evaluation system for each player is used to take into account various parameters. This is so detailed and complex system that it parasitized me.
What details are you talking about, can you find out more? I'm just trying to figure this out and find out more.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

Having studied this project, I realized how difficult and detailed the evaluation system for each player is used to take into account various parameters. This is so detailed and complex system that it parasitized me.
What details are you talking about, can you find out more? I'm just trying to figure this out and find out more.
Well, I just studied the white paper and am amazed at how many different criteria and subtleties the system of evaluation of players takes into account. For example, you knew that you take into account such parameters as: physical strength, movement and physical performance of the player during the game.
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

Well, I just studied the white paper and am amazed at how many different criteria and subtleties the system of evaluation of players takes into account. For example, you knew that you take into account such parameters as: physical strength, movement and physical performance of the player during the game.
Well, I do not see anything surprising in this, these are important parameters for the statistics of the player. This is not an opening for those who understand and are interested in football on a professional level.
Techsan

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Well, I do not see anything surprising in this, these are important parameters for the statistics of the player. This is not an opening for those who understand and are interested in football on a professional level.
Exactly, for me as for the average user it was a discovery. But still I'm trying to figure out who this platform is for. For professionals or for ordinary users.
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

Exactly, for me as for the average user it was a discovery. But still I'm trying to figure out who this platform is for. For professionals or for ordinary users.
In my opinion, it is clear that this is intended for professional users who will directly use it for their work all the time.
Techsan

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

In my opinion, it is clear that this is intended for professional users who will directly use it for their work all the time.
But why then go to ICO, this is your final product is not suitable for mass use. What benefit is waiting for me as an investor, what can I get in return?
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

But why then go to ICO, this is your final product is not suitable for mass use. What benefit is waiting for me as an investor, what can I get in return?
Well at least a range of interested people who are profitable this product is very large. In addition, the sports industry is the place where there is always a lot of money and if you invest, then you will be able to benefit even if you sell tokens on the stock exchange.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

Using big data and artificial intelligence in sports is commendable but how do you bring aboard the sporting bodies like FIFA,ICC etc?

I think it's too early to dream of such huge organizations. They will not go to the platform until everything is super work, and then they just do not need it because the money and so they go for why they share this profit with such a project?
Techsan

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

Well at least a range of interested people who are profitable this product is very large. In addition, the sports industry is the place where there is always a lot of money and if you invest, then you will be able to benefit even if you sell tokens on the stock exchange.
Well, yes, maybe you're right. Investing in a similar project is a profitable investment that can bring some profit.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

And it's true that this project is created on the basis of another, which already exists on the market. This is true?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

And it's true that this project is created on the basis of another, which already exists on the market. This is true?
This is not quite true. the founders and developers of this project are inspired by Moneyball. And they are sure that the principles outlined there can also affect the football world.
bitokman

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

This is not quite true. the founders and developers of this project are inspired by Moneyball. And they are sure that the principles outlined there can also affect the football world.

There is a certain amount of sense in this, because the football industry requires change and innovation. Especially in the world of modern technologies that are spreading everywhere.
amanai

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

There is a certain amount of sense in this, because the football industry requires change and innovation. Especially in the world of modern technologies that are spreading everywhere.
That's right, the founders of this project also believe that the use of blockchain technology is the future and will be able to influence football and the whole as a whole...
bitokman

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

That's right, the founders of this project also believe that the use of blockchain technology is the future and will be able to influence football and the whole as a whole...
In fact, thanks to this project, the world can see a lot of young talented players who will be asked not to notice due to some circumstances and it's very cool.
amanai

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

In fact, thanks to this project, the world can see a lot of young talented players who will be asked not to notice due to some circumstances and it's very cool.
That's right, because the numbers will not lie, unlike people. And those characteristics that a certain player possesses will be constantly updated and fixed in the system.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: Instead of relying on one of the sources of data, which would undoubtedly control the flow of information into the Playrs Index, the use of Blockchain technology tackles. 'player valuation pool
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: Instead of relying on one of the sources of data, which would undoubtedly control the flow of information into the Playrs Index, the use of Blockchain technology tackles. 'player valuation pool

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: