Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Long term investment today is not that easy to find but if you are having some research and the participants of your research is the professional traders and investors they can say that it is the ethereum or in trading. Ethereum is the 2nd very good in cryptocurrency. It is also the one that manages tokens in its contract. Buy eth for a long term investment.
vandatpb

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

Eloncity This is a great project so far. Their whitepaper and route is transparent. They have a good idea and a great team to carry out this project will be successful in the future. https://eloncity.io/
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Another good point to invest is Binance coin - BNB. Look at the liquidity and their roadmap regards launching a DEX - decentralised exchange. Also they have a good idea of coin burn. Every 3 months they burn a portion of coins.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

I am sure you are nit afraid of investing into altcoins. I would advise you invest into ethereum, ripple, bob, omx and stellar. That not withstanding, do your own research.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

I think that you can choose ether for the long-term hold and you will never regret as it is the second one after btc. It is the best one and I know that the blockchain strategy. To my mind, it is better to choose either ether or ripple
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

I advise you to invest only in those projects in which you are confident. There is a company Krypital I'm sure of them. They are engaged in many projects
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

There's many options, if you want to trade stuff, you can always do precious metals - other than that you can diversify into real estate or a real life business

that is if you meant apart from crypto in general
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

ETH is definetly a good option.

NeoGas is usually overlooked but a solid option. In total I think that Neo (down 10x) is one of the most undervalued platforms right now, at least in terms of the position in CMC-it has the second most projects up and running-after ETH and is 10 positions behind EOS and ADA, even though they aren't even close to be ready for challenging ETH.I really like BNB but thats more an option I'll go for during the next highs. They tend to be fairly stable.

In the end, all of these (besides BNB) are community-projects. Thats why you should look at the community. If there is none or if it only consists of "moon-bois", it might not be the best investment.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

if you dont want to invest in BTC, there are other atcoins to invest for long term, one of that is Cardano, the most promising project that gets very much attentions from the public with many advantages such as can be more useful in applying new technologies in to real life with faster and more convinent than other altcoins, that is why i think it really have potential as  long term invesment.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1100

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

There are actually many altcoins that are better for log-term investment. However, we must be more careful and smarter in selecting the right one. In my opinion, the best token for log-term holding besides the Bitcoin are still Ethereum, EOS, and NEO. Look at their value and volume, and analyze their market. They have big potential to survive and grow.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

I think ethereum is the second best option, though it seems really stagnant at the moment, but if you are aiming for long term then it is perfect.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:49:19 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
You can rely in coinmarketcap , there are the list of cryptocurrencies the top altcoins you want to buy and invest. But for me i would recommend etherium if you want to invest for a long term. Etherium has the component just like bitcoin in a long term investments and long term gaining of profits and earning a lot of income.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

I that you should look out for NEM (XEM) too as they focus on the actual technology rather than hyping it. So in most cases, you should see an organic growth and the trust it can gain is massive and once the masses start noticing it more then I think the price will surge nicely.

herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:23 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 10:25:28 AM by herminio

Aside from bitcoin these stuff is good for long term investment in my own opinion.

Mutual funds
Stock market
Real estate
Gold
Precious metals
Retirement plan
Longterm bonds

But always its all depends on you in which do you want to invest for long term. Crypto might good for long term investment but I won't suggest it.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:28:50 AM

investment in the long term also requires the selection of the right coin, because if one chooses a coin to invest in the long term, it might later get a loss. and if you want to invest in coins other than btc you might want to invest in eth, because eth is basically the best altcoin compared to other altcoins, and I think eth is better than btc in terms of investment, or in terms of price (eth prices are cheaper than at a price of btc) or other aspects.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

Long term investment other than BTC is an ETH coin, we can invest ETH coins in the long term, if we have already bought ETH with all the modes we have to invest in the long term, it will definitely have a lot of benefits.

Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:48:39 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:07:01 AM by Aramazdi

it depends on the soul of your business, if you like challenges, I suggest putting your money into fast moving currencies like ETH but at the risk of big losses but also big profits, but if you want a safe investment

save your money in coins which has been recognized worldwide and has the potential to replace conventional currencies in bitcoin. You don't need to worry if the price goes down, make sure it's only temporarily, in the future it can be ascertained that prices will rise again.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:45:19 AM

you can invest in several altcoins, like eth. I think Eth has a good prospect in the future. besides, we also know that now the crypto price in the market was down, especially eth. it's the right time to buy eth at the cheap prices. I think it will help.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

you can invest in several altcoins, like eth. I think Eth has a good prospect in the future. besides, we also know that now the crypto price in the market was down, especially eth. it's the right time to buy eth at the cheap prices. I think it will help.

Yes, I agree with you. The first choice for altcoin investment in the long term is ethereum. In addition, there are many altcoins that have the potential and can follow in ethereum's footsteps, namely EOS, NEO, Cardano, and Stellar.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

Except BTC, ETH  is best choice for long term investment. ETH is the top  coin behind BTC and its potential even bigger than BTC, they say ETH is in good price now to buy in. My personal view is that ETH is not a good choice for daily trading but ETH is the best choice for long term holding now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: