Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:38:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6575 times)
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:02:05 AM

Firstly, currently a miner which adds a new block to the blockchain of Bitcoin receives not only 1 BTC but 12.5 BTC. By the way in early times the miners received 50 BTC for each new block. Let calculate the current mining cost of Bitcoin: $7700 * 12.5 = $96250 per one new block. It is profitable if the miner uses a huge mining pool that aggregates the hashing power of the ASIC bunch

I was watching a wildlife program on TV where the photographer was walking in the forests and mountains. Later he found a 5 ounces gold nugget in the river. That way, getting gold is easier than bitcoin.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Yes bitcoin is not only a digital currency, but it is also an asset. Not a common asset because your bitcoin value asset will be easy to change.
being asset is not always bad, you can buy bitcoin and hold it. Later it will become a very valuable asset in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maruf_h20

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

I'm not interested in calling Bitcoin as a wealth. I think Bitcoin is a property. Because the property is transferable, on the other hand the resources are not transferable. Such knowledge is wealth and money is property. So I want to say Bitcoin is not property but property. Because it is possible to deal with Bitcoin, it is not just anything but ordinary and invisible currency.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

According to this link (https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/what-is-an-asset.asp)
an asset is anything of value that can be converted into cash so therefore it is clearly stated that bitcoin is an asset because it can easily converted into cash pay for goods or stored in your bank accounts.

Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Yes, It is true. Bitcoin become an assets, Bitcoin also the best payment method in the future.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

that's the truth, since actually bitcoin is better suited to be an asset than currency, I also prefer to make bitcoin an asset because it is far more profitable, than using bitcoin for payment of goods or services.
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

I personally  believe that bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.However it is not legal in some countries but it will be legalized with the passage of time and will become future currency not asset
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

for me bitcoin is said to be an asset if bitcoin is my source of need. my money or something higher than money
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

Any governments can consider it as anything but it was intented to used as a currency, so it still remains the currency but it also can be considered as an asset because most of the people using it as trading material to make money but the property of bitcoin is currency which was found to be used over internet safely.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Any governments can consider it as anything but it was intented to used as a currency, so it still remains the currency but it also can be considered as an asset because most of the people using it as trading material to make money but the property of bitcoin is currency which was found to be used over internet safely.
I believe that bitcoin today is really become an asset of gaining. It is really amazing because we can really gain on it most of its believer is now really getting a huge amount of profit on it for good. The bitcoin will really now become and asset it is the most helpful asset on gaining.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

I am of the opinion that Bitcoin is an asset for us to earn capital in our life in the future with the investment system of Bitcoin, as well as all its programs. And Bitcoin is also a safer means of saving to keep all our profits. Bitcoin is a worthy asset saved for the development of our current financial economy, and in the future.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

In my perception, bitcoin is an asset. An asset is anything with a value. When we say currency, you use it to pay services or any kind of transaction. Right now you use your own (country) currency to pay for whatever you needed. It means you are buying something with value and paying it with return of something with equivalent value(bitcoin payment). Assets has value, so i should say bitcoin is an asset itself.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

I'm also more happy if bitcoins are made into currencies, not assets. If bitcoin becomes an asset then to buy bitcoin then still needed fiat currency. Therefore, I am very glad to have bitcoin paper money. This will support the function of bitcoin as currency. If there is bitcoin paper money then bitcoin will be easier to use for transactions like any other fiat currency. I hope the bitcoin paper money is immediately realized and can be immediately used for transactions.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

Bitcoin legal by goverment in south korea? That's good news. Maybe more investors will come to this country to invest their bitcoin. Some people say bitcoin is an asset because the price is high. If you say bitcoin is not asset but bitcoin is a currency is not problem more people say bitcoin is currency too not an asset. But not problem if they say bitcoin is asset or currency, But the Important thing we must support bitcoin. Wink

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

Bitcoin could be both a currency and an asset.  It was created to be a currency and you can certainly buy things with bitcoin. Not everyone accepts bitcoin at the moment but you can use bitcoin on major retailers.
It is also an asset because you can sell your bitcoin and convert it to USD or any other currency whenever you like.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

For me bitcoin can be both, bitcoin can be a benefit asset and bitcoin is a very strong cryptocurrency, because it depends what we need.
takadada

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

It is an asset, not an asset
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

if you look at the official definition, bitcoin is not really an asset, but essentially bitcoin is a resource that has value and from which you can expect economic benefits in the future.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

that's the truth, since actually bitcoin is better suited to be an asset than currency, I also prefer to make bitcoin an asset because it is far more profitable, than using bitcoin for payment of goods or services.
Bitcoin was somehow asset on some point, it was also a resources which gives money tonus people who used it. Bitcoin has different usage which makes it more attractive, not inky for transaction but for  investment as well. It depends on the person who was using it. Bitcoin was really profitable and helpful when it comes to financial need.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

people will more choose bitcoin as an asset than a way to make transactions because of course in terms of bitcoin prices that move continues to increase is very significant. so it certainly has eliminated some of the basic concepts in creating bitcoin as a means of exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: