Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 03:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12617 times)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:08:47 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

For long term investment, I always recommend blockchain projects
And I mean established blockchain tokens such as Eth, Neo, Waves, Eos, Xlm, Xin, And other blockchain tokens

You can choose privacy tokens too ranging from xrp etc
But dyor always
blockchain projects always be good investment for long term.usually they done with main developtment more than two years,and its value will smoothly growth if their developtment continuesly send to investors.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:36:28 PM

The simple answer to you question is, invest in projects which have the opportunity to last long not those that are hype filled. With that being said, I think BNB, XLM and ETH are good and will worth your time and efforts. Nevertheless, there are still others that are good which you can compare with to make the right choice.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:43:36 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
There are many coins that you can invest in a long term period. You can buy ethereum, ltc and bnb. These coins for me are for a good term investment. Imagine, as of now they are half or even down more with their ATH. So it is possible for them to rise severely when the market will start also to climb. They have good future and well-known developers. That is my basis to pick a coin in market.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 11:48:55 PM

to work with chance as release of goods and service from developer as the use of nominal on token finance to put with exchange on arbitrage market and gives with appreciation to put of spares on expends as use with the tasks of moderation to sees of growth on drawing as the chart on market with the bitcoin finance.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:10:08 AM

You should do a lot of research, especially if you are planning to invest in other alts. I usually use www.crypto-rating.com to find new projects. They really lay it out simple and easy, which helps me understand if the project is worth my investment. Good luck!
Yes, I have seen the contents of the website address that you provided here, it seems that it really helped me to find a potentially good project there. Thank you buddy
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

bitcoin is not a long term investment because bitcoin can pump at anytime same as with altcoins and tokens  specifically all cryptos have the chance to pump any time as long there are huge demands for them or if ever they were being manipulated  . what im trying to explain here is that there are no short or long term type of coin but all are equal  and its only depend on the person if what is his goals or chosen term for his investment  .
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:23:58 AM

Choose the top 10 Altcoins in the market as they are proven good for both short and long term investments like the Ethereum in which the most commonly used platform by most of the ICOs and IEOs to support their projects. For more details of the top 10 coins visit this website.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:49:29 AM

For those who have little capital, I advice to buy altcoins such as NEO, BNB, ADA, ONT, Tezos.
yeah, i think you are right.
the coins you mentioned are good enough for investment especially for BNB and ADA good enough for those who have little capital.

there are actually a lot of good altcoins, but i am interested in those two coins because they are more profitable in the future.

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:25:54 AM

my advice is to invest in coin XRP.
XRP is a coin to send money quickly and very cheaply. Big world banks also use XRP to send money. I heard JP Morgan Bank America also strongly supports the XP Coin. I believe that in 2021 the price of XRP is $100

Mame89

Activity: 1582
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:52:52 AM

my advice is to invest in coin XRP.
XRP is a coin to send money quickly and very cheaply. Big world banks also use XRP to send money. I heard JP Morgan Bank America also strongly supports the XP Coin. I believe that in 2021 the price of XRP is $100
XRP is indeed a good coin and deserves to be recommended that in that year xrp really can achieve the target as predicted, for me personally for long-term investment must always set aside more money that I have to exchange to eth then save it in wallet as an investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:59:03 AM

The best spot for you to invest long time next to bitcoin is ethereum. It is the subsequent best coin in the market and without a doubt the best altcoin so in the event that you are putting your money here you can make certain that your money is in a generally excellent project and the coins you are holding can possibly do very well over the long haul.
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:10:41 AM

We should invest in altcoin right now, because after the Bitcoin pump cycle, it will be altcoin's turn. Don't wait until they get up and you're greedy and buy it at a higher price now
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:54:38 PM

I recommend the top altcoin for you to invest in all the top altcoins currently having low prices so it's very good to be hodl for long term like ethereum, litecoin, stellar, xrp and others

Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:09:27 PM

As early days, I have drawn  my attention to the prospective investment opportunities in the purchase of Ethereum. Today, BTC and ETH remain the kings of the alts in market with a lot of excellent growth and development prospects after the market stabilizes. Also, I have invested some of my money in the purchase of BCH and TRON.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:13:52 PM

I recommend the top altcoin for you to invest in all the top altcoins currently having low prices so it's very good to be hodl for long term like ethereum, litecoin, stellar, xrp and others
for the long term assets in the top market now is a good choice. but more focus might be that ethereum is the best asset for long-term investment seeing ATH that was achieved in 2017. And maybe it can be achieved again very likely.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:00:38 PM

ETH, ADA, ICON, IOTA and EOS.
Cryptocurrencies that are estabilished with many cool future updates that will bring these cryptocurrencies to a new level of possible use.
For example IoT world is exploding, imagine that will be powered with IOTA!  Shocked

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:06:17 PM

Binance coin and TRON can be the best investments if you are ready to wait for at least 6-10 months before they go up very well. Actually, we all hope that later also, when Ethereum 2.0 is started, the token price will rise greatly.

Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:58:43 PM

Entering Bitcoin now is the best time, the market begins to grow, and if the big players decide to make money, Bitcoin will be the first to take off in the price, because many people know only him! Other projects will catch up later!
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:42:15 AM

Entering Bitcoin now is the best time, the market begins to grow, and if the big players decide to make money, Bitcoin will be the first to take off in the price, because many people know only him! Other projects will catch up later!
There is never a time termed best time, it all depends on the goals and motive, before accumulating any cryptocurrency one must make the due deligence of knowing why he or she is buying the coin or tokens in other not too forget when to cash out. He or she should be descive on whether going for long term or short term

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:55:29 AM

You need to take your time and do a good research to determine which coin or token are good for you out there as we have lot of them but be very careful so not to invest in shitcoin that will disappear in market anytime soon .

We have lot of them like NEO, ETH, BNB, TRX,ADA ,EOS, STEEM and many more out there just have to do your research to be sure of which are good for you .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: