Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15645 times)
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Ripple (XRP)? as far as my personal observation, actually still has a little good potential. and that is proven by the position that entered the cryptocurrency sequence (top 10). I advise you to look further at Ripple with your own research. maybe you can see the graph.
thanks

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

It's an excellent price, of all the top 10 currencies that are not bitcoin I think ripple is one of the most promising, at least financially, all these deals they're making with the banks are very important for their financing, because in the end most people still use banks besides using cryptos too, so an amalgamation of the two would be extremely beneficial to the average citizen.
arnoldspicemerchant

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

Ripple is a very famous altcoyin. Falling it 5 times over the past year pushes the idea of investing in it. I have a question at all - invest in altcoyins or tokens? I think to buy at first Ripple very little, 5% in the portfolio, and in principle for a long time.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

Still holding mine as well. I bought mine when the price was still at $0.02 and so I guess I can wait for god knows how long this will soar up for the adoption in banks. If those who bought at a price where it exceeds $1 still holds and has plans to sell after years, they may profit more than selling it now. Xrapid is about to be released, there were testings already. If you prefer to wait, then wait.

dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Ripple is a centralized project. It is best to be cautious with investing in this project. Maybe it's interesting, but I would not risk it. There are other interesting projects, so do not take risks and invest only in the ripple. Look for other opportunities to invest. It should be quality projects
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
The only thing that I will believe that ripple will go up is one bitcoin will go up and pull all the market along with itself, so that we will see every cryptocurrency basically going up.

3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

There are so many really promising alt coins and people choose ripple despite waves. I don't think that it is the right choice, this alt coin can't support yourself if you want to take part in long term project  or holding, for example. I recommend to choose another one which will be more profitable..
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

I think Ripple is a good and decent coin for investment.
Ripple price value is still not too expensive so this will be suitable for investment because I believe in the future Ripple will become a strong coin and the price value can increase.
Ripple, a kind of software-based currency exchange network that enables any size of global transactions very quickly and for free. Ripple operates the process with XRP.
Ripple is a coin that is supported by Google so this coin is very good to have.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
EventChain

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

Ripple is awesome token. With fast speed in each transaction, it is used in practically a lot especially in transfer money.
I think ripple really really is the future of the world.
Besides EventChain is good tokens for hodl  Grin
blinkin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

There are so many really promising alt coins and people choose ripple despite waves. I don't think that it is the right choice, this alt coin can't support yourself if you want to take part in long term project  or holding, for example. I recommend to choose another one which will be more profitable..
I agree.  A lot of people believe in the success of this coin, but I doubt that next year the price of this coin will grow very much.
Harry leo

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Keeping all of these factors in mind, many of the cryptocurrency experts from different sources like fxstreet, express.co.uk, investingpr believe that Ripple can end the year around more than triple or 3-5 dollars. This will almost be a 10-time rise from the current levels. They say this is the reason why it is one of the best investment opportunities of this year.

Thus, if you’re looking to invest in a cryptocurrency which can get you significant returns with minimal risk, the Ripple is the perfect option for you because of its current low price according to experts from fxstreet, express.co.uk, investingpr. They say it will be a good idea to buy it at the current levels and hold it for the rest of the year. This way most of the investors will be able to make a pretty good amount of earning if they were to hold it for a long period of time. Also, the management building the Ripple protocol seems to know what they’re doing which is an added advantage.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

for me
it's best to invest in today because we know the market value is not stable it can rise any time. so you should keep in mind the market so you know when you are investing and you should have a trading strategy so you get more money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

if you have a plan to invest in ripple! because of the low market value.
Why did I say you could invest? because we know the market value is not stable any time it can increase. so you should have a trading strategy to get you more money.

GigTricks
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

I agree.  A lot of people believe in the success of this coin, but I doubt that next year the price of this coin will grow very much.
Does that mean you are "growing very much" from mining or other?
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

if you have a plan to invest in ripple! because of the low market value.
Why did I say you could invest? because we know the market value is not stable any time it can increase. so you should have a trading strategy to get you more money.
Ripple are now in demand by individuals and I'm too interested to buy that one ,I believe this is also potential so I also to prefer that one we need to wait in just a couple of months when it has a good exploding in marke.

internetofthings5

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

A very successful project !!!
Ripple has started a new era in the banking sector. More areas will be used in the near future. For me, the price is very low. This is an opportunity for new market participants.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

I think it's better to invest in ripple because I have experience more efficiently used and easier to get on the market. and more tranfer in any wallet. so you do not have to worry because your money will not go away and increase.

GigTricks
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Last year, ripple gave us a very good income. This year the market goes down, so the ripple has brought great losses to many investors. But I believe in this project, because this project has products.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

Ripple with its Xrapid and Xvia shows outstanding results, apart from other "wanna-be" cryptocurrencies it is one of most interesting investments. The growth of XRP its just a matter of time.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

Ripple is awesome token. With fast speed in each transaction, it is used in practically a lot especially in transfer money.
I think ripple really really is the future of the world.
Besides EventChain is good tokens for hodl  Grin
Perhaps Ripple will be a good token in the future, but so far its merits are not too highly appreciated and it fluctuates at a low level. I hope it will start to gain momentum every year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: