Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:19:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7917 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:43:22 AM

Learning is the best way to add to our knowledge. And of course, you can learn with people what you do now. Knowledge is the Foundation of a very important and when you enter into a new world. Like this, you must have crypto knowledge so that when you make an investment not an error occurred.

Knowledge will lead us to our goal. With good knowledge, we make plan to achieve the goal and i am believe knowledge needed in any investment if we want make profits. If we are investor, knowledge will lead us make big profits

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Of course, knowledge is the basis. But this is the basis not only in the crypto-currency world, but in all life. Our whole life is based on knowledge and skills and for me it is a necessity. And knowledge in cryptocurrencies helps us to earn a lot and correctly
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

Yes, I very much agree with you Sir, not only here in cryptocurrency  but in all the things we want to venture into,  for without enough knowledge there is no chance to succeed.  Here in Bitcoin, there are so many things to learn and understand before you can join the bounty campaigns and earn tokens until trading and  investing. 
Bro.Jack.Brown

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

The knowledge that I get I will use in the future and I am sure that they will help me in many ways this trade and development of any new sphere in cryptography! It is very surprising that people do not use knowledge to achieve higher goals and develop not only themselves but also the world around them and it is valuable!
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

Hi, everybody. Knowledge is great power. In our time, we must be able to analyze the knowledge and cut off the excess and leave current valuable knowledge.  Wink Wink

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

Hi, everybody. Knowledge is great power. In our time, we must be able to analyze the knowledge and cut off the excess and leave current valuable knowledge.  Wink Wink
With the people giving more education on the crypto subjects the coins built from all over the world find new people to invest.
Gifolote

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

I agree that the more you get knowledge about cryptocurrency the more successful your investment in the cryptocurrency market and you are less exposed to the risk of losing your investment
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

Knowledge rules everything. Ignorance does nothing but destroy our fortunes. Learning is a continuous process therefore members should be willing to learn. In crypto the higher your knowledge the higher your outcome.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.

In the same time, you should remember that cryptocurrency world is changing almost every day, so we cannot be sure that knowledge will stay up to date for a significant amount of time. It means that you have to spend a lot of time developing your mind and getting new kinds of knowledge. Only people, who are ready to dedicate their lives to cryptocurrencies are able to do it.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

Most of people would not like to spend their time trying to understand the way the cryptocurrency work. Some of them do no have enough time, while others just think that entire process is too comlicated. Therefore, knowledge should be stored in certain form, which will be suitable for everybody. Untill this moment, there is no chance.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

We begin to gain knowledge from birth. It seems to me that this is the basis of all our life. And if you do not know how cryptocurrencies work and a lot of information about them, then the probability of earning in this area will be equal to zero

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

The level at which the forum has now gotten to, requires that one keeps searching for knowledge. Not only as regards to the forum alone, but also in the entire crypto space, learning is essential. Only the dead is only fit to stop learning. Inasmuch as one is still alive, learning is essential.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

"Knowledge is power, and ignorance is darkness" is the truth.Without knowledge man no one. To achieve something in life-you need knowledge, and in the field of cryptocurrency especially need knowledge.
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

many are overlooking this is without a doubt an imperative reality. many are just with following in the strides of others without comprehending what they are doing. This is a great deal occurring in the crypto as in contributing, ICO and abundance. on the outcomes, obviously, would not be great and many are not ready to survive in light of the fact that it has no profound information about crypto.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

That is certainly true. In order to make a gamble first in the crypto world, first you must equip with a certain knowledge to ensure that your funds are safe and you know what you are doing.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

That is certainly true. In order to make a gamble first in the crypto world, first you must equip with a certain knowledge to ensure that your funds are safe and you know what you are doing.
They should try to protect their assets.
The coin should not be the only investment that they have too.

Purwodadi717

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

[/quoto]
I think everyone today rushed to the crypto arena and blindly explored it without knowing what was being done hey, this is the main reason why there are no qualified crypto candidates, we don't care as long as we get money from crypto, here is a group of people panic easily Visit the market for prices and sell at low prices. Investing in knowledge is one of the best things you can do on this platform because you not only list you about crypto's potential, but also help make money for important investments.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

the knowledge is what matters most in this market, thanks to the knowledge you can make your predictions or know how to manage the market in the coming days, that will allow you to generate good profits if that's why you're here, there are also people who want to know for knowing, these usually become collaborators and you can see them among the legendary members of the forum.

Bitcoin to the moon
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

as long as we read more and learn from experience that the nature of crypto is very easy to change, which is why we are required to remain calm in any condition, because it will be better again later
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Experience means everything in crypto, you need at least a year to understand the mechanism and found some reliable projects to follow and invest.I would say it is important for the newbies to join strong community where people can share their experience and feel free in discussing new stuff.Mostly you need to study on your own, analysing the material and historical charts .I was lucky to know crypto faster because I joined LCS ( Localcoinswap)and it was my first experience in knowing DEX exchanges. Great community feeeback.Also had some ups and downs doing bounty for scam projects but generally you need to be positive about what you do.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: