Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Divide your portfolio into 2 parts: the first one will be for time-tested coins such as ETH, ETC, BTC, XRP, Monero, Dash; the second part will be for some risky if perspective ones such as  FANTOM, phantasma, QKC, Pchain, and so on.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

if you want to invest in the world of crypto, you better invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is more expensive and the demand is also high, let alone limited bitcoin supply.

To invest all money in one coin isn't a good advice (even if it's bitcoin)! You can lose your funds at one stroke! Allocate your investments to different sources and store them in different wallets and exchanges! Thus, you'll protect your savings from total loss!

InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

I'm not an expert when it comes to predictions but I can recommend my top 3 altcoins that I do have in my portfolio   
lonmobilio

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

I think in addition to investing in bitcoin you try to invest in coins that have a good platform and many in the interest by investors such as Ethereum, NEO, EOS, IOTA and some other coins that have high ratings in CMC.
bkbbtr

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

There is no good cryptocurrency recently. I think EOS was good some time ago, but it now has a lot of loopholes. I don't recommend that you buy any tokens. I think you can wait for a while to decide!!
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

I am holding Ethereum for very long time yet and I think that this currency will be become a leader on the market one day. So don’t be very thoughtful about which coin to purchase.
But if you want some new token - you can try Remme project, I think it will have success!
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

Maybe you've invested in the best crypto. But I think it is not easy for Bitcoin to experience such a big upsurge as the past. To balance your portfolio, you seem to be taking a bit of a risk on the new Altcoin. Maybe start with a small amount first. You can search Altcoin with marketcap about $ 1M.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

You have already been advised by many different options, I want to add that mining can be considered one of the types of long-term, but risky investments.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

Of course, the famous Altcoin will be good to accompany Bitcoin. You can choose altcoin between top10, and almost all have the same potential. But I think this time is ico year, you may also have to have some to complete your portfolio.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

I think beginners who want to invest in long term and not start to trading are going the right way on the beginning. So i can recommend the top ten of all altcoins for save long term investments for everybody. Those coins are in the market for long time, and they have a real fanbase and user behind, which will make it very safe for the future.
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

I think you should look at the new generation of tokens like NEO,ADA,EOS. If they finish their task. They're going to be fast and they're going to be over Ethereum
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

In the fact that it does not have volatility but is stable all the time. This is gold and securities, we should not now consider crypto currency as an investment, let alone as an easy earning.

Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

Aside from bitcoins, one can invest in altcoins and do some research about the coin in which you want to invest.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

In addition to Bitcoin, I think there are many cryptocurrencies that are worth investing for a long time. The top 30 cryptocurrencies are market capitalization, and I think that they can all invest. I suggest that you could try to invest in some Ethereum. The value of Ethereum is now very low, and Ethereum is now particularly suitable for long-term investments.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

If you are looking for a long term hodl, ETH will be the best choice if bitcoin is unavailable. The demand for ETH will always be high and there will be a time that it will pump up. You can also try risking for other alts, like DOCADEMIC MTC. The price dropped for now and it will pumped up. Check the trend on hitbtc. The higher the risk, the more chances of multiplying your investment. Please do some research before investing and always trust your instinct. If you felt that the coin is not worth hodling, don't buy it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

To me I'll go in for ETH for now because ETH has also been becoming a very important coin and omatgirm for running almost all ICOs. I think it wouldn't be a bad to hold any other good altcoin as well.

s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

I'm not an expert when it comes to predictions but I can recommend my top 3 altcoins that I do have in my portfolio   
I would recommend considering the top 5. More specifically, I can only point to the Ethereum. Because he tried to withdraw investment without loss and now a little invested in Ethereum.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
paddyfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

I think IFC should return value。

infinitecoin.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

Lots of coins at the moment. Bitcoin may offer stability in the long run, and you should balance with Altcoin with greater fluctuations. For now, among the first layers of Altcoin, Eos is probably the most potent Altcoin. All Altcoin have their own time, and it seems that this is Eos's time.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:20 AM

If you're looking for a long term investment expect Bitcoin you can invest into ICO's or new projects that is related to cryptocurrencies the good thing about this is when you bought a token to them it is very cheap and once the project development is success the increasing number of investors to that project will affect the price of the token.

Yes, investment to ICO's are one of the best way to earn profit however investing to ICO's are also one of the riskiest way to earn profit. Here are some of the risk you're about to face when you invest to ICO's.

1. Most of the project becomes a scam.
2. When the bounty hunters sell their tokens (It will result of decreasing tokens price and you need to wait a long time to recover the price)

So to better choose a good ICO or has a potential, do your own research about the project such as:
• The Credibility of team
• Development of the project
• Whitepaper
• Hype to the community
• The concept
• Technical Details
• Roadmap
Actually there are so many cryptocurrency which you can invest your money. The only thing that matters is that you know how to hold not by holding it in a little time but to hold it for a long long tine until the price is too big for them to sell it and everyone will get high amount of income. Its just a matter of patience

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: