Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:51:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12617 times)
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Go for ETH of course.If you dont like Btc , prefer eth is the best choice.In long term ETH has more potential than the others.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

If I invest in ETH, I think it's good, because nowadays ETH is widely used by individuals and companies. In addition, investing in ICO projects, because of their growth so rapidly, but still have to consider some possibilities that are not in want, ICO project does not forget to see whitepaper, teamwork, roadmap.
spikerrr

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

I guess you focus too much in joining on bounty then now you have enough earnings you wanted to invest. That is good idea. Maybe ethereum, neo, and pearl, litecoin also.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

In the top five of altcoins that are on coinmarketcap at this moment, maybe a few other ones that you consider as stable would be good too, but it depends on how do you manage your money
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
You should learn about the cryptocurrency first if you want to invest in other coins. Otherwise, I believe that gold and real estate are the best choices for you. They are easy to invest and there are no harm in investing gold as well as real estate. However, they can not give you a great profit like bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. If you trust me, invest your money in ethereum. It is the best altcoin here
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
You should learn about the cryptocurrency first if you want to invest in other coins. Otherwise, I believe that gold and real estate are the best choices for you. They are easy to invest and there are no harm in investing gold as well as real estate. However, they can not give you a great profit like bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. If you trust me, invest your money in ethereum. It is the best altcoin here
There's a lot of potential coin aside for bitcoin, like ethereum in where it has a potential to grow its prices and quickly changes it's volume. In here, we can take long term investment because this is a promising coin in the future that takes returned of profits.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

we can choose the investment of altcoin, because now altcoin can be an alternative choice for investment other than bitcoin. there are so many diverse options from altcoin so this is not a worry for investors if they want long-term investments.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

if investing in addition to bitcoin, other altcoins are also a lot of that potential and good for you to use as an investment, if I suggest you can invest in Ethereum and NEO I think altcoin is also good for us to make investments long-term investment, because these two coins have a price development which is nice, although the price of Ethereum is currently down, but I'm sure Ethereum will soon recover its price, even though it takes time to recover it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

it seems to invest long-term you can also try it on Etherum or in EOZ. Because both also have the same high price and have good prospects. But for me, you better invest 50-50, 50% for bitcoin and 50% for altcoin.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Try to invest in docademic the team is doing is working and they has a strong platform. Also you can try to invest in live edu price is very cheap and the team is working hard as well to make deliver success to their community.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Try to look for different coins.
Among the top 100 would be good choice.Also try to find potential projects.
Fore example:REMME.
I found this project really interesting.Why?Because of the high potential to become popular,because of it's new way of authorization.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

All investment are risky. You can buy altcoins and hold for a while until price for the coins rise 5x the price you buy. Then trade to get high profit. Ethereum and litecon is also one of the best to invest.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

hi, it depends how much you got, but i would go for
OAX
BNT
WAVES
ETH
NEO
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

Actually i have some favorite coin that i imvested, aside from Bitcoin, Ethereum is one of the best coin that i've know because if yoi can see the value of Ethereum before is around $1200+, so if you imvest now you have possible that you can gain a profit in tge future 'cause i'm pretty sure that its value increase, not now but soon.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

Since the day I started working on the REMME coin project from that time I have understood great insights of the REM coin and would suggest that you look after investing into this coin with long term plans.

REMME is having value of just 2 cents right now with limited supply but millions in 24 volume. Such coins are worth investing into as they are both cheap and with great attention from the community.

With my understanding REMME has made it possible to see future of securities for big organisation and thus it could be huge breakthrough in the future.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

You can entrust your money to the most popular 2 coins today, Ethereum because Ethereum has a good team and project, Ethereum is currently not too high, far from its peak price, there is a chance you will gain a lot of money by holding Ethereum.
Good luck
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

I think besides investing in bitcoin, you can also invest in Ethereum in the long term, because Ethereum besides the expensive price, also the higher Ethereum enthusiasts.
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

Do a research and read their whitepaper and if you are convinced in their project, you should buy, and make sure it has great potential to grow big in a couple of years. And for me, I make sure the coin is in the top 100 in coinmarketcap.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

you can use ethereum. because ethereum is the type of long-term investment and equally has good potential with bitcoin. and with ethereum you can try investing in ico, you can buy it with eth, because nowadays very much ico based ethereum.

pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

if you want to invest in the world of crypto, you better invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is more expensive and the demand is also high, let alone limited bitcoin supply.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: