Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15645 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

If you look at the history of the price movement of RIPPLE, I think its better to buy this coin now only if you want to hold this coin for a longer time. The price of this coin really moves faster than what you think because this coin can really be control. Pump and dump is normal in this coin, know when to enter and exit with XRP.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

For near future i dont know but i hear in future if what ceo of ripple were right ripple will be use by many bank but i dont think in near future it would happen. So i think ripple quiet good for investment and i do think ripple still have a pottential to grow.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Yes definitely. We still haven't seen it's potential yet and it's a very promising coin. One of the more safer options at the moment especially if you're afraid of being late to the party and all, this party is definitely only just beginning. I have noticed that it has quite a bad rep but that's  not really because of financial concerns, it's more political. I myself am hoping to invest in Ripple hopefully in the new future Smiley

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
nawosecad68

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
I do not know much about ripples, it just sounds a lot of people who believe in growth and choose to trade. Every investment has a risk, a wise investment decision is a decision taken from your examination. I think ripple is good for investment, position three shows the power of ripple.
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

ripple is one of altcoin that many used as long-term investment by some investors,
but now the price of ripple plunge free and not up to $ 1. this certainly makes the investors to think again to invest in ripple,
and also many say if ripple is a backup altcoin from banking and government
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

the chances of making it in the crypto-ecosystem after your investment are 50/50, investing in crypto is a thing that involves personal decision making, in this crypto space we all have our experience, both the good and bad.  
If you are planning on investing please do your diligent research, don't believe everything they say to you on this forum...
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

Ripple is distributed protocol to move money around the world, but the concept is very good and the tech behind is already proven on a large scale.
Buying ripple can be beneficial as their value would increase with more bank tie-ups and when customers start using them, so it might be a good investment.
libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

The Ripple make deal with some central banks, I hope will have a positive impact on the world of cryptocurancy, I just hope that the partnership has been done so far Ripple can run smoothly and can bring change or maximum growth for Ripple this year. if the partnership works, then I'm sure it will not take long to raise the price.
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

Rippleis developing day by day and people are getting interested in this these days. I hope in future it'll do more good and place a good position in the market.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

Considering it was price more than $1 I think it's a pretty good idea to buy now since it will probably rise again.

Though, I don't know about long-term. Maybe if you believe in a centralized corporate coin... Wink
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

If you're looking to invest medium to long term you'd probably not lose money investing in Ripple

I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere fast as far as increase in value is concerned but most of the top assets do have potential to appreciate by the end of the year

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

As Ripple belong to the top ranked coins which is 3rd in the rank then i could say that Ripple is a very promising coin and I also remembered that it replace Ethereum for the top spot for a while but it just happen that Ethereum platform is too strong for this coin. Therefore holding Ripple is an excellent choice as sooner or later this coin will probably to be top among Altcoins again as the team is very reliable and actively promoting the XRP products.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

RIPPLE is good coin. the price now on dips
we still wait pump for all coins. I think if that happens, XRP will be pump too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

Maybe I was a little hesitant with the ripple. for investment might be a good choice but if it's for the long run I think it will be difficult to invest here. the partners are indeed in large and indeed many ripple but the performance of great partners despite the ripple is not visible has the influence to the ripple itself. But if you want to invest in it also could be a good choice and can ride but sooner or later there will be no one knows.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

By the end of the year the cost of virtual currency can reach 2-3 USD per coin, and in 2019, increase this figure by half. The forecast for Ripple for 2019 can be called positive.

Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

Yes of course ! Investing in Ripple will give you benefits. Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges. This is especially likely for a coin like Ripple which can benefit from price stability.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Yes, XRP is a great coin. It is as close as anything in crypto to real-world adoption. Historically, price rises have been sudden and dramatic, followed by a quick correction - mainly due to the overheated South Korean market. A good coin though, yes.

quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

Ruibocoin is the base currency of Ripple Networks. It can circulate through the entire Ripple network. The total number is 100 billion, and it gradually decreases with the increase of transactions. Ripple Labs is operated by Ripple Labs (formerly known as OpenCoin).
Ruibo currency is the only common currency in the ripplei system. It is different from other currencies in the ripple system. Other currencies such as CNY and USD cannot be withdrawn across the gateway. In other words, the CNY issued by the A gateway can only be withdrawn at the A gateway. To withdraw money from the B Gateway, it must be converted to the CNY of the B Gateway through the pending order function of the ripple system before it can be withdrawn to the B Gateway. The Ripper is completely free of this limitation and it is common within the ripple system.
On January 1, 2018, the trading price of the ripples surged by nearly 56% last Friday and reached a record high. The market value surpassed the Ether in one fell swoop and became the second largest cryptocurrency. [1]
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

Basically its hard to tell for general people only analysis’s can predict this but altcoin like ripple is doing really well also this give lots of benefits to their customers and though its new than btc so it creates and add some extra benefits so I guess its good for invest.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

I have bought and sold many coins to date, but I have not been successful in some way with Ripple. When I sell, the price of Ripple is rising. Whenever I buy, the price is falling.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: