Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:28:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12619 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

If you choose good quality assets you'll find they represent lower risk and are easier to manage than higher risk ones are so if you're new to this that would be a good strategy to begin with, and you can eventually take profits from those to diversify into higher risk options if desired

It's most beneficial to assemble a balanced portfolio with the right types of assets based on how much you want to gain from your investments

missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

you can invest in coins which have less circulating supply but there is a great market price. Let me give you an example, monero cryptocurrency has a 16,539,348 circulating supply and a price of $105.09 (based on the coinmarketcap). Through this, you can easily monitor the increase and decrease of your investment and also I think low circulating supply is more promising than high circulating supply. If any of you guys know why, or can give me an information why, just tell me.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

many altcoins who are already well established enough to invest in the long term. This is perhaps even more interesting than the bitcoin because value is still pretty cheap and the movement is simply always great. so it's certainly good to trade or long-term investment has the potential for substantial profit.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

It seems to me that in order to diversify your investments, it is prudent to have a few coins in your portfolio. I would add Ethereum, EOS, TRON, ZRX, QTUM, BAT, ADA to Myself without hesitation, these projects have already been added to the largest exchanges and have an excellent team and roadmap for further development prospects.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:49:51 AM

Ethereum I think it's the best choice besides the good and strong ethereum coin, you can buy and invest it in the future will definitely benefit

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

many altcoins who are already well established enough to invest in the long term. This is perhaps even more interesting than the bitcoin because value is still pretty cheap and the movement is simply always great. so it's certainly good to trade or long-term investment has the potential for substantial profit.
If you have decent savings and you are looking for long term investment, better to choose bitcoin and some of those alts which is already inside the top 10 projects, as this coins will move forward when bitcoin start to bounce up again, there's a good relationship around the market and diversifying your investment can bring much better outcome, as you are not just stuck with one particular project where there's always a risk but possibilities to come
up with decent profits.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

If you look at the news that are published in different media,it is today that the best investment will be the purchase of ethereum.This altcoin will be updated on a large scale in the near future.And this update (in my opinion) will have a very positive impact on its price.So don't hesitate to buy ethereum and just watch your portfolio grow.Personally, I have very high hopes for this coin and in General the team which is behind this altcoin.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

A question that is difficult to answer, because very few projects besides BTC can be used as long-term investments, I still think that projects like ETH or NEO can be used, such projects like IOTA as well. Maybe I'm wrong in something but this is my opinion.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Ethereum I think it's the best choice besides the good and strong ethereum coin, you can buy and invest it in the future will definitely benefit
Now if you buy and hold ETH is very risky, you may be worried and sometimes the price will continue to fall and you will lose money. In my opinion, you should buy XRP or BCH, these two coins. and likely to rise higher in the near future. It is my personal opinion, you keep reviewing and evaluating.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Since my trading skills is not as good as others, aside from Bitcoin I invest only in top 20 altcoins in cmc since majority of this coin have good developer and the progress of their project is according to their roadmap. I bought ETH, NEM, ADA and XRP although I currently losing more than -50% from where I bought them, I don't have any plan to sold I will keep holding this coins until it's price may recover even it takes years.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

First step you must focus on top 20 cryptocurrency, because they have a big demand at market. make a deep research on them before you decide which is better and have a good future. For me, usually i pick altcoins that have own blockchain, working product and large partnership.

Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

In such matters, you'd better make your own decision. There are few people with experience of trade, so you can advise absolutely worthless coins. Analyze a few altcoins, which have a strong analysis and news background, then choose

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

in my own opinion, diversify your money in different platforms within the top 20 marketcap even some will not make it in the future, but there will be who will succeeds. For me, bitcoin is still the best for long term.
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

I think bitcoin already reach very big marketcap so you need to choose another altcoin with low marketcap. It can be ethereum but ethereums marketcap is also not too little. So you can invest eth or you can find another altcoin with low marketcap and you can invest that. It can be Ontology or it can be Quarkchain. But i prefer ethereum .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 04:20:32 PM by mickey_miner

Don't invest all the money in the cryptocurrency market because it is wrong. Invest in IT projects, IPO, gold and other areas not related to cryptocurrencies.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

for a long-term investment of course I would choose a great coin which has a good team and product, as I would choose a coin with a good capitalization, I certainly would take eos and ethernet
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I think that Ethereum can be one of best alternative to diversify your BITCOIN portfolio.
If I were you I also include a privacy coin like Monero or Zcash that are quite old and consolidated

Agree, ethereum is a good and promising place, what makes us confident about ethereum's future is that more projects are based on the ethereum (token and market) platform, and this is a good opportunity.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

Apart from bitcoin, I believe that we can invest in coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are best to invest in. I can always invest in them because their profitability and earnings are great.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Well, apart from bitcoin you can invest in Neo, Ethereum, Cardano and a few other good coins out there, they are very good for long-term investment, so  by investing in these coins you can make good profit in the long run.
I supported all the altcoins mentioned except NEO which I believed will loose it rank and volume once Ethereum team implement the Casper and the sharding because NEO was a centralized coin and it only supporters are the Chinese which why the CCID sometime make a good comment about it in other to woo investors.

tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

Perhaps apart from Bitcoin we may be able to invest in ripple is potential. Ripple is developing and stable attracting many investors in recent times. Maybe
 at this time we need to find a name that It's still hot outside Bitcoin's ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: