Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15647 times)
anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

Ripple is real time gross settlement system ,currency exchange . It works with large enterprices and deals with the large finacial institution which has helped its digital coin , known as XRP . Ripple is larger investor in crypto currencies and it has great popularity in crypto world .
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

The price has dipped further since that post, similarly to other coins.
Yes, I do think that XRP is a good buy. Ripple are doing really well, and I think they are closer than most crypto projects to actual real-world everyday use.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:45:42 AM

You can, but with great care. That's good. But they can also fail. So far, it fluctuates, but everything can change for the better and for the worse.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Just now i see ripple partnership in an indian banking so good development as of now. Continues good information about the ripple so maybe it is a good investment. One more advantage is have a low supply the. When there is hype. Demand of the coin become higher and proportionally price will climb faster
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

I think ripple coins are good for investment from now on. I do not know more about Ripple yet, certainly their side has worked with many banks. and it was very nice
Ripple is an Altcoin with high potential to generate high profits because of its steadily increasing growth it helps to generate substantial profits by having to make the main coin backed up for the foreseeable future. so to have and support the development of Ripple able to make the price and its value increased so high.
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

Yes, this is good and ambiton project. I belive we can buy it on every of it drop from now. Once it will be used by any bank that day it will really boom and make huge profit for us. But this is long term invest so I suggest not put to much into this project just about 20% of your portfolio
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

This ripple is also one of the types of coins that I think is very potential. lots of talks about the ripple. It means that many who know the ripple. Cycle all its in the market are also quite stable. This is great for you make the investment. Then I buy a ripple if it wants the investment on this coin.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

Ripple is in its early growth stages and will no doubt be signing more contracts and gaining a larger bank customer base in the next year or so. I would suggest that the price of XRP will increase so that fewer units are required to make the largescale money transactions the currency is designed for.

At the current price there is likely good room for growth as the overall market recovers anyway.
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

I would like to say, if Ripple is very good and suitable for long-term investment, Ripple's investment is also safe, I really like Ripple because of the fast transaction, Ripple also keeps working with Bank and other big companies. rothers so far can run smoothly and can bring change or maximum growth for ripples this year.

Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:37:06 AM

You can invest in Ripple from now on if interested, this coint start a lot in the know and for future development will certainly be better, hope you are lucky investment in ripple
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

Just now i see ripple partnership in an indian banking so good development as of now. Continues good information about the ripple so maybe it is a good investment. One more advantage is have a low supply the. When there is hype. Demand of the coin become higher and proportionally price will climb faster
Ripple is really working with the great banks, and the price right now is really cheap compare last year so technically if you take the risk to invest on this coin, your profit will be much higher in the future. Take note that this coin is a centralized one, and if you a big spike on this coin better to exit right away because it will dump again for sure.
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

Ripple is one of the potential coins of the future and now Ripple is on the list of 10 best coins so I'm sure Ripple has a very bright future and I think is reliable in the future.
Eddieboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Ripple or XRP (PAYMENT PROTOCOL) will become a “bridge currency” that many financial institutions use to settle cross-border payments FASTER and more CHEAPLY than they do now using global payment networks, which can be slow and involve multiple middlemen. ... They settle the transactions later, using fiat currency.

Yes👍, this coin is one of my favorite for day trading and Buy&Hodl,  this also will have a good future in crytocurrencies considering xrp's usage👆, developer and included on CMC top coins.👌
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:01:30 AM

I earn in xrp already but this is not grow anymore in market

Better to hold this because every users here think to invest in xrp

Invest only just a little there's no assurance in xrp not like btc and eth
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

I think that ripple is a very good investment for the long term. Ripple works in the banking system, and this is a very reliable field of activity, which will always bring profit. Ripple is also going to make it decapitalized and introduce smart contracts into it. This should significantly increase the cost of this coin.
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

Ripple has sophisticated technology and is now on the best 5 coin list, I'm sure over time Ripple will get bigger, Ripple quality is not inferior to other coins so do not hesitate to choose it.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

according to this.RIPPLE is very good, let alone investing from now on. Despite the issue of its rise in the near future, I think it will happen, with many positive values and dev working with other parties and also Recently The Ripple works with many banks and the experience is very good.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

A sea of prospects and an ocean of all kinds of manipulation. definitely worth investing in this coin. Look how much news on it constantly comes. So it will be interesting. But At the moment, all the coins show growth in the opposite direction, I hope soon everything will go well.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

whether the rise in the near future or not then, of course, it is difficult to guess. the ripple itself is altcoin which is still small in value but many have partners who cooperate with her. certainly, it will be advantages for the ripple itself. But if given the ripple is still too dependent on the increase that occurred in bitcoin it will be difficult for this crypto to be developed.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

What price do you see Ripple at in a few years?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: