Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12617 times)
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

I am sure that investing Eth and Eos will bring a good profit for you and these are very reliable cryptocurrencies on the market. Try them as well.
PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

You should invest in Poseidon Foundation and its token OCEAN once its on exchanges, or you can participate to its current token sale. Poseidon is committed to offset carbon emissions. Carbon market is expected to grow and this innovation, using Stellar blockchain, opens a new channel of demand at a retail level.  Wink

https://poseidon.eco
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Well mate, if your asking what other coins aside from bitcoin is a good for long term investment for me ETHEREUM is next to bitcoin. Ethereum is the potential currency for long term investment.  It has a good and promising factors in the  crypto market. ETH grows fast. A lot of project are choosing ethereum technology as the basis of their development.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

You should put the money you have into ethereum then, there is no better altcoin out there for you to have your money in than with ethereum. It has the most amount of investors behind bitcoin which means that there is a strong community behind it to always make sure that the coin survives the market. Also the blockchain is being adopted by a lot of top players so you are putting money in the right coin that is sustainable

rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

Personally, I am excited about financial blockchain projects, and I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

I think you should invest in ico just a little money needed and have a great chance to gain from here than investing in bitcoin
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

Well, I will invest in top rank altcoins because we all knew that they have potential to grow in time like Bitcoin or even surpass it in the future. They are also popular now so many big investors chosen it for their long term investment and the community will also acknowledge them.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

I think the best thing to do now is to invest your money on ETH because it could probably double your money for shorter time. ETH besides being on top 2 on coinmarketcap ETH also is very popular and it is being used as platform by most ICOs coming in the market.

Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

Aside from bitcoin, my choice is ethereum and EOS. Mostly i prefer Ethereum to invest for a long term, because i want to play safe and never want to loose my money in crypto. EOS is also a best choice these days, this coin is doing very well these days.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Aside bitcoin, I will suggest you invest in ethereum for long term as it is also very promising and potential on hold because the price can rise very fast compared to other altcoin. Ethereum also have very good technology and professional team, it is safe, secure and reliable.
cumeeta

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

For the long haul I more often than not put resources into bitcoin and eth on account of exchanging volume and its holders in particular. that is an extremely persuading prospect later on.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

If you want to invest besides bitcoin then I think you have to try on new altcoins, there is so many good project if you find a right coin then you can make a good profit from that coin.
If you want to choose some coins from CoinmarketCap then I think you must have to choose from top ten or choose from top fifty but coin price will be low, you can buy a bulk volume for long term to get a good profit.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

ETH, NEO, XRP, ETC, XLM, ZXR. VECHAIN, ADA ... These are pennies that if long-term investment, it will bring the most profit. These are the altcoin I have carefully selected. And it was on my long list of investments.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

If you desiring to do a long term investment, then i advice you do your homework/research very well. Currently, there are innumerable coin in the crypt-market, hence the difficulty in making a concrate decision on which to invest in. I would advice that you take a closer look at the price graph of top 20 coins on the coin market over the past 1-2 year period. Thereafter, read more about the utility of the coins that interest you. then find out it volume on the market and number of holders. You would have to do all these and many other assignment before you come into final conclusion on which coin is appropriate for you to invest in.
Frankly, i would not like to recommend any coin for you now.. so i would advice you do your research very well.. thereafter, you might find the right coin to invest in..aside Bitcoin
werumkeq

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

I am new in this discussion, yet after I read and find out about long haul interest in crypto is a considerable measure of good decision, yet as per my judgment, after bitcoin there are numerous great altcoin alternatives in marketcap, we can know there, however my decision is eth , likely in light of the fact that eth stays unblemished and has a decent execution in the market that altcoin costs can not be anticipated essentially.
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

Apart from BTC, if you want to invest long term, selecting ETH is a good thing to hold. During this time, the market will be difficult so ETH will be the best, ETH low price is suitable for us to buy. into the
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Plenty of variety of alts on market to choose. ETH,LTC,NEO and other. You can choose among top50 alts for a long term, because those could bring you good profit in the future. Make sure to find more about those coins to choose which one is the best option to you.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

I invest for the long term in ethereum and ripple. because I believe that both altcoins are very potential for the future. So I invested there for the long term. And I believe there will be an increase in the future and make the investment that I make successful.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

Aside from bitcoin the only thing that is good for long term investment is no other than the number 2 which is Ethereum. Because ethereum have the potential to increase further in the future. So if i were you I will trust Ethereum for long term investment.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

I believe in Ether, it must achieve its goals, the main thing is to believe in it. We will wait for the rise, time will show everything and put it in its place. Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink Wink Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: