Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:56:01 PM

I can only recommend that because of long term investments you're referring to more financially if new coins have the potential to invest because I'm sure that over the period the value of the coin you hold will increase.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:22:36 PM

The golden rule in cryptocurrency is do your own research. Never trust anyone because you can´t know who is a shiller or paid advisor.
Think about the real use case and think if people would like to use it.  Cool

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:45:12 PM

In my opinion, investing long-term besides bitcoin, which is investing in the top 10 altcoins. because the top 10 altcoins on the coinmarketcap list have good potential for long-term investment.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:18:08 PM

first of all if you are still a newbie, you have to learn more about crypto investment, because crypto investment is very risky, even though it has a large profit advantage too, try to halve your investment, I suggest 50% ETH and 50% XRP

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:38:28 PM

The golden rule in cryptocurrency is do your own research. Never trust anyone because you can´t know who is a shiller or paid advisor.
Think about the real use case and think if people would like to use it.  Cool
Think of good potential and not just because it's been hype by anybody, project might need to be more specific in terms of usability that will receive more supports from the investors, you have to trust your own assessment not be bothered in any sideways.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

I believe in the upcoming honeymoon - LTC, the community is really excited to wait for LTC's Halving on August 5th. Today, LTC has really changed its needs, the LTC value has split.  especially from the market and that is also proving LTC's confidence.

aauchit

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:27:07 PM

Ethereum is a better choice. Because Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency on the market today, and it has a good operating team and strong future
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:45:44 PM

I prefer to invest only in products, not necessarily the top 20. A product that will be useful to society in the future. now there are many projects, the idea of which ends with writing white paper. most of these projects will remain at the bottom.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:47:45 PM

For me ETHEREUM is one of the strongest and brilliant thing to invest with for a long run.
This ETH will definitely stay strong in the market and will be develop better and gain more value.
As long as there is BTC, ETH can stay behind it.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:25:37 PM

Very many altcoins can be used for long-term investments other than Bitcoin. I want to recommend BNB, Maybe BNB can be an option for long-term investments other than Bitcoin. Of course this is one of your choices to do so.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:47:24 PM

Pick projects with serious team and good product or services. There are several crypto with great future. Just take your time to investigate it. Do not solely depend on suggestions.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:37:19 PM

besides bitcoin everyone mostly places their investment in ethereum because ethereum is the number 2 popular coin after bitcoin and has been widely used by all ico
  It is true that people prefer to invest their money in bitcoin only but if they have to choose any other coin then I am sure the coin will be one and only ETH because it has important besides bitcoin and people consider it profitable. So yes I would choose and invest in ETH it has more profit for holders.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:37:53 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
I think now there are 2 good tokens that can give very good money , look at eth, ltc , bb , bt for me these are the tokens that will be well worth it in the future!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:29:10 PM

For me Bitcoin is always a good choice for long term investment. And I put my 50-60% money in Bitcoin for long term. But there is lots of coin which can be grown in long term period. For me ethereum is also a good pick as a platform but I like to go with Eos and cardano. They are really good. LTO network is also good as a long term investment. Beam and grin is my best bet for long-term. Some ai based project and some gambling platform also good. And the most profitable will be the exchange based token and I chose BNB and HT for that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:38:40 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Another set of coins other than bitcoin are altcoins, because bitcoin is the only main coin.
To make it easier, you might want to choose from those set of coins that have the possibility of bringing value to us.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:50:57 PM

Now there are good and promising projects.  The main thing is a thorough and sober analysis.  And I think you need to make this choice yourself, without listening to the advice, so that you do not blame anyone.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:37:25 PM

First coins I recommend for you is non ither ethereum why it's because I believe after the all time drops of ethereum last year 2018'I seen in the signal from marketplace their have potentially to goes back their original price before go drop their price hope if bitcoin continue to become stable ethereum pump teir price also.
Sexond is ripple we that coins is bring more profits from even last year the whole crypto currency suffering the bear market situation but xrp can give profits from the supporters and holder's of this coins. Good luck buddy.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 02:01:13 AM

My advice to you is that put your investment on ethereum, bitcoincash, hubrisone and BNB these type coins have high potential for long term investment and surely it will give you more profit just bitcoin, they have high volume.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:06:43 AM

If you have read most of the responses here, I suppose you will decide to buy some Ethereum in addition to your Bitcoin holdings. They are right. Ethereum is one altcoin that you must also invest into. The largest amount goes to Bitcoin of course. The next will be into ETH. The third one I will recommend to Monero (XMR).
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 02:15:25 AM

I advise you to invest in ethereum because the development of the second largest crypto currency is very rapid and with the smart contracts they have. yes, maybe now ETH is down but I am sure that ETH will rise and make a surprise by soaring their prices.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: