Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32580 times)
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Yes you're right, I'm afraid that if you don't reach the 100 followers before Saturday you'll be skipped from this round. I agree that it's not healthy for the people who just created the account to grow it artificially in just a week not to be skipped and I think a 2 weeks deadline would've been much better but this is the way they've decided so have to comply.

On the project's Discord channel there are a lot of people sharing their links to twitter in the off-topic sub channel, if you need to grow your followers base you can go there and follow the links for a follow back; it's much a better solution than using popular hashtags that eventually will make your twitter tremendously spammy, but I don't know whether it will be enough only with this.

Although I am not against adding this 100-follower rule, I do agree it is better giving more time for people to grow their twitter accounts naturally.

Now the requirement has suddenly increased from 0 to 100 which is too rush. I think it should be 50 for the first week and then 100 for the second week.
I think we should take a number of measures such as time to set up a Bitcoin account, time to create a twitter account. Will limit the use of multiple accounts and increase the quality of the Staker community.

Getting 100 Followers in one day is very simple., Staker Discord alone you can get 20-30 followers via offtopic channel.

The rules was made not to punish those who has less followers but to create a working and active community

Mate, it is not easy to get 100 followers. There are some guys that have really done their best to get 100 followers since the rule was introduced and up till now they have not been able to gather 100 followers. I hope admin reverse the rule. 50 followers is enough
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
Merited by makuny (1)

Yes you're right, I'm afraid that if you don't reach the 100 followers before Saturday you'll be skipped from this round. I agree that it's not healthy for the people who just created the account to grow it artificially in just a week not to be skipped and I think a 2 weeks deadline would've been much better but this is the way they've decided so have to comply.

On the project's Discord channel there are a lot of people sharing their links to twitter in the off-topic sub channel, if you need to grow your followers base you can go there and follow the links for a follow back; it's much a better solution than using popular hashtags that eventually will make your twitter tremendously spammy, but I don't know whether it will be enough only with this.

Although I am not against adding this 100-follower rule, I do agree it is better giving more time for people to grow their twitter accounts naturally.

Now the requirement has suddenly increased from 0 to 100 which is too rush. I think it should be 50 for the first week and then 100 for the second week.
I think we should take a number of measures such as time to set up a Bitcoin account, time to create a twitter account. Will limit the use of multiple accounts and increase the quality of the Staker community.

Getting 100 Followers in one day is very simple., Staker Discord alone you can get 20-30 followers via offtopic channel.

The rules was made not to punish those who has less followers but to create a working and active community

Couldn't agree more.

People should be aware that this kind of rules made for promoting the project. If users can't qualify the requirements then should try harder to achieve it. If you can't make 100 followers in one week then you should try it next week. 100 followers requirement is extremely modest to ask, guys c'mon. Please try harder to achieve tasks instead of trying to change them to your conditions. I'm not saying this for specifically Staker. You can apply it to everything in life.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

If i hold 1000 Stakers , when i get my PoS Tokens?
Go there directly into my MEW Wallet or i need something else?
no, you need mint via smart contract interact, there are 2 ways on how to mint STR,  full tutorial can be found here https://medium.com/@StakerToken/step-by-step-tutorial-on-how-to-start-staker-token-mining-2ea30c5f4136

For the reference on how many STR is about to stake you can check it in https://calculator.staker.network/

The Staking process will count after 3 days of coin maturity, means you can only mint after 3 days.

Thanks for your perfect answer Smiley

I'm right?
When i stake after say 10 days, so i receive stake tokens.
and then i can make a new stake after 3 days with one of this aktions (directly or mew).

Nice project ... Happy to found you Wink
blokceyin

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

no, you need mint via smart contract interact, there are 2 ways on how to mint STR,  full tutorial can be found here https://medium.com/@StakerToken/step-by-step-tutorial-on-how-to-start-staker-token-mining-2ea30c5f4136

For the reference on how many STR is about to stake you can check it in https://calculator.staker.network/

The Staking process will count after 3 days of coin maturity, means you can only mint after 3 days.

I'm right?
and then i can make a new stake after 3 days with one of this aktions (directly or mew).

Exactly. Minimum coin age is 3 days and also maximum coin age is 90 days. So you better not to wait longer than 90 days. If so your rewards will be zero. Smiley

makuny

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

I'm right?

Exactly. Minimum coin age is 3 days and also maximum coin age is 90 days. So you better not to wait longer than 90 days. If so it will be zero. Smiley

Thanks Smiley
So i need more twitter user for more staker (airdrop)  Wink
The other was a buy.
blokceyin

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

I'm right?

Exactly. Minimum coin age is 3 days and also maximum coin age is 90 days. So you better not to wait longer than 90 days. If so it will be zero. Smiley

Thanks Smiley
So i need more twitter user for more staker (airdrop)  Wink
The other was a buy.

You are welcome. Smiley

Nope, twitter followers don't have an effect on your airdrop stakes. You just need 100+ followers to be eligible. It just one of the rules to be eligible. Kindly read the rules in their discord channel Smiley

makuny

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

You are welcome. Smiley

Nope, twitter followers don't have an effect on your airdrop stakes. You just need 100+ followers to be eligible. It just one of the rules to be eligible. Kindly read the rules in their discord channel Smiley

this is what i mean Wink
at the moment i need 20+ more Wink
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

You are welcome. Smiley

this is what i mean Wink
at the moment i need 20+ more Wink

Also dont forget about the other rules and requirements for the airdrop,

You can find the complete list of rules via #rules channel on discord.

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I just visited this project and looked at the website but I didn't see the presale or the token sale running, hasn't it started or the project has ended?

There was no pre-sale it is listed in exchanger crex24. You can also join in discord channel https://discord.gg/ryGS64y to participate in the airdrop.

Thank you for the information, I will try to join and find out more about this project. This is an interesting project for me.

Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

2 More Days Left to end the AD12 Registration.

Make sure you have completed the rules mentioned in the discord channel.

Join Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN 
Ashabi

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

2 more days for AD12

You need your Bitcointalk Account Registered on or before July 15, 2018 and your twitter account must have up to 100 real followers.

Don't forget that you have to be active on discord andRe-Tweet all Tweets By Staker Token for this Airdrop Week. You must also make 1 Original Tweet and must contain this hashtags ( #STR #AIRDROP #cryptocurrency #POS ) together with your Discord Invite Link
Also wear the personal text of staker token on your bitcointalk profile
" Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "

And for those that have received before, you need to hold up to 50% of total received.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

2 more days for AD12

You need your Bitcointalk Account Registered on or before July 15, 2018 and your twitter account must have up to 100 real followers.

Don't forget that you have to be active on discord andRe-Tweet all Tweets By Staker Token for this Airdrop Week. You must also make 1 Original Tweet and must contain this hashtags ( #STR #AIRDROP #cryptocurrency #POS ) together with your Discord Invite Link

And for those that have received before, you need to hold up to 50% of total received.
This Rule will limit the cheaters in the project.. And keep real supporters to hodl there token.. also in forum there is a marketing task to earn more STR and get more exposure to the community
eiijee160613

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

2 more days for AD12

This Rule will limit the cheaters in the project.. And keep real supporters to hodl there token.. also in forum there is a marketing task to earn more STR and get more exposure to the community
We're at the second quarter of the Airdrop stage, expect rules will improve week by week so that we can contribute to Staker promotion and that was Community needs to be Cheesy
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

I started here around airdrop 9 I guess but after that I miss the rest AD. I have comply all the things I needed for this week Staker's coming AD12 but I am still currently not eligible for Airdrop. As I check per numbering in the latest rules as I can see it clearly in my eyes among the requirements I did not reach 100 followers in my twitter account, does that mean that might me the problem?
eiijee160613

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

I started here around airdrop 9 I guess but after that I miss the rest AD. I have comply all the things I needed for this week Staker's coming AD12 but I am still currently not eligible for Airdrop. As I check per numbering in the latest rules as I can see it clearly in my eyes among the requirements I did not reach 100 followers in my twitter account, does that mean that might me the problem?
That sad to hear.

maybe you should approach the team managing so you can be clear to things and rules, just post and ask to support channel or general and mentioned them so our team  can check further . Admins, Mods and Supports in Staker is very approachable feel free to ask in our community.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

Next teardrop will be my first sticker token AirDrop. looks like a great project with active community, feel happy to be a member of this great community.
cuathanhm1

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

I know of this project and for the first time to participate in this round, I have taken steps and waited for acceptance, hoping to have time to join the STAKER community. It spread to many people know this project
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

Status for airdrop 12 is not updated yet so everyone is not eligible. If you encounter a problem you are also welcome to ask on discord channel. Community are very helpful and the team too.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

Next teardrop will be my first sticker token AirDrop. looks like a great project with active community, feel happy to be a member of this great community.
Thanks I appreciate what you say, but just we need diligence and patience here because this project will go to the moon.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

Its Friday Again, Make sure you completed all the requirements in #Rules Channel. If you still don't have 100 Followers go to #off-topic channel and share your links. I already complete all mine and im good to go with this week airdrop. GoodLuck Everyone

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: