Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12619 times)
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

When it comes to investment into cryptocurrencies i would advise aside bitcoin then please look at Ethereum which is the first altcoin to be generated. I propose Ethereum because of the fact that currently, Ethereum has gained high popularity and it's been used on almost every platform due to how convenient it is. Investing in such a coin you can always be sure of your returns and not any coins of a scam project. Invest in Ethereum now whiles the price is quite low and gain over 50% interest on your principal amount as soon as it starts to moon. All the best in your investment plans partner.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
aurelino

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

I am new in this forum, but after I read and learn about long-term investment in crypto is a lot of good choice, but according to my judgment, after bitcoin there are many good altcoin options in marketcap, we can know there, but my choice is eth , probably because eth remains intact and has a good performance in the market that altcoin prices can not be predicted significantly.
Neutronbot

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

I personally prefer NEO. I think NEO will surpass Ethereum after two years. Or you can choose ADA. I think it is very worthwhile for long-term investment.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
It will be a smart and wise decision to invest your fund in couple altcoins on Cmc because I believe every listed coins on coinmarketcap are doing well and working towards implementing every bit of their roadmap which is an indication to non momentary growth of the project
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

I think that the cryptocurrencies with the top 10 market capitalization are worth long-term investment because the risk of investing in them is very small, and their current prices are very low. It is the best time for investment, waiting for the market to pick up, it will bring you Great income.

Yes I have just tend to write something like that, and then I saw your post. So I can just agree with you, right now, when the market is red, the top 5, or top 10 cryptocurrencies are still there, and the price to buy them, is one of the best recently.

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

I think the long-term investment after Bitcoin is Litecoin. Litecoin is one of the top long-term secure investments for virtual currency investors. If Bitcoin is like gold, Litecoin is like Silver. Previously when Ethereum was not born, Litecoin is the most welcome and welcome. The market capitalization of Litecoin is very high, just behind bitcoin. Litecoin is different bitcoin is the processing speed and transaction better than Bitcoin. The rest of the structure is similar to bitcoin both for the purpose of coin.
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:21:10 PM

I’m really interested in the new project - Socratus. Personally, I think that you have to look at every aspect very carefully when you made a decision to invest money.  I studied this project quite well and now I can say with no doubt that it’s a good idea to invest in it.
 It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. They already have worked with quite a big diversity of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident. This project seems really promising.\

Look this project up for all the further information, WP and many more.

This project is definitely going to bring you a lot of profit over time
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

In addition to investing in Bitcoin, I believe people here are also investing in coins that rank top in the list of coinmarketcups, I believe that's because many do. Ethereum, BCH, Neo, ADA are coins of choice invested in a long time other than Bitcoin.
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

I recommend investing in the ethereum because this coin is the top 2 on the market, uses the cool technology that people believe in  Roll Eyes
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

In my opinion, having some Altcoin would be better to reduce the risk. Maybe like any other, I would suggest Cardano, Ripple, Neo, Waves, or Eos to fill out the portfolio. And if you are interested in getting bigger profits, it would not hurt you to buy some ico, albeit in smaller quantities.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

No trouble finding Altcoin for long-term investments. But now Ripple is probably in the range of the lower limit. It might take a long time, but if you can wait until Ripple gets support from the majority back, I think you will get a big advantage.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

For me, bitcoin is the best way for a long term investment, after ethereum. In my opinion, the popularity of crypto is rising day by day, and proportionally with that, the popularity of the top coins is rising too.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

There are various altcoins on the market today and the most popular of them are ETH, EOS, Neo, Ripple, Litecoin. Dogecoin.  From experts’ point of view, the most suitable and reliable is ETH. It has all characteristics to take this place. For example, ETH has necessary value, volumes and reputation.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

I see that there are lost of promising altcoin in the cryptomarket, honestly noone in here can predict the future of any crypto   

It is really very difficult to make any forecasts when you see that the market is red. However, I realize that this is a temporary situation: everything will change soon. My stakes are OmiseGO, Ethereum, Gladius, and Qtum.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

From my point of view, Monero is a very good option. Monero is having a huge demand because of its feature of untraceablty.
Even though it is an alternate coin. We can expect 300$ for December.And 1000$ for 2019 December.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

I think there are NEOs and ADAs that are best for long-term investment. I think the price will be very good after two years. You can refer to my suggestions.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

for us other than bitcoin for long-term investment, you can invest in ethereum, because for us enthereum is also very good we use for long term, because now the price is also still cheap, so you can get more profit.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

In the electronic money market, in addition to BTC, the electronic currency that I trust for long-term investment is ETH. As ETH has modern technology, solid foundation, strong community and wide market. I have achieved quite good results when choosing ETH and BTC for my long-term investment!
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

The best advise is investing in top 100 altcoins. look at Coinmarketcap and find something with MVP and unrealised potential. I no longer invest in BTC because of big capitalization. NEO, ADA have not that big capitalization,but their potential is unrealised
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

choose top 10 bitcoin on coinmarketcap. those are good coin
i suggest you ethereum, because its platform is used by many token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: