Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:55:18 AM

Not huge fan of doing long term investments in Crypto industry. I think it’s something that is ideally suited in short term ways. I prefer doing Crypto Trading using brokers, where you can do long term trading easily on other options aside from Bitcoin. We just need to go for option that we are comfortable with. I really don’t think there is anything else we are required to look at or worry about at all. At least, I don’t worry too much about those options.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:47:40 AM

It's good if you invest in your ethereum, especially when it's time to hold it, because the ethereum follows the price of bitcoin I'm sure that when the price of bitcoin increases the price of ethereum and the money you earn will increase.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
anexxty009

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:58:51 AM

This will depend on how far you are willing to hodl and also take a closer look at the team and the project they are offering and this Wil help you make a uniform decision on which alts to hodl

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 06:10:25 AM

I would invest in top 10 alts, not a big fan of Monero or other privacy coins.

Privacy coins are okay but I personally prefer blockchain platform coins as they seem to perform better. I have yet to see a privacy coin that creates a lot of hype.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
hazidofasa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:43:59 AM

Look at the Ieo's projects like IEO Moozicore, Cardano and others. You need to research for yourself to pick the right project, but if you are asking to me then I will suggest you invest in Moozicore and many reasons behind it, firstly Moozicore is an IEO an initial exchange offering differs from the conventional ICO model in one key aspect. Rather than the token being distributed through the project, and the token is sent to investors wallets, the tokens are distributed through an exchange. This means investors buy the token directly on an exchange. the second reason is their team and advisors, team is very captivating and strong and advisors are famous personalities like Mcafee. https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:46:56 AM

Invest in top10 or top20 altcoins on coinmarketcap,or new projects that haven't made it to top 20 yet just makes sure the teams are professionals

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:59:51 AM

Projects with real working products are my first priority considering the last facts about no real case projects. Bitcoin is not going to give a huge return on the investment but there are alternative cryptos which can cover this purpose.

Yes, every time it is impossible for us to buy the most valued coin like Bitcoin, there are other working product coins like TRON, EOS, NEO, ONT, ADA etc. Surely these are the best coins which will help us to invest other than Bitcoin, we need to wait patiently and hold it for the long term.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:08:36 AM

Not carelessly coins can be for long-term investments and for new tokens or coins it is also not recommended at all. Because it is really very risky, for long-term investments other than Bitcoin may be Ethereum, Litecoin, BNB, XRP or can be said to be the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarketcap.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:17:20 AM

As of current market situation it is difficult to invest for long term but aside from bitcoin the best choice for me is ethereum,Libra,Cardano and Neo these coins has the ability to grow in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
acoco

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:37:20 AM

As of current market situation it is difficult to invest for long term but aside from bitcoin the best choice for me is ethereum,Libra,Cardano and Neo these coins has the ability to grow in the future.

you are absolutely right on these coins, but how do you feel about lightcoin and riple coin, why do you think that they are not worthy of the list, do you think capitalization will overtake other coins?
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

Projects with real working products are my first priority considering the last facts about no real case projects. Bitcoin is not going to give a huge return on the investment but there are alternative cryptos which can cover this purpose.

I agree that there are altcoins that deserve to be held as investments in the long run. But holding bitcoin is also important because bitcoin is the main currency in the cryptocurrency market. Coins such as ethereum, EOS, and BNB Coin can be used as good and profitable investment alternatives

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:47:29 AM

- gold
- stocks
- bonds
- real estate
- other precious metals
- any kind of business with a good return.

altcoins? never!
when you want to invest  for long term you have to look for an investment that is not highly risky an also  more importantly something that is not manipulated. not to mention altcoins are in bubbles now.

I do invest a lot in stocks, rather than cryptocurrency, and it feels me good, because i know that stock market is the most legit one, compared to other cryptocurrency, havent tried bonds, but later on, im gonna participate on this one, one thing also i like is ETF investments.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:48:14 AM

You can invest in several altcoins aside bitcoin. In fact, I'm a strong supporter in the belief of diversified investments and you won't be wrong if you do the same by acquiring some alts cheap today

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:51:57 AM

Not carelessly coins can be for long-term investments and for new tokens or coins it is also not recommended at all. Because it is really very risky, for long-term investments other than Bitcoin may be Ethereum, Litecoin, BNB, XRP or can be said to be the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarketcap.

Investing large amounts of money in new projects in the long term is very risky, it is likely that it will bring huge profits like altcoin being pumped on houbi. However, that ratio is very small
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:31:18 AM

I think that investing in cryptocurrency on a long time is associated with great risks and it does not matter what coins it will be you would like to buy. You need to constantly monitor the market and adjust your portfolio

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:39:54 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

With Bitcoin. You can invest in alternate coins. You can see these rules before investing.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5168739.0

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:38:23 PM

Buy Gold. It's been proven that gold is a source of the best investment out there, even though it's slower than Bitcoin but the profit is guaranteed and it's accepted around the world, so it's the best alternative for investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:56:28 PM

if you want to invest in the long term you need to invest with ethereum. because ethereum has great potential for investment, on the other hand many projects that use the platform owned by ethereum.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:56:50 PM

There are a lot of potential altcoins available to choose from for long term investment but it all depends on your individual research and the decision you make as to which best suit your investment. I recommend $BOLD where apart from waiting for long term profit, you can still enjoy some ethereum on the number of Bold coins you have.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:15:18 PM

yes, investing in the long term is indeed a big risk, but if you want to invest in the long term, it's better to take selected coins that are already in the top 10 on the market. like eth, eos, xrp, ltc and bnb. the altcoin that I'm saying is an altcoin that has great potential for long-term investment.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: