Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12617 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
I recommend long term investment into Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. Ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market, it is a lot of ICO projects used, every day Eth has a huge trading volume. Cardano has the perfect technology, which overcomes many of Bitcoin's weaknesses, showing Cardano has good scalability. NEO is known as Ethereum of China, it has fast transaction processing speed, low transaction costs. I believe that NEO will grow in the future.

TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

i would suggest you to invest in ethereum, for long term period investment all we need is long term valuable guarantee. i know anything can be happened in cryptocurrency, but as my opinion, the possibility for ethereum to become undervalue or dumped to all time low price were very low.many new issued token or ICO using etherum platform, as the game changer of cryptocurrency i think ethereum has very bright future and will always have high demands.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is still the most profitable coin for long-term holding besides the Bitcoin. however, if you really want to get the big profits, you should take the bigger risks by investing in some ICO coins. Here, you must be smart in choosing the right coins from ICO that exactly have the real ready products to be used.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
What do you mean? Aside from Bitcoin/cryptocurrency in general or just something different than cryptocurrency to invest? If it was not cryptocurrency then I would invest in real estate.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

In my opinion, after bitcoin, Ethereum is the best investment for long term because It has great potential to continue grow in the future and many token using ethereum platform. Furthermore, There are lots of promising altcoins in the market such as  litecoin, dash, bitcoin cash where you can choose for investment purpose to give you good returns in future.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

Besides Bitcoin, I advise you to invest in some Altcoins that have good potential like Bitcoin. So you don't just focus on Bitcoin.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

There are many coin that looks promising, like EOS,NEO,WAVES,XLM/Stellar. They looks under development on now which someday could more worth than bitcoin. Just remember the time that bitcoin is still worthless, same as they are today. It's just, unlike ethereum, that became famous shortly.
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

you can put resources into ethereum and some different altcoins, similar to ADA, LTC, WAVES, TRX, NEO. this is useful for long haul venture. since this altcoin has an extraordinary task for what's to come. I trust this will give a considerable measure of benefit in the event that you hold and be patient to sit tight at high costs.
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

If you want a long term investment, it's actually the most nice bitcoin. But besides the bitcoin, you can also altcoin investments in, for example, namely the Dash. A altcoin that indeed movement is quite slow, but also potential.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

I think that Eth could be a quite good aim of investing here, you can buy it now, while it is stagnant and the benefit will be much larger with it later.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

I don't know, try some altcoins like top 20 and blockchain related new alts with low cap. look, Quarkchain is too low right now, it is opportunity to get in!
Also think about business aside crypto in order to have funds in such period

boutiquecrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

When viewed from the ranking, I would suggest you to invest in Bitcoin Cash, Stellar and Cardano. These three coins are in the top 10 coin cap markets. But if you see the stability of the price, accepting Waves and Stellar can be an option.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

ethereum seems the only coin with real, applicable use right now. In the past,would respond such question by suggesting Ethereum and Litecoin, but the recent development  and other similar technology in bitcoin made me think that litecoin will be irrelevant once bitcoin gets to its full potential litecoin was supposed to be the faster and cheaper version of bitcoin the same clone only different in some numbers meant to be used as micro payment bitcoin offchain tech fully developed that cheap and fast coin would automatically become irrelevant if you're looking to put your money outside crypto, stock so far is the best option...
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:03:33 AM

It is acutally kind of a tought choice at the moment, I used to tell NEO, EOS and cardano but all these coins got dropped to the undersoil and their recovery may be slow, I would ivnest on stellar though, it is the only one that comes to my mind.
krat0s2019

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

I tried signing up but I was kinda late. WOM already finished their airdrop.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

Aside from bitcoin the only thing that is good for long term investment is no other than the number 2 which is Ethereum. Because ethereum have the potential to increase further in the future. So if i were you I will trust Ethereum for long term investment.

For me its also ethereum is the best coin to invest in aside from bitcoin, it has a big potential in the market and is known to be the 2nd most popular coin next to bitcoin. it will sure give us good profit in the long term.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

For long-term investments other than bitcoin, I suggest you can buy ethereum for you to invest because this is good for the long term. Ethereum is very profitable and the price is very stable so now is the right time to buy it because ethereum prices are not too expensive now.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

For long-term investments other than bitcoin, I suggest you can buy ethereum for you to invest because this is good for the long term. Ethereum is very profitable and the price is very stable so now is the right time to buy it because ethereum prices are not too expensive now.
ethereum prices tend to be stable within one or two years back, I prefer eos compared to ethereum because ethereum's development is very stagnant compared to eos.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

There are many coins in which you can invest for a long term. Analyse it, see if it is going to develop than, their product
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

You should put your money in ethereum, after bitcoin, ethereum is the next best coin and one of the most promising coins in the market with a product that you can be sure will be lasting in the market for a long time to come. If you are looking for more than one coin to invest in then you should invest in monero, privacy coins are getting increasingly popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: