Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7909 times)
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

Knowledge is very useful in crypto since you need to understand the technology, the market and the business that move all this business forward.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
I completely agree with you. I try every day to learn something new and to be aware of all the events that have occurred in the crypto currency industry, because I am confident that the crypto currencies are the future and the technologies that are associated with them will improve our lives.
Alexishugh7

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

Nice write up and I love how you hit the nail on the head. The cryptospace and blockchain community requires you to be knowledgble about it before you can taste the big apple and another thing is you keep learning and you learn more everyday from your mistakes and past experience in this lucrative but also dangerous space.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
This is very true mate, because if you have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies it is impossible to work and start something in this market world of crypto, i know it is hard to start over because there is no shortcut in learning here in crypto instead you must learn it step by step.

I agree with you that knowledge is the foundation specially  in cryptocurrency. Even that you already  have a degree or have an experience in investment we still need to study and learn the fundamentals of cryptocurrency and blockchain. When I start participating cryptocurrency I feel like O jave to start from scratch, learn the basics information until  to master it. Yet still enough because everyday  has a new information to study.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

I totally agree with this comment. When I first started in cryptos, it took me at least a month to wrap my head around the most basic idea. Without a fundamental understanding of anything, success will be difficult to achieve.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

Every achievement in life is backed up with good knowledge. Cryptocurrency is not an exemption. This is a field that requires proper study and astuteness.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

Every achievement in life is backed up with good knowledge. Cryptocurrency is not an exemption. This is a field that requires proper study and astuteness.

It is true that knowledge is power. It is the  only treasure you have  cannot be stolen by anyone. So it is really needed that we do some research and be knowledgeable enough about cryptocurrency before we invest.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

true, in all things we need knowledge first, because if we do not have knowledge, then the work we do will be useless and not in accordance with the rules, as well as in cryptocurrency, we can not underestimate the work in crypto, because for people who do not have knowledge, then they will be surprised with the various risks encountered, whereas if we already know crypto deeper, then we can work with caution and good.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
campeck

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

Knowledge is the most precious thing we have knowledge, if we know how and where to use it, knowledge can be a fortune. it is very valuable to be knowledgeable especially at high risk markets and money issues.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

If you’re investing in cryptocurrency and blockchain, it’s necessary to understand the technology and the latent disruptive power it possesses. Thus knowledge is required to form a solid understanding and opinion of the cryptocurrency market so that you must first be educated in the matter.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:59 AM

I think knowledge is the key, if you even the intelligent contracts, block the browser all don't understand, so I think you need to be further study knowledge, otherwise it is difficult to survive in encryption money market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

many are forgetting that this is indeed a very important fact. many are only with following in the footsteps of others without knowing what they are doing. This is a lot happening in the crypto as in investing, ICO and bounty. on the results, of course, would not be good and many are not able to survive because it has no deep knowledge about crypto.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Of course, knowledge is very important. The prerequisite for success is that you must have a certain basic knowledge. Investing in the encryption market, you can't invest blindly. You must first understand the encryption market and study the cryptocurrency of your investment.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

Not true, knowledge can be learned. When we have a lot of money, then knowledge can be bought, by paying people to tell us.
So, essentially all there must be capital, especially if you want to invest in cryptocurrency.
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

really, if you invest in crypto then you should know all about crypto ... you must have knowledge about crypto, and learn about crypto market analysis. If you have no knowledge of crypto and you are investing, it's the same as you committed suicide into the abyss.
vihang200

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

Knowledge is one important factor we cannot do without. When it also comes to cryptocurrency, knowledge is needed, else one might make a lot of mistakes that cannot be reversed. Take for instance a trader. Without the a solid knowledge in trading, you might incur serious loss.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Knowledge is the foundation and patience is the core, these are the two main factors, decide whether you have success in the Crypto market or not. I think patience is the main factor. So be patient you will be rich.
nguyentina55

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

Basically, Knowledge is the formula to everyone's success. You can't just enter a market without a little knowledge on it. You'll get eaten alive in no time. Crypto is a dangerous place, you have to load yourself with learnings everyday.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

That's very true indeed. Unfortunately, many  people today get involved in crypto business without any knowledge, without understanding what they are actually doing. Because of such people there is chaos in cryptomarket, they make their decisions without thinking and make others feel frustrated and confused.I believe that knowledge is essential if you want to succeed.
People without knowledge of the crypto world will fail with great probability. Such people simply become victims of more intelligent people. I think this is a natural selection, only the smartest and cunning ones will remain.  Smiley
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

Crypto currency is a new and unexplored area of activity, one who knows how the mechanisms of the market work get the most money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: