Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7909 times)
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

I agree. With something quite complicated like this digital currency we call cryptocurrency, anyone who wants to invest in it really must do what it takes to learn about it before they start to invest in it. Otherwise, you might lose any amount you are probably not ready to lose.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

there is no reason not to learn, because learning and knowledge are very important, how to trade, analyze the market and others, so we do not fail in cryptocurrency.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

I believe that, having a big knowledge about crypto is an extremely important necessity. In my opinion, if you always make your investments according to choices of other traders and don't try to learn new beneficial information, you may have unexpected losses in the future.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

So true, if you don't have any knowledge about Crypto it's really hard for you to start in this market. Knowledge is one of those key here. You beter know what your doing or engaging so that you'll surely succeed.

polemdolah0

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

if in my opinion in all things, of course the knowledge is very important, because before we plunge in the effort, of course we have to find out about better business and will develop for the future, as in the world of crypto, knowledge is the foundation that we must finish before building the wall, for example we want to know the Crypto world, all we have to do is know what Crypto is and how Crypto does, it's just a little extra from what you said above.
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Yes, I fully agree with this position. After all, knowledge and experience become the basis for successful activity. Therefore, one should regard his mistakes as a way to success.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

Being ignorant is a big no here in cryptocurrency because without knowing about here in cryptocurrency you will easily lose. Yes, lose or win cryptocurrency is like a competition it depends on your skills and range of your knowledge. Knowledge will be your greatest power here to avoid being fool and deceive by anyone. Knowledge is the best ingredient to be successful. You better know what you are doing then you will succeed. You have to learn by experience and continuous process.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

Yes, that is true, personally I think. After involved in crypto, we must learn everything about crypto to get the knowledge. The knowledge will become our basic foundation to join in further activities such as trading and investing. Never invest or trade without any knowledge.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

You are absolutely correct mate, I've made hundreds of favorite links and sources related to crypto (most of them are in Russian) to study when I have free time. It is needless to say that information and data are gold of 21 Century and it is especially concerned crypto.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Indeed, it turns out that knowledge helps us to choose which project we should choose as an investment and which project to choose for us as a bounty of projects, we must always learn, even when you do not want it.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Yes, that is true, personally I think. After involved in crypto, we must learn everything about crypto to get the knowledge. The knowledge will become our basic foundation to join in further activities such as trading and investing. Never invest or trade without any knowledge.
The combination of knowledge and hardwork can greatly help us survive and succeed in the field of cryptocurrency. However, we should realize that it doesn't happen overnight, and road to success is not easy. It takes patience and positivity, we need to continue learning, explore new ideas, and to never fear to experience failures and mistakes. Having enough foundation of knowledge is important to make informed decision and be wise to strategize.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

Knowledge is the foundation if you have no knowledge you will never succeed if you rely on luck you will never succeed in this big market.

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.

Such a good point. I am a bit upset about the content and knowledge on the forum. A lot of bounty participants are making a huge number of useless posts, so the exploration of this forum started to be very boring.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

all things do require a rationale of thought to start a job or you will go bankrupt. as well as with crypto currency
you should have sufficient knowledge of the crypto currency, the good and the worst must be taken into account. crypto currency is integrated with blockchain technology, you also have to understand about the purpose of the blockchain technology.
many things you can learn on the internet. including this forum
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

Knowledge is power and foundation of anything in life, there is no shortcut to success in life, and only when you acquire knowledge about what ever you want to do then you can Excel in it, crypto most especially need to be understand before dash into it ,which might cost you so much in lost if you only look at profit aspect of it without fully understand the technique.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Definitely. Only with sufficient knowledge you can win, not otherwise! Do your research. There is no shortcut. Don't trust the ICO ratings because they can be bought, and don't trust the most visible projects because it just depend on marketing spend, not on the quality of the project! Look at the substance, the business case, the value of the space they are claiming to take over or "disrupt", the nature of tech to be developed, the business experience of the team (most teams don't have a clue of the underlying business!!! so they can't disrupt anything...)

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far...

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

Yes, I fully agree with this position. After all, knowledge and experience become the basis for successful activity. Therefore, one should regard his mistakes as a way to success.
Knowledge is our wealth, no one can take away our knowledge because in the start, we are the only one who gain that knowledge. Specially in cryptocurrency, you need knowledge specially now that there are many new coming into cryptocurrencies and lot of frauds.
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

Absolutely, you cannot succeed if you'll miss one of the important factors in entering this field. Knowledge is the foundation as it is one of our assets to do something big in crypto. If we are knowledgeable in this field, we can assure the possible outcomes in any altcoins behavior and we can be aware to any circumstances.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

This is a natural thing but a lot of people in here are still not doing their own research before investing in ICO or doing anything in the crypto market. Just listening to the trend or what other people are saying is not enough.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

after all deep in our statics we are need to enhanced the ability of knowledge deals in crypto. Many are supposed to have more fundamentals in study the main idea as be your strong  built in making some matters. So we up to know the good reference that knowledge is a good foundation.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: