Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3315 times)
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Simply because there's real income in crypto though it may take a lot of time. If you don't want to take risk then crypto is jot for you. Risk is a good example of learning experience and I believe all experiences are good if we learn to learn from it.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

because actually we cannot eliminate the risk so we are forced to take risks to make a profit, we can only minimize the risk and any actions we do must have a risk, especially on a fluctuating cryptocurrency where we must be able to handle the risk to get a profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

If you want to earn a good profit you need to take a risk, yes it may loose you but its life . Without taking risk you will not know what will be the result. If you dont give yourself a try there a zero chance for you to succeed.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1184

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Simply because there's real income in crypto though it may take a lot of time. If you don't want to take risk then crypto is jot for you. Risk is a good example of learning experience and I believe all experiences are good if we learn to learn from it.
We are lucky enough to know crypto now, some people still didn't know that it exists, so it's a good thing that we must use and study how will it be beneficial for all of us.
Agree, people who already know crypto must be grateful. Because out there, there are people who still don't know how crypto can help their life if they can manage it properly. People who blame crypto only they who don't know and not want to look what risk in this business.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

For me, i have already experienced to earn huge in Crypto currencies that is why i'm not afraid to just take the other risks, as i already knew too that the more you want to earn huge in this investment is the more you will need to face the risks.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Stunning

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

If you believe in cryptocurrencies and if you want to earn good income i think it a good reason to take all the risk in investing or trading cryptocurrency.

Belief will be until the price goes down, then the belief will turn to panic and the crypto dream will end. Earning and risk are related words, if the possibility of gain increases, the risk increases as well. In crypto if you can afford to lose your money, then you can earn. Therefore, it is not always possible to gain, the price providing the earnings is volatile and this volatility does not always move upward.
Ups and down is always there in the market, I think that risk is not only there in crypto market but even if you are a day trader even there you have to take risk while putting your money, because no one can know about the market in advance.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

The big reason why you must take risk in crypto market is that you will earn big if you do not take the risk then how can you earn a big profit. To be able to take the risk you have to learn how you can remove your fear in taking the risk. The problem to other people they are afraid of taking the risk. They think that if they take the risk they will lose the money that they will use to invest.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

sometimes to get something we have to be brave to take risks and it must be worthy of what we will get, so to get profit and succeed in crypto then I have to be brave and ready with all the risks

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

If you believe in cryptocurrencies and if you want to earn good income i think it a good reason to take all the risk in investing or trading cryptocurrency.
Taking risk is something that is unavoidable in the cryptocurrency market. If you see a return in the cryptocurrency more bigger than the risk you might face if you enter the business, you would probably go for it which is one of the main traits of the risk lovers.

I think one must take risk here for the money of course. Making money over here is far more if not easy, greater than what you can possible earn in any other business provided you have big capital. This is my philosophy of taking risk in cryptocurrency.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

Because this is the future of the technology and the future currency,this will be the answer to the prayers of every people around the globe about the accessibility and reliability in regards to the transactions and services together with the purchasing of products

sometimes to get something we have to be brave to take risks and it must be worthy of what we will get, so to get profit and succeed in crypto then I have to be brave and ready with all the risks
Thats the spirit of being a cryptonians,to trust and rely abiut what future can brings us from this profiteering.i love this kinf of people who make this  community a part of their daily lives

tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:09:12 AM

Taking the risk here in cryprocurrency would most likely give you fortune. This is the reason why people want to invest here. Last many investors got rich. On the contrary, this year is the oposite of last year. This is the problem with cryprocurrency, its volatility.
Risk is often prerequisite for profit and risk in the cryptocurrency results in big profits. Even when the market for Bitcoin was down in the start of the decade, the people who considered it worth investing in cryptocurrency of course took risk and this was the turning point of their lives because the risk they took resulted in huge whopping profit they never expected. This is the reason why the common people also prefer to invest part of their savings in crypto market to get high returns in future.

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

For me, the risk is not something that is necessary. However, I admit that when  I am investing in a coin or trading, I must be ready to lose. Sometimes I really do not get the profits, but it does not make me depressed.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Why should you're taking a risk in the crypto market? in case you cannot take the chance anymore, in case you can't take any threat then you may no longer earn any money which you may earn if you do now not risk it. in the beginning it's miles tough to decide whether or not you need to take the chance. but not for me now, if you do now not accept it now, do not research from threat and you will now not earn anymore. in case you can not find the money for in addition chance then how are you going to earn?
Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

to trade then there will be risks that you have to face, you can get profit but also can lose if you make a wrong decision, so if you want to succeed in trading then you must dare to take risks and understand trading properly
I'd like to get some benefit for buying crypto, although there are some altcoins, but I'm not sure that natural choice may be a lot of the altcoins that disappear, and its direction will continue, there is a very good popularity that exists in a coin.
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Just like playing gambling, if you accept the bigger the risk, then you will be bigger profitable if you win. Trading is the same, it is important to be aware of risk control, if you take a big risk means that you will win big or lose money but loss in your ability to allow.
Crypto trading is at high risk, but it is very popular because the profits obtained are also high. The proverb says: "No Risk No Gain" so you have to dare to bear the risk if you lose. The character of a successful person always thinks positively, the business consists of only two words: Profit and Loss.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

I just taken too much risk in crypto by use much money for crypto trading, this is my big mistake. I should be not do it because there are alot of others kind of investment or trading that more safe and less risk. I so much loss in crypto, and im so worry about it  Angry . Lesson learned and i hope later i can make my self to be better trader.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
I know you are familiar with the saying " high risk high reward" if you don't want to take risk then you may not able to get high reward if you are playing safe then expect that the profit you may earn is very minimal
People who become successful in their choosen field always take risk.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

My reason for which I am willing to take risks is to make a profit. My friends began to work on cryptocurrency much earlier than me, I didn’t want to enter this market. But I entered this market in March 2018, when the price was just beginning to fall.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

If you don't try then you will not succeed to make money in crypto world, you should take a risk if you like to make money in crypto, there is no problem if you have extra money to invest or to trade.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

The reason is because it is high rewarding once the altcoin you've buy goes to moon. There are many opportunities since there are many altcoins around but pick for the right ones since some are just scam coins that could affect your trading money if it collapses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: