Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6561 times)
indayburakday012

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

In my opinion i consider bitcoin as an asset because if you have this digital currency it could be exchange to fiat money so as long as there is a value for bitcoin then it is an asset. As we all know that asset is that someone possessing something that has value and bitcoin does have value. Another thing which is being also stated that government regulates the cryptocurrency and it is good in my point of view because we ca trace if there are any irregularities with the use of cryptocurrency because exchange are giving license to operate and exchange should verify its client.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

I think it's something in between. But mostly it's being used as an asset, not a currency. When you check the transaction volume of bitcoin, then you see it's too small.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

Bitcoin is considered as an asset since a long time from most bitcoiners around the world. It is also a currency but the usability of BTC as a payment method is really limited either online or offline, and people still buy Bitcoin for trading or holding purposes mainly.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

I personally think that bitcoin is an asset. This is what you're currently doing, putting your money(fiat), in cryptocurrency. What is fiat? Is fiat an asset? The answer for that is yes Smiley. So I believe that bitcoin is more like an asset.

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

bitcoin is everything, bitcoin is an asset and also a virtual currency that can be used for various transactions in the world of crypto as well as the real world as a modern exchange tool

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

it is norm that we call bitcoin as an asset but we should not rely on bitcoin so much were not clever or certain to call bitcoin that because bitcoin may crash someday luckily lot of alt lining on the race to finish the job. if we're praying for the rain we must deal also with the mud.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

It's now clear I think that bitcoin is no longer just a thing that exist or an actual asset that can fill up your Assets and Liabilities. And that's the actual truth. Well, I think the title is not right. Be specific on the title, you included that this occurred in South Korea. And be clear stating that the body you included is straightforward on your title.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

it is norm that we call bitcoin as an asset but we should not rely on bitcoin so much were not clever or certain to call bitcoin that because bitcoin may crash someday luckily lot of alt lining on the race to finish the job. if we're praying for the rain we must deal also with the mud.
At this time, I feel that there are many people who collect bitcoins by measuring them as assets. besides bitcoin also in make investment tool. so, most big investors, trying to collect as much bitcoin as they can.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

the vision of bitcoin originally as a currency that will be used as a means of payment to buy goods or services, but over time many users prefer to make bitcoin as an asset rather than making it as a means of payment, because making bitcoin as an asset can generate profits rather than using it for payment, therefore now many bitcoin users prefer to make bitcoin an asset.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

When we make references to cryptocurrency it is not necessarily referring to Bitcoin alone there are lots other altcoins in that category, and for the systems fighting the adoption of cryptocurrency most times their attention is drifted to Bitcoin this in itself makes it possible for the cryptocurrency sphere to even have more penetration be it as a currency or as asset. But as an investor what we needed more is to understand the system to which we are investing our money in, even if Bitcoin is seen as an asset it still wouldn't change its potentials and its usefulness
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Many people recognize that bitcoin is a digital asset, not a currency. because it would be hard to accept if bitcoin is said to be a currency. governments of every country will not admit it, because they already have their own currency and each currency has its own value.

indeed bitcoin should be destined to be a currency, but with a lack of guaranteed security then people can not believe if bitcoin becomes currency
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

In fact there are countries who really wants to control bitcoin in their own boundaries of responsibility. Bitcoin as an asset is potential for the owner but it takes time to taste the whole benefits of being owner.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Bitcoins are as valuable as the currencies you own. Bitcoins also mean that you own a certain amount of assets, since bitcoin can trade as we trade gold or commodities
staceyrita

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

In this highly educated economy, it can be hard for young Koreans to distinguish themselves from their peers. Nearly 70 percent of all Koreans ages 25–34 have a post-secondary degree, the highest of all Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries, and a high school degree is nearly universal. Entire neighborhoods in Seoul are full of college graduates studying to pass hiring exams in order to get in at Korea’s biggest companies or the enviable public sector.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

For me, I think that with the changing times that our world is on cryptocurrency can actually be considered now a currency more than a liability. Its an investment in which you can leave on its own and then sell for a value and whether its higher or lower it will depend on when you will spend it. So basically its more of an asset as it goves off a value as time passes and with the trend now even if its downhill there can still be a positive in which we can have something in return
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

In fact there are countries who really wants to control bitcoin in their own boundaries of responsibility. Bitcoin as an asset is potential for the owner but it takes time to taste the whole benefits of being owner.
Government in thier own country can control cryptocurrecy like bitcoin and other alternatives coins, because they have a power in thier country. Talking about bitcoin as an asset, yes bitcoin is an asset too and it is also an investment and a cryptocurrecy. That's why bitcoin is worth to have.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Imagining with Bitcoin on the Cryptocurrency Industry, we can say that it made a huge impact on uplifting the values of Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin might play a role on making a better mode of transaction in the Business Industry but we might see some regulations on how we can use it in the future if it is implemented in some legal transactions.
bellamente

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

I know that in Russia bitcoin is declared as - property. Therefore, South Korea is not the first who takes bitcoin in legislative terms.

Officially, the draft law on crypto-currencies has not been adopted, but taxes should already be paid

PsylockReborn

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin for me will never be an asset until its value will be stabilized. An asset is owned by a person or a company that has value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies. We all know that bitcoin's value is very volatile and we can't really predict if in the future the value of bitcoin will just drop to 0. This sounds absurd but due to unpredictable fluctuations of bitcoin's value it will never be an asset but merely a good store of value.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

I think if bitcoin has become a legal currency, and used as a tool of transactions in everyday life, then bitcoin has become a state asset, but assets that can not be owned and can not be controlled.

because the basic principle of bitcoin is anonymous and decentralized, has no place to live.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: