Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:03:37 AM

There are many coins that we can make as a long-term investment besides into Bitcoin, for example Ethereum, Waves, Dash. All those coins I think have a good future. Besides that I also found a newborn coin, namely Decoin (DTEP) I think Decoin will be a good coin in the future, because they have a good Team and mission.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:34:52 AM

All depends from risks which you can accept.
Most secure alts i think is Etherium and little brother litecoin

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:49:14 AM

Talking about crypto investments, beside bitcoin, it is additionally awesome to contribute with Ethereum coin, binance coin, swell coin, TRx and Ada and These coin are generally excellent on a long haul investments simply like bitcoin, and can give you a decent benefit over the long haul. Ethereum is great and can possibly develop whenever and has the second most volume coin in the market only beside bitcoin
Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:59:57 AM

So many people thinks to invest in Alt coin if they dont want to invest in Bitcoin.

but how we should invest in Alt coin?
It is first of importance to find the answers to such questions as–what exactly is the project? What team is standing behind it? It is worth drawing attention not so much to advisors and ambassadors, but to the team performance, to find out whether they follow the roadmap.

If i am talk about me i personally like Moozicore WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING
SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN.
There goal is to evolve places such as bars, restaurants, gyms and any other entertainment venues by creating personalized, social music experience for each customer.

you can check https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:06:31 AM

I suggest investing in a BNB coin, because in my opinion BNB has become a very popular coin, as well as projects behind BNB coins, namely binance exchange, binance has become the best and most popular exchange, because binance excels in various aspects, such as high security, low fees, and high volume, so I'm sure the BNB coin will be very potential in the future

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:10:54 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

if you want a long-term investment, I recommend investing in DOGECOIN ... because I see a growth in DOGECOIN in the next few months ... and the influence of dogecoin that has been listed on the binance exchange ...

PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:16:54 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

The two coins that I hold the most on my portfolio are BTC and ETH. Ethereum's roadmap is still promising and will most likely follow btc once it skyrockets again. But if you're into gambling like me, you can take a look into Micro Token Offerings. I've tried it once and you will need to participate in the STP system, contribute a certain amount of their token, and you will be a part of their lottery which has the prize that range from $8k to $25 worth of hot featured coins. It's kind of similar to an IEO and could be one of the options you can look into. Another thing is that you can also look at the top 10 coins in cmc and check how their past trends were.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 01:32:27 PM

Very easy to choose at the present time. ETH, XRP, LTC, NEO .. these are the best altcoin and will be the future of crypto. I am also investing in these altcoin and some other altcoin other than the top 50

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 01:46:12 PM

If you don't know much about the market, I think it would make more sense to invest in either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Because at first I would advise you to invest in the least risky coins until you know about the market. Meanwhile, search for other coins / tokens. Try to read the white papers of the projects you can find. This will allow you to learn about both the token and the crypto world. Then identify the coins that you think can be valued and determine which ones you will invest in as a result of these researches.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 01:59:37 PM

I suggest investing in a BNB coin, because in my opinion BNB has become a very popular coin, as well as projects behind BNB coins, namely binance exchange, binance has become the best and most popular exchange, because binance excels in various aspects, such as high security, low fees, and high volume, so I'm sure the BNB coin will be very potential in the future
BNB is really an option that many investors want to consider and invest in long term, and I strongly agree that BNB is very good when binance exchange is leading in exchange but we should understand that altcoin's price increase only reaches a certain level each year, profit will not be maximized when we invest long term. So, if we knew BNB is good or any other altcoin, we should accumulate, buy low and sell high several times a year, profits will be better, take advantage of all the time, income will increase very high

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:46:59 PM

If not bitcoin , then i will only choose ethereum as this coin has good potential and has tendency to recover from its lowest. This coin has given me alot of profit so i will only go for ethereum.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:52:50 PM

It depends on the strategy.
Low risk strategy? Bitcoin and Ethereum. And why Ethereum? Because smart money is investing also into Ethereum!
High risk strategy for short term? IEOs on Binance Launchpad.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:02:05 PM

I think you need to invest with ethereum and BNB, because these two altcoins have large users or strong communities and as far as I know their development is also quite good. so when the price of bitcoin is back significant, the second possibility of the altcoin that I have said will give you a big advantage later.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:12:54 PM

It depends on the strategy.
Low risk strategy? Bitcoin and Ethereum. And why Ethereum? Because smart money is investing also into Ethereum!
High risk strategy for short term? IEOs on Binance Launchpad.
some IEO projects in binance exchange were very successful for their market releases. and for the short term it is good and interesting to try. and for long term ethereum is good, but try adding XRP.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:53:28 PM

make sure the altcoin that you invest for the long term has a large volume with a good team in it. You can invest in ETH, XRP, LTC, BNB and EOS. for me the altcoin is very good as a long-term investment

bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:20:30 PM

If you look now at the price and potential growth, I can definitely recommend investing in ETH, its price is not very high and it can grow several times

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:25:09 PM

I think ETH is the second token i can recommend to invest for long term aside from bitcoin. There are too much choices if you look at the market but be careful to choose the best one to invest.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:27:51 PM

Take some strong altcoins from top-50 on coinmarketcap and choose 5-10 from them - to your taste. I would suggest: ETH, EOS, NEO, XRP, XLM, LTC, XMR, ZEC, IOTA, DOGE.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:27:16 AM

than you are confused, share your funds at 10 coins, and buy in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap, those are good coins for the long term.
don't worry the price will fall, it's natural when the correction, but they will rise again after the market improves.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:48:37 AM

There are a lot of coins out there that are worth investing. You should consider Ethereum, which ranks 2nd among all the exchanges next to bitcoin. I have been investing in ethereum ever since i got involved in cryptocurrencies, and i must say that it has a lot of potential. The reason why ethereum is worth investing is because of its growing popularity. Ethereum has been publicly traded since 2016 and has established itself as one of the largest digital assets. Due to the growing popularity, a number of wallets and exchanges ensure to support ethereum which makes it a lot easier to access this type of cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: