Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7917 times)
zekarsalih

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

the knowledge is what matters most in this market, thanks to the knowledge you can make your predictions or know how to manage the market in the coming days, that will allow you to generate good profits if that's why you're here, there are also people who want to know for knowing, these usually become collaborators and you can see them among the legendary members of the forum.
Knowledge is the basis for success in every area. Ignorant people cannot be successful. The market needs smart people to operate it. It all depends on us and our skills that grow from deep knowledge of the crypto.
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

it's so good ... knowledge, experience and patience I think that is the key to success, whether it's for work in the real world or even in the cryptocurrency world,

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

in no case do not invest in the market if you do not understand it thoroughly because most likely you will lose your money. a lot of newbies just lost their coins

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

Many believe that they are able to start doing something without special skills and abilities. This self-confidence very often leads to gross errors and miscalculations in the work and ultimately leads to the fact that a person makes fatal mistakes. Therefore, learning is always very important!
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

What you already know cannot be taken away from you...

Knowledge is in my head, they will remain with me. Experience is my knowledge in action. Money in my wallet. Good luck can turn their backs on me)
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

Agree, no matter how much we study cryptocurrencies, we can always learn something new, and also we should.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Knowledge is an ongoing process to learn more and gather more ideas. A person who wants to succeed in his business should know a lot about it. He must devote at least a few hours a day to his self-education.
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

This is so obvious. I don't believe that there is people that think they can get easy money out of crypto without any knowledge about it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

I agree that knowledge is the need for new conditions for making money. Without preparation, you will never be successful. To learn crypto for society, you have to start from scratch. And in my opinion, the best teacher is our experience in crypto and our mistakes, which are no longer needed to be paternal.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Stavvay

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:44:08 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 09:07:09 AM by Stavvay

Personally the concept of the Pull Payment protocol is one you guys should consider looking into in order to aid your research: https://pumapay.io/the-pullpayment-protocol-in-a-nutshell/
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

I do firmly believe that education is important and self educating yourself to the ins and outs of crypto will do well in these times. But we also need to take note that aside from educating ourselves and getting all the knowledge available, we also need to invest and make use of our money to make sure that we can gain more by investing more and doing more with our money. Without money, knowledge is useless.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

People will be people, always, unless we change our educational system and teach new generations how to value their time and how to create values for the communities.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

I fully agree, you need to develop constantly, this is the basis in business and in life, every day you need to get better, and in trading too

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

People will be people, always, unless we change our educational system and teach new generations how to value their time and how to create values for the communities.

We have a different opinion, characteristic and beliefs but I just want to know what do you mean by people will be people? Don't based in the education system of our own country it will depends on you if the knowledge you've learned in your schools days will be your foundation for your future. The cycle of life is a non-stop learning system. Day by day you learning something new admit it or not.

Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

True, knowledge has an important role and can be the basis for someone to benefit from crypto, knowledge is very useful to see every opportunity that exists in the market, and that will provide benefits.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
theoretical knowledge is important but it does not mean that you should not practise a s experience is one of the best teacher

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

True, knowledge has an important role and can be the basis for someone to benefit from crypto, knowledge is very useful to see every opportunity that exists in the market, and that will provide benefits.
you need to learn a lot and that is true but knowledge do not give ypu everything and you need to try yourself in different spheres

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Knowedge is our major weapon in every aspect of life. I believe that we could have more than what we want if we have enough knowledge and skills about the things that we are doing to get rid of failure. Just like here in crypto world, knowledge is still our foundation.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

Of course they will always be, but it is not fault of educational system that many people don't know how economics work and what world really needs - education is aimed to create generation of new working class. Those who have more money to give their children higher education - they know what is the point.
And I guess many people learned their lesson from this year and spent this time with benefits, learning crypto and economics generally

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

We have a different opinion, characteristic and beliefs but I just want to know what do you mean by people will be people? Don't based in the education system of our own country it will depends on you if the knowledge you've learned in your schools days will be your foundation for your future. The cycle of life is a non-stop learning system. Day by day you learning something new admit it or not.

That is why we are here, we are here to share our views or personal insights. There may be something we know but others do not know yet. I am happy to see the people around me happy
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: