Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6563 times)
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Bitcoin is like Gold so it is indeed an asset, People can store gold in the home or bank, and price goes up, then they sale it, same thing will happen with bitcoin, people will store it in their wallet, and sell when they feel price is right.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

I like to use bitcoin as a regular currency rather than assets. Of course, i also do savings but i still conceder it an currency. all i care about the future is i want to see an awesome coin which is best fit with everyone's life and situations. there are many numerous problems bitcoin is still facing on. they should be much more open with everyone and everyone should contribute to making it a successful coin (probably asset in the near future).
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Considering bitcoin as a currency is like considering it as an asset my friend.
 Even your money on hand or petty cashes on your company and business is considered as an asset. Assets are also used for transactions in exchange for another asset or paying a debt/liability.
The only difference is when the government stated that it is a recognizable asset it will be subjected to tax, but still depends on the present taxation in your country.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

I have always found that bitcoin has much more features of an asset and a value reserve than a currency and this is the simplest way for governments to allow their trading.
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

Many people think of bitcoin as a valuable asset all over the world. This is a digital currency but the use of bitcoin as a method of payment is really limited both online and offline and many also buy bitcoins for a trade or hold as their primary goal. Cool
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

This can be a good asset container in the future but I would rather not invest all your money to Bitcoin.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Technically bitcoin is gradually becoming an asset. An asset earns you more income and bitcoin is doing just that; giving people extra income. Some have extraordinary income from their store of bitcoins. Just like a house being given out as a rent, the prices of bitcoin may also increase as the years go by.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

Starting from day one of me to know about crypto currency, which a best friend of mine introduce me into the business, on how to invest and also trade, has been working perfectly, which can be converted to currency. Therefore bitcoin is an asset.
RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

Bitcoin is already an asst, It just depends on how you see it, This is the most valuable coin there is in the cryptosphere and will probably continue growing in value, Bitcoin can be used as store of value making it a very valuable asset
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

It indeed has became an asset to the bulk holdersas well as small investors. People can thing this as a property or gold which they can you at time of crisis and can genrate heafthy amount to enhance the standard of living.  

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
ARV181609

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Bitcoin for me is asset because we are gaining some income, so, bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency. Bitcoin is more like gold that you can hold and sell it on a high price.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

when you make money, you use it to buy assets and when you have assets you can trade it for money, so you having bitcoin as assets or using it as assets is not a bad idea and i think its a good news because it will give room for general acceptance of of bitcoin when you know that you can trade with your bitcoin anywhere you are in the world without problem of third party.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

They are saying that bitcoin is a currency that is digital which is able to use to buy goods or services but what people really do to bitcoin is using it as an asset to be able to earn big amount of profit, not as currency. Also for me I utilize bitcoin to earn profit not for buying goods or services.
Bitcoin is a currency or bitcoin is an asset. Both statements limit the value and features of bitcoin. Bitcoin id undoubtedly a currency that can be used in transactions irrespective of the Geographic location. But this currency has significant potentials that enhances its acceptance as well as value globally. As a result many people invest in bitcoin as an asset to gain profit.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

It is a form of asset already since it is an alternative to cash wherein we can easily withdraw anytime we want so for me no doubt that it is already a form of an asset, it is not just legally considered as an asset by soon it will.
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

Bitcoin is become more than a currency but has grown to become an asset. Bitcoin price gone beyond what you can think about. It price went ahead of time and became the highest among the cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is worth leaving as a will for children to inherit.
yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

I think bitcoin has a function of both, bitcoin as digital currency and bitcoin as an asset, and with the given legalization would have a good impact on cryptocurrency as more and more investors are interested in investing in cryptocurrency
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

My personal opinion is that Bitcoin is part currency and part asset. Currency because it is now accepted as a medium of exchange in some parts of the world. Asset because it has an increasing value and can be kept for a period of time. Though Bitcoin's price do fluctuate, it still has the potential to gain more value in time.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

I think it's a good choice, Bitcoin is a worthy future asset to be reckoned with. That way the world will see bitcoin is an important asset.
after a long debate, finally G20 also admitted that bitcoin worthy of being used as an asset. a similar thing happened in my country, where one of the financially responsible agencies issued an official statement that bitcoin was an asset.

Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:54:10 AM

In my opinion bitcoin can already be called as asset. It already one of the large contributor of our wealth. This way we could consider BTC as asset and also source of income. It's a form which we can consider your money deposited in the banks.
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

It has become more like store of value rather than currency because of tps and other scaling stuffs as well as volatility in price.  Should these things stabilize, it will work more as currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: